• Find women looking long term mature men for sex

From LuckyUs@21:1/5 to discree...@gmail.com on Tue Jan 8 01:05:52 2019
    On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 6:25:29 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello gentlemen. Its always awkward talking about oneself...but i am happy with my life. I am looking to find a friend first...and see what develops. If I find my one...i am a very loyal woman. I enjoy taking care of my man. I am very hands on...i like
    to touch and be touched. I like a gentle caress across my cheek as my man walks by...just to show me he cares. I love holding hands and sweet kisses and cuddling up on the couch to read a book or watch a good movie together...or a football game if the
    seasons right. I am looking for someone i can trust my heart with. Someone who values honesty as one of their top three personality traits. And pleasuue have a sense of humor. Lastly i think that physical compatibility is essential to a healthy
    relationship. Its something that is important to me. Its not the first thing or the only thing...but its up there. Well...I hope that you've enjoyed learning a little about me,thanks for taking your time to read,respond to this reply only if you are
    29yrs and above.....ATTACH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SUBJECT LINE LET TALK BETTER AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON

Join SexDatingSite for Adult Dating
    JOIN WITH ME--><<<adultxchat.com/registration.html>>>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)