• Can Did Ate Iboy

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 7 04:37:04 2021
    I am commanding as undecided juror a free choice between Joe Biden chopping off his dick with a samurai sword and the mass execution of American agents and priest by firing squad in Cuba in public hanging. The Americans are staging social nigger ambush
    on campus. They delivered flashback inducing chemicals to my workplace soda vending machine for military observation purposes and taking the grade. Their gonna wish I shot Becerra myself that enlightened Bobo day for all the Americans I’m gonna kill
    for Cuba!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Wed Apr 7 04:43:46 2021
    On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 7:37:05 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    I am commanding as undecided juror a free choice between Joe Biden chopping off his dick with a samurai sword and the mass execution of American agents and priest by firing squad in Cuba in public hanging. The Americans are staging social nigger ambush
    on campus. They delivered flashback inducing chemicals to my workplace soda vending machine for military observation purposes and taking the grade. Their gonna wish I shot Becerra myself that enlightened Bobo day for all the Americans I’m gonna kill
    for Cuba!

I’m gonna pull out a Jews vocal cords manually to sit with a pretty French girl to listen to my music and decapitate a Hindu doctor in front of his mother and then decapitate her.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)