• La Policea Contota

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 7 01:42:54 2021
    My 3 panged Cuban squatter invasion includes the assassination of a black politician, the sugar bombing of the bridges to the beach, and a hijacked plane flown into the Barclays building with Elian Gonzalez coming back to Miami to claim a dolphin
    cheerleader as his lawful Cuban wife. It’s a Cuban invasion by brothel. We’re gonna hatchet these fuckin’ niggers like cheap sugar cane before they put gold in glades to escape drown airboat coastal flooding. My Puerto Rican policy “contota”
    Spanish for the big account has international leaders speaking in public in an arms display of sovereign pussy. With spread eagle bosses the superpowers will let loose the granny tea pussies of Cuba and Iran! Muffin’ up!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Wed Apr 7 01:52:31 2021
    On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 4:42:55 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    My 3 panged Cuban squatter invasion includes the assassination of a black politician, the sugar bombing of the bridges to the beach, and a hijacked plane flown into the Barclays building with Elian Gonzalez coming back to Miami to claim a dolphin
    cheerleader as his lawful Cuban wife. It’s a Cuban invasion by brothel. We’re gonna hatchet these fuckin’ niggers like cheap sugar cane before they put gold in glades to escape drown airboat coastal flooding. My Puerto Rican policy “contota”
    Spanish for the big account has international leaders speaking in public in an arms display of sovereign pussy. With spread eagle bosses the superpowers will let loose the granny tea pussies of Cuba and Iran! Muffin’ up!

I am going on a hunting expedition for black fed after the Chauvin. These emancipated HIV threats button fly for junk at the fitness center and shade at the copy key. It may result in a segregation interagency race war in the FBI to have the federal
    bureau Human Resources employee list and payroll.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)