• =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFJlYWQgSnVua3nigJlz?=

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Mon Apr 5 23:12:21 2021
    On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 2:10:16 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    The estimate slope of a machine learning prediction function may be shorted routed as x=y to the origin. At x>y or x<y there is a proportional cost/time adjustment variable on short routing on the negative y time axis domain. A predictor algorithm
    intercepts the origin & a flop back slopes from a preferred outcome at (O,>0) intercepting at the -x, y<o coordinate and the bottomless draw pot bounce of x=0, y<0 until it hits your clone and you don’t get an identifiable scar. With a nominal cost
    obstacle at x = 1 at minimal attentive threshold a prediction slope at time y = 1 will be at cost x<0

https://youtu.be/W3XivHFg9WM

I am a Bonaparte of the plague! My traffic increased 100,000% from the pandemic making me an international celebrity! Button fly is kind of $1000 but: In gender politics male appeal is called fielding because the detention capacity of modern woman’s
    rights granting them liberties to rebellious promiscuity could be inverted into unde control and dominance of a man in a surrogate capacity which they could be killed/responsible 4. Come again 😇

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)