• Gush My Bush!

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 2 16:20:45 2021
    Gushing occurs when a woman comes so hard she ejecualtes lubricating cum fluid from her vagina. Gushing is not about big black dick. This when happens is like commanding the misconception in jester. The secret of gushing is by psychological suggestion
    not phallic insertion like a mother pedding her boy’s little neighbor and is even known without any vagina insertion at all, just thumping logic! I love cheap bitch! There’s nothing flier than gushing a cheap Dominican with the rich artsy flower
    lady playing hank patty with sum bozo! Gushing is demonstrated by Korean rapper Psy in Gangnam Style when he gushes a cocktail to demonstrate an authentic female orgasm while a Korean boy is ped dancing.

https://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Apr 2 16:40:03 2021
    On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 7:20:46 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    Gushing occurs when a woman comes so hard she ejecualtes lubricating cum fluid from her vagina. Gushing is not about big black dick. This when happens is like commanding the misconception in jester. The secret of gushing is by psychological suggestion
    not phallic insertion like a mother pedding her boy’s little neighbor and is even known without any vagina insertion at all, just thumping logic! I love cheap bitch! There’s nothing flier than gushing a cheap Dominican with the rich artsy flower lady
    playing hank patty with sum bozo! Gushing is demonstrated by Korean rapper Psy in Gangnam Style when he gushes a cocktail to demonstrate an authentic female orgasm while a Korean boy is ped dancing.

https://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

The mystery of the gassion is that the snuff homicide of Jesus Christ actually made his wife horny on her wedding night. Similarly funny torture and bobo accidents are known to cause gushing likewise loud thumping dance or rock music. Psychological
    dominance of slave women and boy also aphrodisiac with horny Anglo migrating to greener pastor through indian raping Asian & Hindu women.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)