• Emancipating Sugar Daddy

From johnny babylon@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 1 16:31:28 2023
    I’m considering emancipating from my family so I can pay for a white to sugar daddy me. My family doesn’t want me to spend my money as a sugar daddy so they are disinheriting me to pay their nephew the sugar daddy bill. It’s just family tradition
    because my rich grandmother fought and won a fight against another paramour to win my grandfather when they were poor farmers in Puerto Rico so my uncle is a boxing impresario if anyone wants to join and signup to fight for me to be their: sugar daddy.
    Bitches anywhere around the world know when they want a sugar daddy and my family wants them to fight for it up front but I want it the easy way just paying out of my own pocket out front 😃😛. If shebitch would only get to know me better and then
    claim for me sugardaddy dying her there would be no need to fight for it. It’s just family tradition because my rich grandmother fought and won a fight against another paramour to win my grandfather when they were poor farmers in Puerto Rico so my
    uncle is a boxing impresario if anyone wants to join and signup to fight for me to be their: sugar daddy.

https://youtu.be/SrPmnyzmWy4?si=FanFFbiZoiNCxrKP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)