• The Psychedelic Shag Apocalypse of Seuss

From johnny babylon@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 11 21:50:28 2023
    Juan Rodriguez
    9:08 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

My writing style can be described as a fusion of various elements. It combines the concise and straightforward approach of Hemingway with a playful and satirical touch reminiscent of Kurt Vonnegut. It's like Hemingway on acid, implying a more psychedelic
    and unconventional dimension to my writing, and it carries a distinct edge, akin to a fork-tongued killer whale - intriguing, complex, and capable of delivering sharp, biting commentary in a succinct manner. My writing style evokes the essence of the
    Bahamas Triangle, a unique and enigmatic blend. It thrives within a minority vortex where Spanglish lingo and the complexities of welfare cases intermingle. My words become like anchors, piercing the narrative with a sense of both fascination and despair,
    akin to a pin of damnation in the belly of the story while also evoking the whimsy of a psychedelic Dr. Seuss in tandem with peyote Sesame Street, where the ordinary becomes extraordinary in a colorful, rhyming fashion. They serve in the story's belly,
    a kaleidoscope of storytelling elements. As an eidetic stutterer, I get sworn professionals in the doctrine saying it’s pattern memory block that is tripping my speakage and postulate that careful recorded analysis demonstrates this coded ciphering
    pattern in my speech effectively making me the disability instant replay attorney. My greatest alchemy nemesis in Hollywood I would say would be Tessie Santiago who to this day maintains I have no inventory of friends because for Christmas 1987 I got
    one candy cane and she got dozens. I don’t squall over having my pack of friends sitting up on my shelf like stuffed pets on display. I would say she is the Jade West of Victorious because, and I have to be careful with Cubans but I feel obligated to
    set the social talent promotion of pascua in her course of cower line and simultaneously learning the ropes of dos and donts in notorious infamy of blowback spit in the wind, set up like a caesarean Fremen. It has become some type of Christian space
    whale in captivity family love drama, unsafe descending the stairs when rocking the tank in the act of love making because the pedagogical thirst of the migrant plight is akin to donating the water splashing at a killer whale mating exhibit, exacerbating
    the hazard on the adjacent staircase wet from the slippery watering. The mitigation being my music which as a pedagogical case is not categorically a for public display as a performance work per se, it is plausibly only possible to performed by computer
    pitch generation and accompaniment generating sound like a fluttering version of Rimsky Korsakov using the analogy of the pollinating bumblebee with matching sequences of note flows turning alphabetical letters into musical notes note for note, like a
    flowing pattern with the biblical migration theme of the book of Exodus as source character material for churning out piano notes. The expansive consciousness extends beyond limits of perception like the horizon. My composition method uses a computer
    formula that I shaped into a plausible musical output using personal musical tastes and preferences as an aesthetical guide like dialing in for the publishing of a finished production. It became a sticky cross generational public education arts
    scholastic issue when I preferred a computer programming magnet program to the musical performance magnet program even with a college degree in music performance. Anecdotally having failed a performance audition attendance at new world school for the
    arts with a public school guitar education without private lessons in the orthodox guitar pedagogy having been primarily autodidactic using brute force polymath gifted education currency earning peanuts. The classic minority public education pedagogy
    issue is a matter for American law in public study interest because the emigration is due to disparities in class and economic social structure that favor import labor for both parties leading to the anchor phenomenon of the labor migrant child studying
    in this economic classification of dual learner in both language and culture worlds. The Babylon index is a Rosetta cryptographic cipher that indexes all the world's languages by phonetic similarity in a cosine matrix. An informal Raygun toy for foreign
    language pedagogy. As in gematria, slow phonetic sound matches can be assumed to have corresponding meaning in translation or close match spelling. Weaving together a clump of public school anchor citizenship insurance cases miseducated on a corruption
    budget on Medicaid to work is on par with assembling the Gaza pyramids in Egypt so they all receive comprehensive care. Because of the experience expectation of quality care for free comparable to the public health system of Cuba may require strategic
    coordination and knowledge management that is not necessarily publicly available but woven together rom publicly available community lists and information for the sake of ethnic, segregation, religious, and economic household income brackets amenable to
    a bilingual hybrid public private paradigm because of the sensitive political status of their originating countries and the potential for exploitation and poverty for careless mishandling sans kid gloves but if effective it could establish a model for
    such intercultural and governmental political best practices for the entire world involving a generation that may be lost in the porktown shuffle and for which this opportunity may not reappear again elsewhere. This phenomenon begs the greener pasture
    of design revolution dunomics. For a example, my hypotherical butcoin is a form of currency volunteerism where a creditable effort is reserved for replacement coordinate plot from a wealth management class perpetuating the wealth of the creditor
    designating under or over the butcoin as the decisive labor position. This is a little like diving for coins off the ferry docked in Vieques. How do you manage some secret totalitarian’s information without giving it away at finger for index of woods
    for the tree? Consider the dilemma of the ghost written printer’s devil where an industrial capability is not yet capable but when or if it were it would be called on notice and usurped externally. A butcoin is hence a social intelligence currency
    circulating where free and pertinent artifacts are for retrieval and a value laden replacement is salient at threshold values. One of these concepts is already produced. The cosine kid Sam Altman compares favorably with the Google but comes up short on
    a mismatch with inconsistent results to an expertise locator that may provide comparable query keyword results from a human subject matter expert that is replacement for chatgpt results on monthly fee. An adequate survey for competence in real world
    uses may want to compare side by side turnaround chatgpt query results to a human subject matter expert querying Google as a licensed professional. The butcoin in this case would use industry wide best practices to implement this in time value
    formulations being that the webcaddy printer’s devil has already altered position significantly to bequest the next indexed point in the buffer announcement broker catalog like a shag apocalypse.

By Johnny Babylon
    USA-UK
    All Rights Reserved
    c/o
    Copyright Saga Dog Corp 2023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)