• Dick Size Pity

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 12 10:18:57 2023
    Family attitudes towards penis size difference between Hispanics minorities and black and whites was a matter for legal dispute in an estrangement proceeding for societal license of courtship pursuit legally. The sister invited a fellow guitar student
    to his room when the subject was bathing and came in while they were watching like water fir chocolate. It’s assumed the Colombian mulatto had a superior penis. In the masturbation court the contestant resident did not feel shame to cover up the
    superior Anglo penis while demonstrating the miniature penis on chat stream while the family member wanted the shame of the inferior penis to be displayed in embarrassing encounters as a lesson. It’s a suicidal baby dick. Prostitution is illegal in
    Puerto Rico and the family refuses to acquiesce that I have an inferior smaller penis that no women would want to pay for unless someone or me paid myself. My Puerto Rican disability is a small dick fortune because my dick is not big enough to compel it
    for free resulting in an inability for sexual gratification without pay. It’s a pay squatter beauty race, I’m being treated for dick pity. To deliver a dick pity therapy you have to track the small dick as they’re coming and going and block them
    or go to where they are or tell them where it is which is how they corral the pity size dicks.

https://youtu.be/_vzVgX1BtBY

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)