• Cradle Dove

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 16 07:11:30 2021
    My law FSU professor Barbara Banoff was a star civil litigator in New York before retiring to a million dollar ranch in Tallahassee with a stable for prize horse breeding as venture. Her civil procedure curriculum was one of the most incongruous lessons
    I’ve ever had focusing on class action pharmaceutical lawsuits and fraud strike suits in the New York insurance and telecommunications industry. Having scored conspicuously low I could not even qualify for upper level law courses and was remanded to
    remedial actuarial courses to keep the pace. I eventually landed in MBA marketing courses and feel there may be a goldmine in securities marketing techniques on telecommunications platforms like the internet. While a novice in legal procedures I was an
    ace data miner and familiar with search engines. What strikes me as peculiar is this commercial where a baby boy uses money from his etrade stock account to hire a clown. Bobo predicates gender while boba might indicate a female clown. Bobo also means
    a pacifier. There was a famous snl skit about baby paying for his mother to nurture him and believe this is the last resort for men to coerce women to babysit. With mobile telecommunications and the power of smartphones it is not inconvievable to
    interpret a recording device in the cradle to sit!

https://youtu.be/eJqnitjqpuM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)