• Re: The Keys to the Kingdom: Relay the IRS Mainframe Password

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Oct 1 15:45:54 2021
    this is already technolgically feasible and already in use, left to be declassified under the house bill to submit it to vetting by bureacracy, relieving it from security clearance level handling status. the high speed processing of banking information
    was possible after y2k with middleware integration software and a highly more apt application of transparency is community access to human resources id pictures along with w2 payroll.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cbo-expects-200-billion-from-irs-boost-below-biden-administration-targets-11630615854

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 6:49:47 PM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    I got the keys to the kingdom: the IRS mainframe password! I want to use jury panels consisting of medical patients with presentation of professional license income tax to litigate professional ethics cases. My fiscal proctology ethic has me rolling my
    band with in estimation of how fast I can check every dog ass bank account in America with the IRS mainframe password and a qualified legacy integration software like Celware. My high rate AI ass hit can headhunt in bulk for ethics violations and fraud
    subject to late binding. It’s like St. Peter & Paul and the pope having the keys to heaven. I am omnipotent! I have the IRS mainframe password and the power to make my evil take it’s course. As for professional ethics I am establishing a civil
    procedure for jury pooling patients with corresponding medical conditions in a grand jury setting to decide for physician medical fraud. It’s the Voorhees artichoke of modern Hippocratic medicine for a income tax reporting circulation mechanism to
    patients of suspected fraud professional licenses.

Sent from my iPhone

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Oct 8 09:39:58 2021
    I've seen this type of administrative maneuver before in the local criminal justice system. Because of the burdensome jury procedure, technicians are often paid to sit legal cases situated in a decisive capacity. This preordained "vetting by bureacracy"
    is actually less burdensome and expensive than the traditional legal system, addressing a cultural and technological gap in literacy among minorities that can infect the governments of other countries. This is mainly because many young adults come into
    higher education plaigarizing the wishbone only to compete with entering students possessing as-is consumer based knowledge of an industry gained from social networks within family, friends, and community-based professional industry connections often
    available in private school. For a technology to be feasibly and hypothetically possible to implement on a research basis predicates selection for implementation and common commercial use.

On Friday, October 1, 2021 at 6:45:55 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    this is already technolgically feasible and already in use, left to be declassified under the house bill to submit it to vetting by bureacracy, relieving it from security clearance level handling status. the high speed processing of banking information
    was possible after y2k with middleware integration software and a highly more apt application of transparency is community access to human resources id pictures along with w2 payroll.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cbo-expects-200-billion-from-irs-boost-below-biden-administration-targets-11630615854
    On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 6:49:47 PM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    I got the keys to the kingdom: the IRS mainframe password! I want to use jury panels consisting of medical patients with presentation of professional license income tax to litigate professional ethics cases. My fiscal proctology ethic has me rolling
    my band with in estimation of how fast I can check every dog ass bank account in America with the IRS mainframe password and a qualified legacy integration software like Celware. My high rate AI ass hit can headhunt in bulk for ethics violations and
    fraud subject to late binding. It’s like St. Peter & Paul and the pope having the keys to heaven. I am omnipotent! I have the IRS mainframe password and the power to make my evil take it’s course. As for professional ethics I am establishing a civil
    procedure for jury pooling patients with corresponding medical conditions in a grand jury setting to decide for physician medical fraud. It’s the Voorhees artichoke of modern Hippocratic medicine for a income tax reporting circulation mechanism to
    patients of suspected fraud professional licenses.

Sent from my iPhone

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)