• The Marietanian

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 22 03:14:52 2021
    They call me “the marietanian” for being denied the social comfort of a cool female like Phi eta Mu debacle with my uncle in Puerto Rico in the 1960’s until I try hard enough to deserve it outright with the subject in position to provide
    unauthorized on penalty of negligence or rape and my peers indifferent. A main stickler in my custom made cool pa cool cop solution is a mental health affidavit intended to shield my parents from child abuse charges alleging I talked to myself, a matter
    relegating my offspring to the warden of the department of children and families. I found the prolonged matter politically cathartic as if to have to simultaneously juggle and justify my cool female powers through humanitarian issues and welfare
    orphanage and my own mortality and that of others in minute detail such as the lawyer and terrorist gitmo detainee in this movie.

https://youtu.be/sRSGg54yvjQ

Sent from my iPhone

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Mon Mar 22 03:32:49 2021
    On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 6:14:53 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    They call me “the marietanian” for being denied the social comfort of a cool female like Phi eta Mu debacle with my uncle in Puerto Rico in the 1960’s until I try hard enough to deserve it outright with the subject in position to provide
    unauthorized on penalty of negligence or rape and my peers indifferent. A main stickler in my custom made cool pa cool cop solution is a mental health affidavit intended to shield my parents from child abuse charges alleging I talked to myself, a matter
    relegating my offspring to the warden of the department of children and families. I found the prolonged matter politically cathartic as if to have to simultaneously juggle and justify my cool female powers through humanitarian issues and welfare
    orphanage and my own mortality and that of others in minute detail such as the lawyer and terrorist gitmo detainee in this movie.

Sent from my iPhone

What ever became of Daisy and the rest of the Phi Eta brat pack? Retirement? Geriatric care with flowers? Watch for credit card marriage! Rich men are known to marry women with daughters they extend their personal credit cards to which they audit
    monthly for spending limits and ostensibly divorces through credit line cancellation. Police are known to pimp healthy women examine their courtesy credit cards. I had to lobby the Vatican for an edict on the Catholic joyride for being a wealthy
    Catholic and ordained priest for my grandmother and enjoy sex at the same time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Mon Mar 22 04:09:00 2021
    On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 7:04:15 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 6:32:50 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:

Sent from my iPhone
    What ever became of Daisy and the rest of the Phi Eta brat pack? Retirement? Geriatric care with flowers? Watch for credit card marriage! Rich men are known to marry women with daughters they extend their personal credit cards to which they audit
    monthly for spending limits and ostensibly divorces through credit line cancellation. Police are known to pimp healthy women examine their courtesy credit cards. I had to lobby the Vatican for an edict on the Catholic joyride for being a wealthy Catholic
    and ordained priest for my grandmother and enjoy sex at the same time.
    I am writing a FARC dating game as an entertaining pastime in the event of outbreak of war. My background in music and intangible property law make me a shoe in for arts and culture abd military journalism. There is a poison pill stipulation in my
    GANGA stock farm corporation I am trying to employ to try to have as a counterclaim against a junk bond account salvage so I can just go on living my happy merry life while being negged into obscurity to avoid catholic beggars tax shelter. Divorce is the
    American sport like the overtime of pigskin. I often have to run chance matrix sequences on any of my close family or friends for who to harbor, who to board, and who to orphan. Another rich man’s game is the wealth menu. Corporate and government
    spending accounts often have rules on appropriated expenses subject to investor auditing so what rich heirs do is extend a ghosted credit menu and get the pauper spouse’s pick! I’m a neg Kobe, go foot the easy one at the boner Olympics!

Sent from my iPhone

Playing the hot American game of fast cars and platinum whores! Scoring securities fraud and crashing into bankruptcy, insurance fraud, and residential alimony.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Mon Mar 22 04:04:14 2021
    On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 6:32:50 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:

Sent from my iPhone
    monthly for spending limits and ostensibly divorces through credit line cancellation. Police are known to pimp healthy women examine their courtesy credit cards. I had to lobby the Vatican for an edict on the Catholic joyride for being a wealthy Catholic
    and ordained priest for my grandmother and enjoy sex at the same time.

I am writing a FARC dating game as an entertaining pastime in the event of outbreak of war. My background in music and intangible property law make me a shoe in for arts and culture abd military journalism. There is a poison pill stipulation in my GANGA
    stock farm corporation I am trying to employ to try to have as a counterclaim against a junk bond account salvage so I can just go on living my happy merry life while being negged into obscurity to avoid catholic beggars tax shelter. Divorce is the
    American sport like the overtime of pigskin. I often have to run chance matrix sequences on any of my close family or friends for who to harbor, who to board, and who to orphan. Another rich man’s game is the wealth menu. Corporate and government
    spending accounts often have rules on appropriated expenses subject to investor auditing so what rich heirs do is extend a ghosted credit menu and get the pauper spouse’s pick! I’m a neg Kobe, go foot the easy one at the boner Olympics!

Sent from my iPhone

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05