• Women in Classic Rock Dick

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 21 07:23:12 2021
    Hey I got Norm’s Rare Guitars on the West Coast for a $40,000 civil sexual harassment lawsuit for goading his secretary to draw a penis on a rare guitar! Check out the comments, this one is a gold mine! Check for more incidents and ex-employees like
    Todd Weisenbacher

https://youtu.be/-KIfrEK-gJo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Apr 2 11:31:38 2021
    On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 10:23:13 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    Hey I got Norm’s Rare Guitars on the West Coast for a $40,000 civil sexual harassment lawsuit for goading his secretary to draw a penis on a rare guitar! Check out the comments, this one is a gold mine! Check for more incidents and ex-employees like
    Todd Weisenbacher

https://youtu.be/-KIfrEK-gJo

A superficial review on lexis shows norm’s rare guitars is registered in California and banks without a physical address, just a P.O. Box. This can be verified upon inspection of the source of the paycheck Weisenbach’s salary was drafted from. Many
    private banks for the wealthy in this region are shady and known to engage in unethical business practices. In brief from casual consumption of their daily guitar show Norm is a womanizer and markets to industry insiders with the homeless and kids.
    Many storegoers lack adequate dentists let alone comprehensive healthcare. The region is notoriously besieged with a homeless population, a paradox due to the glamour and luxury portrayed by the entertainment industry. The store has undergone a market
    downturn even before the pandemic. Their competitor Emerald City Guitars in Seattle also has lost flavor in the finicky vintage guitar niche market. I’m trying to acquire a lease option with an insured line of credit for a rare guitar, a 57 Les Paul
    using Marxism credit instead of retail and commercial banking outlets. This fundamental economic principle offers lower discretionary rates as a ploy to gain comraderie and fellowship with the store employees and shop fans.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)