• Mid Range Warehouses Used for Safehousing Jamaican Drug Smugglers for S

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 28 15:09:07 2021
    Shooting from a running car is a low percentage shot. This may be a scare tactic for Memorial Day. If anything I wouldn’t hire a hit man who couldn’t hit this cheap shot. The culprits are likely using a mid range warehouse as a makeshift drug
    house, common among narcotics, drug smugglers, and sex traffickers contraband troops often “hang out” at modestly priced warehouses to have parties and sex. The general irony of not being included in a supply chain scheme is often a Ericssonian
    locksmith advantage among delinquents, teens, and children. My experiences with minority bullies and plagiarism in minority higher education has led me to perfect the perfect minority crime forensic reconnaissance technique: the character buffer flower
    pollinated! Like a ping DOS a minority plagiarist can be tracked to safe warehouse. The Puerto Rican professional is a dilemmma in American politics. In competition with a more predominant and needy black electorate the Puerto Rican professional is
    treated to light humiliation professional training as compartment in Florida suburban competition for high price prices.

https://youtu.be/7n99Zi5TEJA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)