• Xenolit

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 23 20:30:45 2021
    Gender class rapport is an interesting study in psychology of motivation. Healthcare subjects like orphans compete for gender rapport for survival like nature can nurture while often overachievers perform better without and underachieve with already
    satiety. Sans the Jewish divorce elf miserlou I am settling on eu citizenship with 10 years advance notice commencing as a U.K. business law student. Florida ethics are like gone dough laws: chinking economic loss from divorce, write offs, bankruptcy
    and insurance fraud Southern winds is affectionately known as the “suicide” brothel, with booby trap doral strip club a few blocks away I actually suggested I was suicidally ideating after spending all my meal ticket on a Dominican stripper at Dean’
    s Gold without an attempt and I sleep on cpap watch. There is a Cuban brothel a few blocks away but the low wage psych techs at southern winds can not afford it on their hourly pay. Family members who care for underinsured psychiatric cases often get
    taxed with the deferred liability of a low wage psychiatric technician in a residential setting to save on healthcare costs of residential hospitalization. My mom was my liable psychiatric technician until death. The rape tech ped farm the American
    nuthouse has become bears to light a fundamental ethical problem in the uninsured love tech, the domesticated American household wife and their egregious religion of nonconsensual sex.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/05/11/psychiatric-hospital-employee-arrested-charged-with-sexual-battery-of-female-patient/

Sent from my iPhone

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)