• Police Rape

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 10 15:57:47 2021
    Characteristics of emergency room rapists are taxonomical knowledge of anatomy with business and professional social contacts, potentially medical research in child molestation, and net awareness of location of celibate males. Characteristics of
    emergency room rapists are taxonomical knowledge of anatomy with business and professional social contacts, potentially medical research in child molestation, and net awareness of location of celibate males to barter squatters over. I’m trying to get
    John A. Gotti yo move into my neighborhood in South Florida to handle his still active and military sponsored guerilla mafia activity as my neighbor, the heir of the good looking one. Closure: that’s what psychotherapist used to help him in his
    rehabilitation. Bouncers are raping little immigrant boys and shooting them in the face and the county police are raping their wives. I need someone that can swing at the downtown celebrity nightclub with JLo and who can get past the logic of whoring a
    wealthy and famous mafia don. I suspect that John’s mother may have been undercover and involved with the investigation, choosing a strong socially dominant mafia don while convertible on gender sensibilities.

https://youtu.be/KDojBbiwG6Q

Sent from my iPad

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)