• The Space Pope

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 7 18:48:59 2021
    Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest the Beast; and in his woman called the Scarlet Woman is all power given. They shall gather my children into their fold: they shall bring the glory of the stars into
    the hearts of men.

Also I welded together the Flaming Star and the Sixfold Star in the forge of my soul, and behold! a new star 418 that is above all these.

The pentagram is a traditional magickal symbol; a five-pointed star with the Pythagorean elements attributed to its five points. It is Eliphas Levi in the mid-19th century, who generates a new analysis of this star in his master thesis Transcendental
    Magic:

A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens
    with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates.

He then further illustrates a connection with the Goat of Mendes; the mysterious symbol of Baphomet and connects this with the Devil Atu of the Holy Tarot. In The Key of the Mysteries, he writes:

The flaming star, which, when turned upside down, is the hierolgyphic [sic] sign of the goat of Black Magic, whose head may be drawn in the star, the two horns at the top, the ears to the right and left, the beard at the bottom. It is the sign of
    antagonism and fatality. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns.

https://youtu.be/OGsv0pJemTY

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)