• Iran-Israel Relaciones Caliente

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 28 07:47:32 2021
    The legacy of the generation in Puerto Rico is necessary to renew the disciplines of the arts and economics, stagnanting on an island that resembles the Iraq conflict archetype of political relations in this world. For example, the candidacy of Roberto
    Mayoral in 2002, the daughter of Barcelos on top of the Senate, the candidacy of Ricky Rosello the son of Pedro in these elections, and the political career of El Tigre son of Hernandez-Colon suffers from a system of "castle" like the Sunni's, while the
    less corupt Shi'ite dedicate themselves to a semblance of order that is trusted in the system to the contempt of the political record, a black horse figure that in our country has been corrupted by international relations in Cuba, with communism and
    fascism like the Sunni's. Past dealing in the Middle East during the Iraq war suggest the west is partial to shi’ite Muslims in Iran and is puppeting the Saudi Arabian Sunni government for its easy wealth of oil. While the Iranian hostage crisis was
    vilified in America it was legitimate according to international law and Iranian sovereignty. It is no surprise that the United States backed the Shi’ite militia in the Iraq war. The sectarian conflict in Islam regarding devotion to Mohammed as the
    messenger of Allah in contrast to deference to his generational lineage of descendants resembles the property rights of the British royal family and the modern labor/capital dichotomy in western culture. The ubiquitous Sunni-Shi’ite political conflict
    represents the western urge to break Arab countries from radical orthodoxy by focusing the religious doctrine to a secular issues of common Muslims in the Middle East which Christianity addresses through an oath of celibacy, a break from tradition and a
    break from the past. My early childhood asphyxiation sleep disorder turned my eidetic dreams telepathic with a starlight vision of the FARC blowhole who caved me in and made my averse to physical touching and affection making me resistant to STD and
    respiratory disease. Polygamist property rights are traditionally a source of conflict in many countries. In Islam Sunni adherents defer authority to both Mohammed and his heirs while Shi’ite Muslims only defer authority to Mohammed himself.
    Polygamy property is a concept where a male bears children by several females. It has been a cause for the military under the concept of Darwinist survival of the fittest and a biblical theme of agriculture and livestock. It is also regarded an issue
    among African-Americans because of the ghetto ideal of socialized universal healthcare and communism. The notion that polygamist half-siblings will eventually clash in conflict competing for live or money is time immemorial and a self-fulfilling
    prophecy. Christians address this by celibacy and the fomenting of monogamist commitments. Some more modern treatments include family law speed donation and medical research property rights for organ biology donation. Consider the Puff Daddy child
    support case in New York where one mother filed a lawsuit because another mother made $35,000 a month for child support and she made only $5,000 a month in New York, an incident memorialized in Get Jimmy to the Greek when he shoots down a Jonah Hill
    business proposal over the cost of buying his kids Nikes.

https://youtu.be/ma4fwoNJCvk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Apr 30 00:02:51 2021
    On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 10:47:33 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    The legacy of the generation in Puerto Rico is necessary to renew the disciplines of the arts and economics, stagnanting on an island that resembles the Iraq conflict archetype of political relations in this world. For example, the candidacy of Roberto
    Mayoral in 2002, the daughter of Barcelos on top of the Senate, the candidacy of Ricky Rosello the son of Pedro in these elections, and the political career of El Tigre son of Hernandez-Colon suffers from a system of "castle" like the Sunni's, while the
    less corupt Shi'ite dedicate themselves to a semblance of order that is trusted in the system to the contempt of the political record, a black horse figure that in our country has been corrupted by international relations in Cuba, with communism and
    fascism like the Sunni's. Past dealing in the Middle East during the Iraq war suggest the west is partial to shi’ite Muslims in Iran and is puppeting the Saudi Arabian Sunni government for its easy wealth of oil. While the Iranian hostage crisis was
    vilified in America it was legitimate according to international law and Iranian sovereignty. It is no surprise that the United States backed the Shi’ite militia in the Iraq war. The sectarian conflict in Islam regarding devotion to Mohammed as the
    messenger of Allah in contrast to deference to his generational lineage of descendants resembles the property rights of the British royal family and the modern labor/capital dichotomy in western culture. The ubiquitous Sunni-Shi’ite political conflict
    represents the western urge to break Arab countries from radical orthodoxy by focusing the religious doctrine to a secular issues of common Muslims in the Middle East which Christianity addresses through an oath of celibacy, a break from tradition and a
    break from the past. My early childhood asphyxiation sleep disorder turned my eidetic dreams telepathic with a starlight vision of the FARC blowhole who caved me in and made my averse to physical touching and affection making me resistant to STD and
    respiratory disease. Polygamist property rights are traditionally a source of conflict in many countries. In Islam Sunni adherents defer authority to both Mohammed and his heirs while Shi’ite Muslims only defer authority to Mohammed himself. Polygamy
    property is a concept where a male bears children by several females. It has been a cause for the military under the concept of Darwinist survival of the fittest and a biblical theme of agriculture and livestock. It is also regarded an issue among
    African-Americans because of the ghetto ideal of socialized universal healthcare and communism. The notion that polygamist half-siblings will eventually clash in conflict competing for live or money is time immemorial and a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Christians address this by celibacy and the fomenting of monogamist commitments. Some more modern treatments include family law speed donation and medical research property rights for organ biology donation. Consider the Puff Daddy child support case in
    New York where one mother filed a lawsuit because another mother made $35,000 a month for child support and she made only $5,000 a month in New York, an incident memorialized in Get Jimmy to the Greek when he shoots down a Jonah Hill business proposal
    over the cost of buying his kids Nikes.

https://youtu.be/ma4fwoNJCvk

YouTube is being flooded with video news bot content filled with slideshows and text to speech generator content easily reproduced by google cloud text to speech synthesis engine

https://youtu.be/KRwyEjCkYkQ

https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/docs/voices

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)