• Spy Shooter Aaron Long Under Military Jurisdiction

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 17 14:58:10 2021
    I suspect this an act of vigilantism. Foreign prostitutable women are often employed domestically and illegally as sex workers under local business permit. I recently wrote president Biden informing him of this unethical and illegal business practice and
    requested reparations for slavery for foreigners. This might alarm foreign women and intimidate them to deter their illegal criminal activity on foreign soil. As for the shooter Aaron Long he could face the death penalty in Georgia if federal or
    international military jurisdiction is not applied or he has an insanity defense. There is a mean international grudge match pending in these types of cases so it would be best to be on guard for vigilantism.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/atlanta-shootings-robert-aaron-long-b1818247.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Wed Mar 17 15:07:13 2021
    On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 5:58:11 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    I suspect this an act of vigilantism. Foreign prostitutable women are often employed domestically and illegally as sex workers under local business permit. I recently wrote president Biden informing him of this unethical and illegal business practice
    and requested reparations for slavery for foreigners. This might alarm foreign women and intimidate them to deter their illegal criminal activity on foreign soil. As for the shooter Aaron Long he could face the death penalty in Georgia if federal or
    international military jurisdiction is not applied or he has an insanity defense. There is a mean international grudge match pending in these types of cases so it would be best to be on guard for vigilantism.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/atlanta-shootings-robert-aaron-long-b1818247.html

There is a general notion of liability in this case because for the slain Asian women to perform illegal sex acts for money which is considered a crime in America he may have inadvertently benefited these women’s beneficiaries, most likely in another
    country, with a windfall liability settlement worth much more than turning tricks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Wed Mar 17 21:35:12 2021
    On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 6:07:14 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 5:58:11 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    I suspect this an act of vigilantism. Foreign prostitutable women are often employed domestically and illegally as sex workers under local business permit. I recently wrote president Biden informing him of this unethical and illegal business practice
    and requested reparations for slavery for foreigners. This might alarm foreign women and intimidate them to deter their illegal criminal activity on foreign soil. As for the shooter Aaron Long he could face the death penalty in Georgia if federal or

There is a general notion of liability in this case because for the slain Asian women to perform illegal sex acts for money which is considered a crime in America he may have inadvertently benefited these women’s beneficiaries, most likely in another
    country, with a windfall liability settlement worth much more than turning tricks.

In my course of urban dealings I’ve learned to give to the nuisance in a tropical cat and mouse game of somnambulism, sex disorders, social media doctrine, and the kitchen sink! The kitten cabal of military immunity!

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/murder-of-botham-jean-amber-guyger

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05