• =?UTF-8?Q?Maybe_That=E2=80=99s_Better=21?=

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 16 04:35:21 2021
    My DJQadira street name is associated with dj Khaled, a Miami rapper who became famous after spending an estimated $100,000 in Snapchat advertising to become a household name according to a businessweek article. Also, my rap name has been on since 2004
    when I wrote a blogging software before Facebook became famous which used a metadata ftp interface for managing multimedia files like postdoc and included coupons with google Adsense advertising which I used primarily for legal research at FSU law school.
    Waxing philosophical on this ft Lauderdale native Marilyn Manson and the spooky kids song with the epitaph djQadira Don q, a great Puerto Rican spirit acronym Arabic . The forgotten part too and maybe that’s better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FniF0kSvWGg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Apr 16 04:38:15 2021
    On Friday, April 16, 2021 at 7:35:23 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    My DJQadira street name is associated with dj Khaled, a Miami rapper who became famous after spending an estimated $100,000 in Snapchat advertising to become a household name according to a businessweek article. Also, my rap name has been on since 2004
    when I wrote a blogging software before Facebook became famous which used a metadata ftp interface for managing multimedia files like postdoc and included coupons with google Adsense advertising which I used primarily for legal research at FSU law school.
    Waxing philosophical on this ft Lauderdale native Marilyn Manson and the spooky kids song with the epitaph djQadira Don q, a great Puerto Rican spirit acronym Arabic . The forgotten part too and maybe that’s better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FniF0kSvWGg

Check out my most recent distribution on distrokid: distrokid.com/hyperfollow/djqadira my next production: Commie Hagar is in post-production and a new acid jam guitar session recording series: Pigeon Punk is under production featuring uptempo punk rock &
    midtempo works featuring acid jams

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)