• =?UTF-8?Q?2_Secret_Service_Agents_Shot_Serving_Warrant_at_Wome?= =?UTF-

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 16 02:11:20 2021
    Crazy times! I had to be mysteriously psychiatrically restrained with homeless pediphiles in Tallahassee for the British court during the Saddam Hussein execution over Christmas 2006 to protect me from Islamic retaliation while doubling as a cover story
    for a secret service shooting at a women’s prison in my copper creek neighborhood on appalachhe parkway where I suspect mainframe integration systems were rerouting the prison guard reporting system to conceal rape of women prisoners to San Diego.
    Apparently the assailant prison guard literally pointed to the mainframe terminal showing the victim where the complaint was located, unwary that the legacy integration software was reporting it to the secret service. Irma Becerra’s lawyer Bill Aaron
    almost had me arrested a again in Miami when I asked him directly instead of going through my criminal defense lawyer Michael Walsh to install some rogue high tech km alumni such as Karencarthy and Winston Spratt in the FAMU college and especially Berta
    Correa who might have served as a professional bribe to an administrator or professor at the college.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna13415618?fbclid=IwAR2y-rCUbKHQQOVRBHGwwZa5M5JqGYXu2GVZJpM_3QSfTQ-CyhkQrR5AMN4

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)