• Riparian Singles Night

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 15 20:32:18 2021
    The real trick in minority gambling is the small stakes champion, the cheap puff table. Pitting a depletion strategy against amortized account chaining like folding for the trick needed to kill the big boss. South Florida families should watch out for
    unlicensed professional kidnapping rings involving human trafficking. Treat strangers at face value and spot the squatter stakeout appeasing community hildren for biological entertainment value. Single women are often treated like riparian rights in
    Arizona. While often in need of a coach they command high value in marriage and sex while social Inter course is zealously guarded but they choose for themselves and are not obligated at the cockpit. Russia is building up troops on the border of Crimea
    with intent to invade Ukraine. A costly long term proxy war is the alternative to nuke diplomacy with the nuclear disarmament of Iran in the middle eas. The Biden administration is aggressive against Russia citing reckless and aggressive behavior will
    not be tolerated Cuba is the game and with SAGA decommissioned by the SEC there is scarcity on the consumer secondary finance market. The Air Force needs to estimate the gap caused by an airborne missile versus my dingy manure lab experiment to gauge
    whether knocking out the Julia Tuttle causeway with the mcveigh sugar bomb will require air support if the capitol is breached by again by the Nazis. I make jokes at family dinner about my famous horse face mugshot because of the rice in private school
    Catholic Cuban mistake for the women who couldn’t afford or qualify for UM and now are being beaten out for the newer FIU campus building because even at FSU 2003 where I was the only Puerto Rican law student recommended by former governor of Puerto
    Rico Rafael Hernandez-Colon Cuban students used to tease me in class behind my back by referring to me as “el peligrado de becerra”, an issue for psychiatry in Cuba and unlicensed doctors in Miami for illegal migrants because they lack federal civil
    rights to medical treatment unlike Puerto Rico. The misconception persists among transplanted Cubans that the mentally ill are homeless pedophiles. Some of my legal and psychiatric experiences have been reducible to horse gambling psychology. With
    Cuban doctors at UM and predominantly Caribbean population, this jockey position prevails because of the public health system in America, the comparative socioeconomic stratification discriminating common professionals and clients, and the power strip
    capacity of doctors in Cuba capable of commanding the disrobing of sexy women on priority of whim in a third world poverty setting. My one upmanship with Manilis my Puerto Rican cousin who was an Olympic athlete has turned on musical taste and her
    consumption of out of fashion pop music with the token motto: can Avril?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Thu Apr 15 20:37:48 2021
    On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 11:32:19 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    The real trick in minority gambling is the small stakes champion, the cheap puff table. Pitting a depletion strategy against amortized account chaining like folding for the trick needed to kill the big boss. South Florida families should watch out for
    unlicensed professional kidnapping rings involving human trafficking. Treat strangers at face value and spot the squatter stakeout appeasing community hildren for biological entertainment value. Single women are often treated like riparian rights in
    Arizona. While often in need of a coach they command high value in marriage and sex while social Inter course is zealously guarded but they choose for themselves and are not obligated at the cockpit. Russia is building up troops on the border of Crimea
    with intent to invade Ukraine. A costly long term proxy war is the alternative to nuke diplomacy with the nuclear disarmament of Iran in the middle eas. The Biden administration is aggressive against Russia citing reckless and aggressive behavior will
    not be tolerated Cuba is the game and with SAGA decommissioned by the SEC there is scarcity on the consumer secondary finance market. The Air Force needs to estimate the gap caused by an airborne missile versus my dingy manure lab experiment to gauge
    whether knocking out the Julia Tuttle causeway with the mcveigh sugar bomb will require air support if the capitol is breached by again by the Nazis. I make jokes at family dinner about my famous horse face mugshot because of the rice in private school
    Catholic Cuban mistake for the women who couldn’t afford or qualify for UM and now are being beaten out for the newer FIU campus building because even at FSU 2003 where I was the only Puerto Rican law student recommended by former governor of Puerto
    Rico Rafael Hernandez-Colon Cuban students used to tease me in class behind my back by referring to me as “el peligrado de becerra”, an issue for psychiatry in Cuba and unlicensed doctors in Miami for illegal migrants because they lack federal civil
    rights to medical treatment unlike Puerto Rico. The misconception persists among transplanted Cubans that the mentally ill are homeless pedophiles. Some of my legal and psychiatric experiences have been reducible to horse gambling psychology. With Cuban
    doctors at UM and predominantly Caribbean population, this jockey position prevails because of the public health system in America, the comparative socioeconomic stratification discriminating common professionals and clients, and the power strip capacity
    of doctors in Cuba capable of commanding the disrobing of sexy women on priority of whim in a third world poverty setting. My one upmanship with Manilis my Puerto Rican cousin who was an Olympic athlete has turned on musical taste and her consumption of
    out of fashion pop music with the token motto: can Avril?

Wiretapping laws are like unreachable peeping devices. Go to a criminal background check from a condo association renter and you get the sign felled Miami kiddie pool. Usually when your dealing with above average snooping so it yourself laws in the
    Miami Immigration system you have to yourself be a peeping device redactable to official neighborhood notice. Miami public k-6 is like solving a round of bumper cars at the carnival like a bum pal on!

Sent from my iPhone

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Apr 16 01:00:35 2021
    On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 11:37:49 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 11:32:19 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    The real trick in minority gambling is the small stakes champion, the cheap puff table. Pitting a depletion strategy against amortized account chaining like folding for the trick needed to kill the big boss. South Florida families should watch out
    for unlicensed professional kidnapping rings involving human trafficking. Treat strangers at face value and spot the squatter stakeout appeasing community hildren for biological entertainment value. Single women are often treated like riparian rights in
    rights to medical treatment unlike Puerto Rico. The misconception persists among transplanted Cubans that the mentally ill are homeless pedophiles. Some of my legal and psychiatric experiences have been reducible to horse gambling psychology. With Cuban
    doctors at UM and predominantly Caribbean population, this jockey position prevails because of the public health system in America, the comparative socioeconomic stratification discriminating common professionals and clients, and the power strip capacity
    of doctors in Cuba capable of commanding the disrobing of sexy women on priority of whim in a third world poverty setting. My one upmanship with Manilis my Puerto Rican cousin who was an Olympic athlete has turned on musical taste and her consumption of
    out of fashion pop music with the token motto: can Avril?
    Wiretapping laws are like unreachable peeping devices. Go to a criminal background check from a condo association renter and you get the sign felled Miami kiddie pool. Usually when your dealing with above average snooping so it yourself laws in the
    Miami Immigration system you have to yourself be a peeping device redactable to official neighborhood notice. Miami public k-6 is like solving a round of bumper cars at the carnival like a bum pal on!

Sent from my iPhone

I’m looking over the roadway accesses to the beach for my mcveigh sugar dingy bomb plan and I’m headed to the underground tunnel to the port. Blocking or truck bombing this entry with a fertilizer loaded pickup could be even more deadly than
    dropping the mcarthur because the only access to the beach would be Collins and, with a fuel tanker like the recent 112 spill involving a b list rapper the roads could be scorched for weeks or months into a marielito swamithon for lack of worshipping or
    residential dock logistics.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05