• NAFTA-Jones Ya!!

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 16 05:57:14 2021
    My FSU law school peers chided me about Puerto Rico being the “island of NAFTA” because if Trump’s repeal of the 90’s era Clinton treaty is replaced with similar legislation there is less negotiating room for repealing the highly restrictive
    Jones Act. I would personally like to see a sans twitter 2024 Trump campaign! Bump the shark mascara day. Trump’s re-election bid in 2024 offers a startling free reveal for smartphone audience pitting Biden’s dreamer new biddin to a cage match with
    Cruz & Rubio. There is a strong argument for legitimate sovereign American military support on the Mexican side of the border defending crossing from the north by vigilante coming from places Mexican sovereign authorities have absolutely no control over
    but might have to effectively defend themselves if considered justified. I have peepo videos of me on the toilet my friends, stay thirsty!

https://gist.github.com/jcrow/b76a606ec233d2b7f916a66e74bab45c?fbclid=IwAR2DBm5A6AqSXOXetx3g_heAb8ftHVRhKY0XYdXUhzmWehUNe6UjGJPuOE0

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)