• Re: Yes, Sikhs were originally Hindu, Muslim, and whatever else there w

From A@21:1/5 to kspe...@primex.demon.co.uk on Fri Oct 21 05:29:15 2022
    On Monday, July 14, 1997 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, kspe...@primex.demon.co.uk wrote:
    Manjit Ji. Don't loose your shirt. You may find that one of those
    you know so much about is your mother or father. Afterall, it is
    quite possible that this world started from just two people.
    Bhai mere, apni manji thhale jurrhi pahlan deyidi aa.
    Regards, Perwesh
    nij...@cadvision.com (Manjit Singh Nijjer) wrote:
    I guess the birth of the first cuttiya is when Ram "Ma Chode" Chander was born
    as an illegitimate child of a Muslim! or when Draupidi-like hookers sucked >harijan dick to feed the family! Bahmins are a bunch of Gundus! Maybe its when
    Shiva was born to a bitch(can't remember that hooker's name). or When >Gundu Ganesh fucked an elephant and made the mistake of having CYBERmadRASI!!!!!
    or When Krishna/Krishna/Kutay-Da-Put-Haram Zada was born to a hoe like Devki. or
    was is it Bap Chode: cow-fucking Vishnu or Gundu Ganesh?? mayber it was a >muttmarr by the name of Naina "$5.00/hour" Devi!!!!!
    All of this bs is well documented in the Hindu holy book of the Kama Sutra!!!!
    Learn it well and being a Hindu will mean being a Bhan Chode, Ma Chode, and >Gundu. Don't forget the lesson on the last page that says to masturbate on >three things: the Gita(burn it if you can because its just a fantasy story of
    Hindu/Gundu myths), any statues in or out of Mandirs, and in the fire of the
    Mandirs. Mandirs are nothing but Prostituionb houses!!! Remeber the higher the
    caste the lower the amount of CUUM allowed to be squirted onto Ram Chander's
    statue. Hindus/Gundus also worship the swastika, a symbolic of one's >white-ness. I can see how it will be HANDY when practing be a >Gundu/Hindu!!!!he!he!ha!!ha!!ha!
    Dear Brothers, I hope all this hate has calmed down now after all these years. I am a Tamilian and my best friends are North Indians and many are Sikhs. I live in Europe, and my best friend is a kutsar. I love and adore Punjabi people regardless if they
    are Sikhs, Hindu etc etc. I was born in 1988, so yeah probably a different generation. I hope you all found peace and have moved on now. This was painful to read. No wonder we were colonised so easily. Peace brothers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)