• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_We_Italians_will_piss_on_Mars_=F0=9F=98=8A?=

From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 09:14:54 2022
    Il giorno lunedì 3 ottobre 2022 alle 17:52:59 UTC+2 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
    To: Ing ****. *****

Thank you
    I will read the various links
    Soon

Directorate of the Fusion and Nuclear Safety Department (FSN)
    ENEA - National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development
    Casaccia Research Center - Via Anguillarese, 301 - 00123 - Rome - Italy Email: ****************

SUBJECT: We would need about 1 Kw (something similar to kilopower) for the amplifier that powers the PNN F432BA prototype in DC. at 45 Volts.
    With this power, 2 or 3 PNN engines of class F432BA could be powered in parallel.
    With 3 thrusters on the 3 axes it would be ideal, as we could both control the set-up and increase the thrust over time according to this graph www.asps.it/trustgra1.jpg ...
    where with the law of motion (which derives from the violation of the principle of action and reaction) the thrust increases over time (to about 250 watts for each engine).
    From the theoretical point of view, take-off could also be reached after a certain time (I do not know the mass of the whole (especially of the reactor) and therefore I cannot estimate the times) even starting from the ground.
    But in my opinion it would be better to take it FIRST into Earth orbit with a rocket
    and do them FIRST thousands of tests on the thrust and on the law of motion of PNN through remote controls.
    And then…………..
    …. As you said, Ansaldo and others could also intervene ....

www.asps.it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNgVtu0POYA :-)

e lallo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 14:12:05 2022
    Il giorno lunedì 3 ottobre 2022 alle 18:14:55 UTC+2 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
    Il giorno lunedì 3 ottobre 2022 alle 17:52:59 UTC+2 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
    To: Ing ****. *****

Thank you
    I will read the various links
    Soon

Directorate of the Fusion and Nuclear Safety Department (FSN)
    ENEA - National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development
    Casaccia Research Center - Via Anguillarese, 301 - 00123 - Rome - Italy Email: ****************

SUBJECT: We would need about 1 Kw (something similar to kilopower) for the amplifier that powers the PNN F432BA prototype in DC. at 45 Volts.
    With this power, 2 or 3 PNN engines of class F432BA could be powered in parallel.
    With 3 thrusters on the 3 axes it would be ideal, as we could both control the set-up and increase the thrust over time according to this graph www.asps.it/trustgra1.jpg ...
    where with the law of motion (which derives from the violation of the principle of action and reaction) the thrust increases over time (to about 250 watts for each engine).
    From the theoretical point of view, take-off could also be reached after a certain time (I do not know the mass of the whole (especially of the reactor) and therefore I cannot estimate the times) even starting from the ground.
    But in my opinion it would be better to take it FIRST into Earth orbit with a rocket
    and do them FIRST thousands of tests on the thrust and on the law of motion of PNN through remote controls.
    And then…………..
    …. As you said, Ansaldo and others could also intervene ....

www.asps.it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNgVtu0POYA :-)

è del 1909 ... fatevi i conti :-)

e lallo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)