• Rocketry has no future, since 1969 no colonization!

From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 7 10:27:53 2022
    This video PNN on a scale it is experimental www.asps.it/On2mar.MPG
    from www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm
    And it is a numerical demonstration procedure on SCALE KERN of violation of the second law of dynamics through the PNN.
    All 3 principle of dynamics change with pnn.
    The thrust increases over time for the same amount of energy supplied ....... Since this violation of F = ma occurs interstellar flight with PNN is possible!
    And more reactionless drives are possible.… ..
    You missiles fans, are able to understand?????

I say no! ...

indeed I say that it is not convenient for you to understand 😊

More say this were italian imbeciles www.asps.it/falliti.htm
    became silent !
    I am not alone , We ASPS are not alone in saying that III newton principle can be superated !
    Only reantionless propulsion can colonize Moon and Mars.
    Go with the comic Artemis, it willi finish in the same manner of space shuttle.

E.Laureti

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sylvia Else@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Fri Apr 8 10:45:18 2022
    On 08-Apr-22 3:27 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
    And it is a numerical demonstration procedure on SCALE KERN of violation of the second law of dynamics through the PNN.

What are "principles of dynamics"? I've never heard of such a thing.

Sylvia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 7 22:55:41 2022
    Il giorno venerdì 8 aprile 2022 alle 02:45:20 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto:

Sylvia.

you try to divert the discourse from the evidence that the propulsion with mass ejection of reaction for the colonization of the moon and Mars is a failure.
    Insist and insist but you mass of missile imbeciles can never change the experimental evidence.

E.Laureti

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sylvia Else@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Fri Apr 8 16:53:44 2022
    On 08-Apr-22 3:55 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:

Sylvia.

you try to divert the discourse from the evidence that the propulsion with mass ejection of reaction for the colonization of the moon and Mars is a failure.
    Insist and insist but you mass of missile imbeciles can never change the experimental evidence.

You could just answer the question.

Sylvia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Doctor Who@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 8 10:36:59 2022
    On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 16:53:44 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
    wrote:

Il giorno venerdì 8 aprile 2022 alle 02:45:20 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto: >>> On 08-Apr-22 3:27 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

Sylvia.

Sylvia.

the three laws on Newton's mechanics.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Doctor Who@21:1/5 to Doctor Who on Fri Apr 8 10:38:41 2022
    On Fri, 08 Apr 2022 10:36:59 +0200, Doctor Who <doc@tardis.org> wrote:

On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 16:53:44 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
    wrote:

Il giorno venerdì 8 aprile 2022 alle 02:45:20 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto: >>>> On 08-Apr-22 3:27 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

Sylvia.

Sylvia.

the three laws on Newton's mechanics.

but hey: you never heard of such thing and you allow yourself to
    criticise what you don't understand.

WOW !!!

what a pity

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 8 01:53:00 2022
    Il giorno venerdì 8 aprile 2022 alle 08:53:47 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto:

Sylvia.

Sylvia.
    i don't like loss of time

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dean Markley@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Fri Apr 8 05:07:03 2022
    On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 4:53:01 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
    This video PNN on a scale it is experimental www.asps.it/On2mar.MPG >>> from www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm

Sylvia.

Sylvia.

You don't like "loss of time"? You mean foolishly wasting time? It's a bit of a mystery why you are expending so much time in this newsgroup extolling the magic of your snake oil that you can't seem to demonstrate. Also, why dedicate so much time with
    your claims here when there are probably a total of less than 10 people actually reading these posts. And of those 10 people, about 80% know you are a fraud, shyster and petty con artist.

You have ZERO articles in reputable publications. All of the arrows point to you being nothing but a typical internet troll getting your jollies by posting nonsense.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Doctor Who@21:1/5 to damarkley@gmail.com on Fri Apr 8 17:27:07 2022
    On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 05:07:03 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
    <damarkley@gmail.com> wrote:

Il giorno venerdì 8 aprile 2022 alle 08:53:47 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto: >> > On 08-Apr-22 3:55 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:

Sylvia.

Sylvia.

You don't like "loss of time"? You mean foolishly wasting time? It's a bit of a mystery why you are expending so much time in this newsgroup extolling the magic of your snake oil that you can't seem to demonstrate. Also, why dedicate so much time
    with your claims here when there are probably a total of less than 10 people actually reading these posts. And of those 10 people, about 80% know you are a fraud, shyster and petty con artist.

You have ZERO articles in reputable publications. All of the arrows point to you being nothing but a typical internet troll getting your jollies by posting nonsense.

bla bla bla

we have already demonstrated it !

so shut up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alain Fournier@21:1/5 to Dean Markley on Fri Apr 8 20:15:26 2022
    On Apr/8/2022 at 08:07, Dean Markley wrote :
    Il giorno venerdì 8 aprile 2022 alle 08:53:47 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto: >>> On 08-Apr-22 3:55 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:
    This video PNN on a scale it is experimental www.asps.it/On2mar.MPG >>>>>> from www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm

What are "principles of dynamics"? I've never heard of such a thing. >>>>>
    Sylvia.

Sylvia.

You don't like "loss of time"? You mean foolishly wasting time? It's a bit of a mystery why you are expending so much time in this newsgroup extolling the magic of your snake oil that you can't seem to demonstrate. Also, why dedicate so much time
    with your claims here when there are probably a total of less than 10 people actually reading these posts. And of those 10 people, about 80% know you are a fraud, shyster and petty con artist.

Personally, I don't think he is a fraud or a con artist. I think the guy genuinely thinks he has invented something extraordinary. I don't think
    that his gizmo actually works, but I think that he does think so. If he
    was a con artist trying to fraudulently get money from us, he wouldn't
    be insulting just about everyone here. That's not a very good way to get
    money from people.

Alain Fournier

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 9 00:36:59 2022
    Il giorno venerdì 8 aprile 2022 alle 14:07:05 UTC+2 dama...@gmail.com ha scritto:
    This video PNN on a scale it is experimental www.asps.it/On2mar.MPG >>> from www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm

What are "principles of dynamics"? I've never heard of such a thing. >>
    Sylvia.

Sylvia.
    You don't like "loss of time"? You mean foolishly wasting time? It's a bit of a mystery why you are expending so much time in this newsgroup extolling the magic of your snake oil that you can't seem to demonstrate. Also, why dedicate so much time with
    your claims here when there are probably a total of less than 10 people actually reading these posts. And of those 10 people, about 80% know you are a fraud, shyster and petty con artist.

Reputable publications reject anything that goes against the mainstream Experience this www.asps.it/impnn2.png and a blow will come to your comic certainties.
    The possibility of violating the principle of action and reaction has been known for more than a century
    www.asps.it/falliti.htm . I just found a way to do it https://www.issuewire.com/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-1726481484923918

E.Laureti

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dean Markley@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Mon Apr 11 04:41:32 2022
    On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 3:37:00 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
    Il giorno venerdì 8 aprile 2022 alle 14:07:05 UTC+2 dama...@gmail.com ha scritto:

Sylvia.

Sylvia.

Reputable publications reject anything that goes against the mainstream Experience this www.asps.it/impnn2.png and a blow will come to your comic certainties.
    The possibility of violating the principle of action and reaction has been known for more than a century
    www.asps.it/falliti.htm . I just found a way to do it https://www.issuewire.com/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-1726481484923918

E.Laureti

This says it all: https://www.capterra.com/p/197374/Issuewire/#:~:text=Overall%3A%20Overall%2C%20IssueWire%20is%20a,please%20check%20their%20website%20thoroughly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05