• Re: Sub321n4 for Mars

From Dean Markley@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Mon Mar 21 10:39:41 2022
    On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
    PNN prototype (March 2022) WITHOUT MASS EJECTION OF REACTION able to reach Mars in about 12 days (Terrestrial) and return to Earth orbit www.asps.it
    The prototype PNN SUB321n4 is in continuous experimental progress where the "cart" in which there is the amplifier, the preamplifier, and the lithium batteries is shown.
    https://www.issuewire.com/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-1726481484923918

The fact that you use Issuewire.com to market is telling:

"Issuewire = A Total Scam and Con Job"
    What do you like best?
    What drew me was the free credit at the time of sign-in and the low cost of news distribution. But this turned out to be a scam.
    Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?
    1. Most of the news sites they show in their distribution list are unknown names and have little credibility, forget DA.

2. The press release gets released in sub-domain links and not the actual domain of the news site (for e.g., www.MARKETS.ask.com/ and not in www.ask.com/)

3. Furthermore, most of the links in the distribution report were the same link, over and over again.

4. We were promised distribution through Google News, etc. But this was not delivered.

Overall, IssueWire is a scam conjob. Please don't spend any money here, unless you are releasing some insignificant news.

To end this review, please check their website thoroughly. They do not even indicate where they are incorporated. And their T&C is framed in such a manner that once you have paid the money, there is little you can do to get them to deliver what they
    promised.

I would even go to say that all these positive reviews posted here are actually fake, just to fool marketers. Stay away and save your money.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
    I was trying to disseminate a company announcement. I have not seen a single benefit of this service. Not a single release is a half/quarter-decent news site. The news was disseminated on a bunch of sub-domains that is probably operated by IssueWire
    itself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Doctor Who@21:1/5 to damarkley@gmail.com on Mon Mar 21 21:14:10 2022
    On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:39:41 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
    <damarkley@gmail.com> wrote:

PNN prototype (March 2022) WITHOUT MASS EJECTION OF REACTION able to reach Mars in about 12 days (Terrestrial) and return to Earth orbit www.asps.it
    The prototype PNN SUB321n4 is in continuous experimental progress where the "cart" in which there is the amplifier, the preamplifier, and the lithium batteries is shown.
    https://www.issuewire.com/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-1726481484923918

What do you like best?
    What drew me was the free credit at the time of sign-in and the low cost of news distribution. But this turned out to be a scam.

What do you dislike?
    1. Most of the news sites they show in their distribution list are unknown names and have little credibility, forget DA.

2. The press release gets released in sub-domain links and not the actual domain of the news site (for e.g., www.MARKETS.ask.com/ and not in www.ask.com/)

3. Furthermore, most of the links in the distribution report were the same link, over and over again.

4. We were promised distribution through Google News, etc. But this was not delivered.

Overall, IssueWire is a scam conjob. Please don't spend any money here, unless you are releasing some insignificant news.

To end this review, please check their website thoroughly. They do not even indicate where they are incorporated. And their T&C is framed in such a manner that once you have paid the money, there is little you can do to get them to deliver what they
    promised.

I would even go to say that all these positive reviews posted here are actually fake, just to fool marketers. Stay away and save your money.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
    I was trying to disseminate a company announcement. I have not seen a single benefit of this service. Not a single release is a half/quarter-decent news site. The news was disseminated on a bunch of sub-domains that is probably operated by IssueWire
    itself.

proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sylvia Else@21:1/5 to Dean Markley on Tue Mar 22 11:16:37 2022
    On 22-Mar-22 4:39 am, Dean Markley wrote:

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

promised.

itself.

In this case, it would be a con-artist attempting to make use of another con-artist to pursue their con.

Sylvia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dean Markley@21:1/5 to Sylvia Else on Tue Mar 22 04:32:59 2022
    On Monday, March 21, 2022 at 8:16:40 PM UTC-4, Sylvia Else wrote:

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

promised.

itself.
    In this case, it would be a con-artist attempting to make use of another con-artist to pursue their con.

Sylvia.

Exactly. This is nothing more than a money scam.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 24 15:42:20 2022
    Il giorno martedì 22 marzo 2022 alle 12:33:00 UTC+1 dama...@gmail.com ha scritto:

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

To end this review, please check their website thoroughly. They do not even indicate where they are incorporated. And their T&C is framed in such a manner that once you have paid the money, there is little you can do to get them to deliver what
    they promised.

I was trying to disseminate a company announcement. I have not seen a single benefit of this service. Not a single release is a half/quarter-decent news site. The news was disseminated on a bunch of sub-domains that is probably operated by
    IssueWire itself.

Sylvia.

PNN at EPO (European Patent Office)

Cenni sul RAPPORTO DI RICERCA DELL’European Patent Office

http://www.asps.it/Rapporto_di_Ricerca.jpg

amen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sylvia Else@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Fri Mar 25 11:16:48 2022
    On 25-Mar-22 9:42 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
    Il giorno martedì 22 marzo 2022 alle 12:33:00 UTC+1 dama...@gmail.com ha scritto:

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

promised.

itself.
    In this case, it would be a con-artist attempting to make use of another >>> con-artist to pursue their con.

Sylvia.

amen

A patent on this means nothing more than that the patent office failed
    to realise that it won't work.

Sylvia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 24 23:16:08 2022
    Il giorno venerdì 25 marzo 2022 alle 01:16:50 UTC+1 Sylvia Else ha scritto:
    On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote: >>>>> PNN prototype (March 2022) WITHOUT MASS EJECTION OF REACTION able to reach Mars in about 12 days (Terrestrial) and return to Earth orbit www.asps.it

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

To end this review, please check their website thoroughly. They do not even indicate where they are incorporated. And their T&C is framed in such a manner that once you have paid the money, there is little you can do to get them to deliver what
    they promised.

I was trying to disseminate a company announcement. I have not seen a single benefit of this service. Not a single release is a half/quarter-decent news site. The news was disseminated on a bunch of sub-domains that is probably operated by
    IssueWire itself.
    In this case, it would be a con-artist attempting to make use of another >>> con-artist to pursue their con.

Sylvia.

amen

Sylvia.

F432 an Sub321n4 .... work in a fantastic manner ... becouse newton III principle is violable
    www.asps.it/tonzig100.jpg www.asps.it/falliti.htm

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Otto J. Makela@21:1/5 to Sylvia Else on Fri Mar 25 13:08:08 2022
    Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote:

An approved patent does not require that the process described therein
    actually works, but the patent office has made a practical exception
    for perpetual motion devices (to avoid using a patent in sales shills):
    a working model is required.

Considering how many well-established principles of physics a
    reactionless drive would break, it might also in effect be a perpetual
    motion machine. Just out of curiosity, when was this patent issued,
    and does it describe the device well enough that one could build it?

--
    /* * * Otto J. Makela <om@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
    /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */
    /* Mail: Mechelininkatu 26 B 27, FI-00100 Helsinki */
    /* * * Computers Rule 01001111 01001011 * * * * * * */

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 25 09:00:53 2022
    Il giorno venerdì 25 marzo 2022 alle 12:08:10 UTC+1 Otto J. Makela ha scritto:
    Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote:

An approved patent does not require that the process described therein actually works, but the patent office has made a practical exception

it is comic : "well established" .... say it before to Marconi and Fermi :-))))

reactionless drive would break, it might also in effect be a perpetual motion machine.

Of NON perpetual reaction less physics you know nothing :-)
    Newton don't know electrodynamics :-))))

Just out of curiosity, when was this patent issued,

We www.asps.it will sell PNN drives read our issue Nova Astronautica quaterly.

Translate all documentation , on what say other physics, and NOT what say I !!!! :-)

Translate this www.asps.it/tonzig100.jpg ( 100 errors in Physics )

This : www.asps.it/falliti.htm

and Pastore and Fabri here www.asps.it/setupdip.htm

and go to read Nova Astronautica here www.asps.it/novafiorenza.htm

You never will have a manned outpost on moon and mars by rocketry .... more than half centurry since Apollo 11 !

Yuo know nothing about PNN

E.Laureti

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dean Markley@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Fri Mar 25 11:54:51 2022
    On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 12:00:55 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:

A patent on this means nothing more than that the patent office failed to realise that it won't work.
    An approved patent does not require that the process described therein actually works, but the patent office has made a practical exception

reactionless drive would break, it might also in effect be a perpetual motion machine.

Translate all documentation , on what say other physics, and NOT what say I !!!! :-)

You never will have a manned outpost on moon and mars by rocketry .... more than half centurry since Apollo 11 !

E.Laureti

I am pretty sure those footprints on the moon are American, not Italian. I am also pretty sure that people currently in orbit are American, Russian and German, not Italian.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Doctor Who@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 29 11:21:56 2022
    On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:16:48 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
    wrote:

On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote: >>>>>> PNN prototype (March 2022) WITHOUT MASS EJECTION OF REACTION able to reach Mars in about 12 days (Terrestrial) and return to Earth orbit www.asps.it

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

they promised.

IssueWire itself.
    In this case, it would be a con-artist attempting to make use of another >>>> con-artist to pursue their con.

Sylvia.

amen

Sylvia.

you just smell like poo!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Doctor Who@21:1/5 to damarkley@gmail.com on Tue Mar 29 12:30:23 2022
    On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:54:51 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
    <damarkley@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 12:00:55 PM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:

A patent on this means nothing more than that the patent office failed >> > > to realise that it won't work.
    An approved patent does not require that the process described therein
    actually works, but the patent office has made a practical exception

reactionless drive would break, it might also in effect be a perpetual
    motion machine.

E.Laureti

I am pretty sure those footprints on the moon are American, not Italian. I am also pretty sure that people currently in orbit are American, Russian and German, not Italian.

you just smell like poo!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Otto J. Makela@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Tue Mar 29 15:33:15 2022
    pnn calmagorod <calmagorod@gmail.com> wrote:

Just out of curiosity, when was this patent issued, and does it
    describe the device well enough that one could build it?

http://www.asps.it/
    HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
    The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

Translate all documentation , on what say other physics, and NOT what
    say I !!!! :-)

I'll just have to assume this means "there is no patent".

--
    /* * * Otto J. Makela <om@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pnn calmagorod@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 29 08:25:10 2022
    Il giorno martedì 29 marzo 2022 alle 14:33:17 UTC+2 Otto J. Makela ha scritto:
    pnn calmagorod <calma...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Il giorno venerdÄ› 25 marzo 2022 alle 12:08:10 UTC+1 Otto J. Makela ha scritto:

Assume what you like and what you want… maybe assume that PNN doesn't exist :-)

I'm tired of giving PNN info at no cost to a bunch of idiots who have been browsing my website www.asps.it for years
    Therefore it is temporarily closed by my will
    The imbeciles are the majority of visitors to the url www.asps.it and are mainly: Chinese, Americans, Russians, ITALIANS, Indians etc .. etc ... etc ...
    We are building pnn prototypes of our own with which to permanently reach Mars (we say "piss" on Mars) and we will commercialize them against your idiocy.
    https://www.issuewire.com/pdf/2022/03/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-IssueWire.pdf

You keep playing with robots and building comic suppositories that colonize nothing (who knows why) and are only good at waging war on Earth.
    If you are desperate there is this https://neolegesmotus.com/2018/11/23/some-updates-about-little-cart-tests/
    hence many links up to 2020 and beyond

E. Laureti

--
    /* * * Otto J. Makela <o...@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dean Markley@21:1/5 to Otto J. Makela on Wed Mar 30 04:36:45 2022
    On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 8:33:17 AM UTC-4, Otto J. Makela wrote:

--

You don't even need to assume. These folks have clearly been exposed as scammers and frauds.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dean Markley@21:1/5 to pnn calmagorod on Wed Mar 30 04:37:45 2022
    On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 11:25:11 AM UTC-4, pnn calmagorod wrote:
    Il giorno martedì 29 marzo 2022 alle 14:33:17 UTC+2 Otto J. Makela ha scritto:

Assume what you like and what you want… maybe assume that PNN doesn't exist :-)

I'm tired of giving PNN info at no cost to a bunch of idiots who have been browsing my website www.asps.it for years
    Therefore it is temporarily closed by my will
    The imbeciles are the majority of visitors to the url www.asps.it and are mainly: Chinese, Americans, Russians, ITALIANS, Indians etc .. etc ... etc ...
    We are building pnn prototypes of our own with which to permanently reach Mars (we say "piss" on Mars) and we will commercialize them against your idiocy.
    https://www.issuewire.com/pdf/2022/03/propulsion-of-pnn-prototype-sub321n4-for-mars-IssueWire.pdf

You keep playing with robots and building comic suppositories that colonize nothing (who knows why) and are only good at waging war on Earth.
    If you are desperate there is this https://neolegesmotus.com/2018/11/23/some-updates-about-little-cart-tests/
    hence many links up to 2020 and beyond

E. Laureti
    --

Good for you. Now can you also stop posting here with your fraudulent claims and childish complaints?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05