• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Kabatoff, Da

From Daryl@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 11 09:07:06 2020
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Kabatoff, Dar December 11th 2020 11:01 am 69,707 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

We need to place people on notice that these brutal assaults will be attended to. So, as mayor, I will instruct the police to arrest and detain the hockey players that assault fellow hockey players on the ice. The assaults would be witnessed by
    thousands of people, there is no doubt of guilt, these hockey players should be immediately arrested and removed from the ice in handcuffs. The arena in Saskatoon should not be used as a platform to teach children to assault one another. Should the arena
    continue to be used as a platform to teach people to assault one another, and if the perpetrators of the assaults are not brought to justice, then as mayor I will try to gain council support to limit or outright curtail activities at the arena. If people
    abuse the arena, then they should lose access to the arena. If the Catholic judges decide to free the Catholic hockey players without sufficient penalty, then all the Catholic hockey teams can play their Catholic “games” elsewhere. Every time a major
    event occurs at our northerly placed arena, the result is traffic jams that require multiple police offers to attend and untangle, one or two of those officers should instead be posted next to the ice and will be poised to arrest the perpetrators of the
    on-ice assaults. On one hand there is additional costs due to the additional policing required for these traffic jams, on the other hand the police are being used to direct traffic rather than being used in more useful roles, such as arresting violence
    wherever it occurs in the community. It is rather unfair that some people throw a punch and the result is a penalty of years of brutal horrid torture, other people throw a punch and the result is people cheer and give the perpetrator of the crime money.

The Catholic fertility rites (which includes tree and penis worship) are being whole-heartedly adopted by aboriginals in and around the community of Saskatoon. At One-Arrow First Nation the native aboriginals placed a statue of their leader Chief One-
    Arrow upon an Egyptian representation of a penis. They see how other communities in and outside of Canada honor their war dead by placing statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian dinks, so the ignorant aboriginal Indians similarly
    adopted this Catholic ritual and hoisted a statue of their beloved ancestor upon a pagan penis as well. The aboriginal children faced a couple of hundred years of sodomy at the hands of the Catholic priests, and they incredibly respond by placing a
    statue of Chief One-Arrow upon a pagan representation of a penis. The result of embracing Catholic fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments is that God withdraws His protection and allows Canada to be flooded with Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs, all
    of whom similarly embrace pagan fertility rites including penis whoreship. Covering the many penises built into the Amritsar temple with gold doesn’t make the penises nor the Sikhs holy. Using a long row of obelisks (Egyptian penises) to mark our
    southern border dothn’t make our southern border secure. Filling our cemeteries with obelisks (Egyptian penises) dothn’t mean our dead went to or are heading to heaven. Stealing an obelisk (a pagan penis) from Egypt and sticking it in the center of
    Vatican Square dothn’t make that church holy. Placing a statue of Chief One Arrow on top of an Egyptian representation of a dink dothn’t bring fertility and abundance to that First Nation community. If there is some sort of historical evidence that
    Chief One Arrow found his penis to be of tremendous importance and perhaps even played with it, then there might be some merit to the idea of placing a statue of him standing on top of an Egyptian dink. It was before my time, and there are two different
    cultures here (North American Indian and Egyptian) which are both very dissimilar to my own culture, so I am not entirely qualified to comment further on the issue.

It matters little to God which particular group of pagan penis whoreshippers occupies any nation. Many of the aboriginal Indians flip-flop between “Catholicism” and “Traditional Native Spirituality” depending upon whom they are trying to get
    into their beds and fuck on any particular day, rather indicating their true religion to be “sex”, they engage in a communal version of this sex and phallic worship that results in a decrease in their fertility and longevity. So as the native
    aboriginals blindly engage in their phallic worship, members of alternative fertility cults invade Canada, and it just doesn’t matter to God which particular fertility cult occupies any nation.

Many native reserves are plagued with violent crimes, the young there failed to listen to the wisdom of their grandmothers and other elders, they failed to listen to and obey God. In most reserves the children flip-flop between Catholicism and Native
    Spirituality depending upon whom they are trying to get into bed with on any particular day, resulting in them getting infected with HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Then these folks come to the city and continue with their criminal and
    violent activities and spread their diseases here. The problem would be mitigated if the provincial government ceased giving rent money to people on welfare. Instead of the government handing over money for rental accommodations and benefitting landlords,
    the provincial government should be handing out a few dollars worth of building material so people may construct their own tiny off grid homes away from the cities. The city can continue to expect violent crimes and the spread of diseases as long as
    governments continue policies designed to bankrupt people and bankrupt communities, and as long as people dismiss God’s Commandments as being valid for our day. Children are taught to bow to trees turned into decorated idols rather than to attempt to
    honor God’s Commandments.

Veterans and others are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, people think they unite against evil by turning trees into blinkin' idols (a Catholic fertility rite) and singing Jingle Bells, and by having people arrested and tortured for
    daring to criticize the Catholic churches. What most Americans do for the veterans, is place decorated wreaths made from evergreen trees upon the veteran's grave stones... these war veterans never fought for your right to honor Catholic fertility rites.
    Often a statue of a veteran is made and placed to stand next to or directly on top of an Egyptian penis, then people bow to this Egyptian penis by placing a decorated evergreen wreath at the base of the pagan dink. People think themselves holy for
    honoring Catholic fertility rites, but by honoring these pagan fertility rites God allows their nations to be invaded by members of alternative fertility cults. In Canada people spent many millions of dollars to try to force me to shut up about the
    Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, to shut up about how their "Christmas" celebrations are in violation of God's First Three Commandments, to try to force me to shut up about the churches censoring Scriptural references to
    cannibalism. In 1988 proclaimed as loudly as I could that it is no surprise that the priests are ramming their penises up children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves by placing Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I
    was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, but I am not the one who thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm.
    Catholics employed Hindus to do their dirty work for them. I criticized the pedophilia in the Catholic Church, people responded by calling me a pedophile and having me tortured for years. When I complained I was being tortured by Hindus, people laughed
    at me and assaulted me further, now they train Hindus, Islamists and Sikhs, people who are citizens of foreign nations, to become psychiatrists at our universities, and they are allowed to work in the field of psychiatry in Canada without becoming
    Canadian citizens.

Saskatoon requires water and sewer upgrades, these repairs should be considered as of far greater importance than paving streets, clearing streets of snow, designating bike lanes or separating recyclables. Saskatoonians who drive cars should consider
    driving trucks instead as we do not have the money to keep the roads in top condition, especially if we are digging up streets to replace water lines and bury the power lines. Most bicyclists in Saskatoon wish they owned cars or trucks, may they prosper
    and purchase themselves some kind of warm vehicle. It will be pretty difficult for the poor to prosper now that the federal government allows non-Canadians to work in Canada, and because most any government aid goes to others now. The banks took so much
    money from people in the communities, now they employ non-Canadians from Iran or other Islamic countries to work behind desks at bank branches and determine if you are worthy of a loan. There should be an end to the City of Saskatoon employing people who
    are not Canadian citizens.

The Islamic federal government imposed a carbon tax upon Canadians, an Islamist spokesman said that the money raised is to be rebated back to Canadian families, with the largest of the families receiving the largest of the rebate cheques. Already
    taxes are supporting Islamic families that have up to four wives, with each wife living in a separate residence. It costs a great deal of money to support these large Islamic families, and so hence the federal carbon tax, which is really a tax to help
    raise large Islamic families. Islamists requires that non-Islamists pay an annual fee, called “jizya”, in order for the non-Islamists to retain their heads, but with the so-called “carbon tax”, Canadians are paying a “pre-jizya” tax.

Islamists require women to be sexually mutilated and separated from men, and they will demand that swimming pool time be allocated just for women, these are additional aspects of Sharia Law that I oppose. People advocating Sharia Law are clearly not
    willing to integrate into our society and have no business being here. Sharia Law is a sexist attack against women and is an attack against anybody that doesn’t abide by Islamic teachings. Women should have the right to wear their own choice of clothes
    without facing beatings, rape and beheadings. People should have the right to alternative beliefs without having their heads cut off.

Currently industrial trade programs in Saskatoon are racist and sexist, 20% of the seats are reserved for recently arrived immigrants (mainly Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for women (again many are recently arrived Asian
    and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for handicapped (again, many are Asian and African Islamists), 20% of the seats are reserved for natives (many are converting to Islam in the prisons), and then the remaining 20% of the seats are for
    the other Islamists that never filled the other seats. White males are being shunted away from the paying professions and into poverty. White male youth should not have to wait to be brutalized by recent immigrants in order to qualify for a handicapped
    seat at a trade school. Allowing any one single race in Canada the privilege of blocking roads or blocking rail lines or blocking pipe lines, amounts to racism. If I were to block a road in Saskatoon, I would be arrested and returned to the University of
    Saskatchewan for another round of brutal horrid psychiatric torture. The police would deliver me to a judge, the judge will prevent me from speaking and send me in for “psychiatric evaluation”, but that is just a euphemism for years of brutal horrid
    torture. Once the Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist gets his or her hands upon you, then you are their patient for life. The more patients they have, the more money they earn. When they started having me tortured in 1988 it was at the hands of Brahmin Hindus
    psychiatrists, but now there are Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists torturing people to death in Canada as well. There are hundreds annually, and over the years thousands of Saudi Arabian students have been and are being trained to become “Doctors of
    Medicine” by the University of Saskatchewan, some of whom specialize in psychiatry. And under Trudeau they may “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens.

I was repeatedly arrested and tortured for criticizing Catholic fertility rites. The drugs made my skin hard and dry, my tongue turned to leather, my hair fell out, my head banged in pain, the nausea was overwhelming. Every three weeks I was wheeled
    into a psychiatric appeal panel hearing and allowed to defend my sanity. There I would limit my defense by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns the practice of turning trees into decorated idols and that people were inadvertently bowing to the trees
    via placement and retrieval of presents at the base of the trees. I would keep my defense short as it was very difficult to talk. Normally I was tortured by Brahmin Hindus (a husband and wife team), but eventually white Catholic psychiatrist Dr. Gene
    Marcoux took over the role, and when he heard my defense he smiled and said that I was religiously deluded because everybody does it (turn trees into decorated idols). The Catholics seated at the appeal panel hearing smiled and nodded in approval to Dr.
    Marcoux’s words and gave him permission to continue to detain and torture me. Doctor Marcoux specializes in religious disorders... my criticism of the Catholic fertility rites was a disorder to him, and he warned me that if he ever heard of me
    postering poles in Saskatoon again, that he would have me returned to him for another round of “treatment”. This is how people defend their Catholic fertility rites, with violence and threats of violence. Anybody criticizing the pagan practice of
    turning trees into decorated idols is first mocked, then if that is ineffective the individual is shunned, then assaulted, and eventually arrested and tortured. Most people reading this were over the years provided with multiple testimonies from both
    friends and strangers of how their evergreen tree whoreship is repeatedly condemned by Scripture, and they dealt with these testimonies by mocking and shunning the messengers, and doubling down in their apostate filth by getting bigger trees and
    decorating them to even greater degrees.

The churches (and their media and their courts) that teach you to turn trees into blinkin’ idols, are the same churches that censor Scriptural passages referring to cannibalism. Both the decorated trees and the cannibalism are pagan fertility rites,
    people worship the evergreen tree as a symbol of fertility due to it being green and fertile throughout the year, while evil doers consume other humans thinking that the practice grants them strength, fertility and longevity. Each winter the Vatican
    places an idolized evergreen tree alongside the Egyptian obelisk (penis) they stole from Egypt, suitable as both are symbol of fertility. The churches teach you to turn trees into idols, many of these churches are capped with Egyptian obelisks (penises).
    Some churches turn trees into blinkin’ idols and then caps the trees with Egyptian dinks. The Catholic priests still wear a fish-head hat, these priests of fish-god Dagon still pay homage to the fish, for it is a symbol of fertility in that most fish
    lay enormous quantities of eggs. And the Catholics revere Mary, as another symbol of fertility. People embrace traditions that are in opposition to God’s Commandments, they insist that the sacrifices they make in their worship of God are acceptable to
    Him.

I proclaimed in 1988 that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, the words upset Catholics in the community enough to have me removed from the streets and tortured by a female Hindu psychiatrist (Catholics employed Hindus to
    do their dirty work). After years of the six-week sessions of brutal horrid psychiatric torture, the Hindu’s husband, who was also a psychiatrist, also began “treating” me. First the female Hindu psychiatrist said that I was schizophrenic, then
    years later she claimed I was psychotic. But for her to change her diagnosis of me to psychotic, she needed a second opinion. Along comes her Hindu husband, he steps into my hospital room at Saskatoon City Hospital for all of three minutes to talk to me,
    and then he signs off on his wife’s written declaration of me being psychotic rather than schizophrenic – I was not ranting when the Brahmin Hindu concurred with his Brahmin Hindu wife that I was psychotic, I sat in a drugged stupor on the edge of my
    bed when he briefly entered the room to proclaim the new diagnosis.

The female Hindu psychiatrist only spoke to me for all of three minutes each week to begin with. She wanted me declared psychotic as this way I would be under her “care” permanently and she would make much more money off of the system, as opposed
    to just having her way with me for the six-week sessions that the Saskatchewan government initially allowed. Or, the psychotic designation would allow her to poison me with other psychiatric medications, it was costing taxpayers many millions of dollars
    for her to torture me over the years so killing me would make the bed available, and she may then torture some other poor individual and still make the money.

When the male Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist husband came to my room for the three minutes to confirm his wife’s diagnosis, he quoted his wife saying that all I do is talk about cannibals all the time, but I had not discussed the topic of cannibals in
    the hospital for years. And each time the female Hindu sat in the psychiatric appeal panel hearings (conducted every three weeks), she proclaimed to the Catholics seated across the table in judgment against me, that I was always talking about cannibals (
    but I had not discussed the topic of cannibals in the hospital for years). They used my proclamation in 1988 that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism as a reason to torture me year after year after year. I did not speak of
    cannibals while being tortured over the years in the psychiatric wards, it was the female Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist (Dr. Thakur) who was weekly coming into my room and mentioning cannibals. In 1988 I proclaimed that it was no surprise that the priests
    were ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches. I was arrested and given to that female Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about
    penises, but it is not me who thinks so highly of penises that I would place one on the roof of a church, and besides, Hindus attain their spiritual bliss via orgasm.

I wasn’t ranting on about the existence of cannibals (or of the churches censoring Scriptural passages dealing with cannibalism) when I was under her “care”. She was the one that brought up the topic of cannibalism the few times she spoke to me,
    and she was always the one who brought up the topic of cannibalism every three weeks at the psychiatric appeal panel hearings. She would tell the Catholics seated in judgment at the other side of the psychiatric appeal panel table that I rave on about
    cannibals, and they would always grant her permission to continue to detain and torture me. In my defense (with my head banging in pain and my jaw sometimes locked open, with my tongue and mouth turned to leather), I would say that the Bible condemns
    turning trees into decorated idols, and that people were inadvertently bowing to the trees when they placed and retrieved presents at the base of the tree. The Catholics seated in judgment against me always sided with the Hindu and gave her permission to
    continue to detain and torture me.

The psychiatric medications made me nauseous and made my head bang in pain, made my hair dry and fall out, made my skin hard and dry, made my jaw lock open, made my mouth dry and made my lips and tongue turn to leather. When I complained to a nurse
    she laughed at me and said it was my own fault for not drinking enough water. So I’d cry out (and I continue to cry out) to God for vengeance, and now when He floods or burns or blows away your communities I laugh and say it is your own damn fault for
    not drinking enough water. Certainly ALL the fires in ALL of the United States of American, Canada, Australia and in any forest, are a result of people not drinking enough water. Earthquakes and insect plagues too are all a result of people not drinking
    enough water. White people are being forced out of the Canadian military because they drank too much water. People spent millions of dollars having me tortured, then think themselves rich enough to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into
    decorated idols. They fly off to winter resorts and post pictures of themselves and their children posing next to trees turned into decorated idols, they use images of their own children to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. Then they
    spend billions more importing members of alternative fertility cults, and many of these Moslems, Hindus and Sikhs desire good paying unionized jobs helping to care for the white people being tortured in the psychiatric facilities, where they may either
    serve food or sweep the floors, and they dream of becoming “doctors” so they may command that white people be drugged senseless. Or they don’t mind being trained here to become psychiatric nurses, so they may have the pleasure of sticking the
    needle into some poor white person’s arse. The Catholics, Moslems, Hindus and Sikhs all incorporate penises into their church, temple and Mosque architecture, they are all pagan fertility cults, members are Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis worshippers.

I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country but people just laughed at me or assaulted me, or threatened to arrest me and return me to psychiatric torture when I informed them I was being tortured by Brahmin Hindus at the University of
    Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. Rather than be allowed to state a defense in a court of law, the legal system invoked the French “Law of 22 Prairial” against me and I was sent instead to psychiatric torture. In revolutionary France
    during The Terror they invoked the “Law of 22 Prairial” and sent people to the guillotine, as people were executed those watching cheered in approval.

It started with the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix libeling me when they misrepresented my election platform when I previously ran for mayor. I wanted cars off the road that were defective and belching clouds of blue smoke, the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix instead
    reported that I wanted to ban cars that burned an excessive quantity of gas, and the public lapped up the libel and laughed. My election litrature also stated that city council reduced municipal taxes for banks, and this was ignored by the media. Then in
    1988 I proclaimed that the media was protecting the pedophile priests, adding that it was no surprise that the priests were ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes as they already advertise themselves with Egyptian dinks on the roofs of
    their churches, but I was repeatedly arrested, given to a Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist who told me that I think too much about penises, who then tortured me, and was labeled as a pedophile when I publically complained of the “treatment” I received.
    Years later the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix ran three front page stories over a three day period libeling me and urging my arrest, immediately Catholic radio host John Gormley took up the battle and used his thousands of watts to encourage people to assault
    me in order to shut me up. Gormley’s message was received by the people of Saskatoon, resulting in the theft of my property and additional threats against my life. I was robbed, I complained to police officers who just laughed at me. Usenet trolls Don
    Ocean of South Dakota (Freemason) and James Takayama of Hawaii repeatedly and incessantly libeled me and called me a pedophile, then the media quoted the libel from these usenet trolls and accused me of being a pedophile as well. Being repeatedly libeled
    and labeled as a pedophile by the usenet trolls and their sock puppets, and then by the media, made my life exceedingly difficult. It is better to be libeled and be called a pedophile and then face assault and ultimately be murdered, than for me to kill
    these people and be labeled as both a pedophile and a murderer. It is better to hand the problem over to Jesus than attempt to rectify it on my own.

Most citizens who hear of this are happy about it for they have a great love of Catholic fertility rites and don’t want these traditions criticized. I wanted to know more about who the hell you people were, so I interviewed people on the streets and
    in coffee shops, and posted material attempting to show folks that their birthdays, names and children were all gifts from God. Radio host John Gormley did not appreciate the postings and did what he could to prevent additional material from being posted
    on the usenet – he used his radio station to whip up a frenzy and urge my assault. None of my wealthy Adventist relatives nor my Doukhobor relatives would raise a finger in my defense as all were embracing Catholic fertility rites and did not require
    any criticisms of their Catholic faith… one relative managed to reach under her lavish tree and give me a can of nuts every December 25th. Kindness was shown to me, on December 25th. For additional information on families persecuting their own children
    for daring to speak out against their traditions, read “Frances Farmer: Shadowland”, by William Arnold. The book is difficult to both find and read, there is no space at all for such a book to be found in either our schools or libraries.

No public-private partnership construction, the end result is higher costs for citizens. If you can’t afford your project now, don’t build it now. Engaging in public-private partnership construction burdens the youth with the costs for decades to
    come. Note that public-private partnership was used in the construction of new psychiatric torture facilities at North Battleford, if you can’t afford to build facilities to torture people with psychiatric drugs, don’t be getting the public taxpayers
    and future taxpayers to assist you with such facilities. Vengeance is God’s (Romans 12:19, Hebrews 10:30), the corporate leaders who think they are set to profit from building torture facilities are going to be disappointed, I predict. Lives are being
    lost and destroyed. There must be a special place in hell for people who profit on the torture of their fellow man, and who place the community in debt while doing so. Until then, there should be an end to the city utilizing Graham Construction for any
    projects.

Check out the 16 Catholic hockey players that lost their lives when a Sikh rammed his truck into their bus near Humboldt. Evergreen trees obscured the vision of the drivers. Similarly today the evergreen trees are obscuring the vision and the common
    sense of the people who should be thanking God for their lives, instead they idolize the trees, stick Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches and pray to Mary. I criticized your pagan practices and received many years of brutal horrid torture,
    nobody would assist me to flee Canada, and no “free” country was about to give refugee status to any person from “free” Canada. I lost year after year to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in an utterly frantic state
    wondering when the next arrest and round of torture would occur… it is fitting that God would withdraw His protection from your apostate children and send a few on holidays. The 16 Catholic hockey players were not the only children of yours that God
    sent on holidays. People think it hilarious that I would be tortured by Brahmin Hindus for years, I in turn think it hilarious that the parents teach their children to pray to Mary and turn trees into idols, then claim that their smitten progeny are up
    in heaven looking down upon us, and protecting us. Periodically God makes a clean sweep of your neighborhoods and removes roofs and destroys houses, this gives people an opportunity to build new houses with taller ceilings so they may get even taller
    trees and decorate them to even greater degrees. People exchange God’s Commandments for man’s traditions then attribute their prayers to be full of power while ascribing my prayers as being of no effect. They have me tortured for years in an attempt
    to shut me up about the pagan filth that they hold up as being Christianity, and when I complain, they claim that I am judging them. Better to give my problems to Jesus and have Him terminate your ignorant and compassionless children’s lives when He
    feels the time is right. People are facing tremendous economic losses and the loss of many lives, through prayer, and they think they can get on God’s good side by praying to Mary, bowing to trees and allowing a flood of Catholics, Islamists, Hindus
    and Sikhs into our nation. They faithfully prayed to Mary and faithfully tithed to their priests, the faithfully turned trees into blinkin’ idols, faithfully had me tortured for years for attempting to criticize their priests and fertility traditions,
    people are full of faith. Just as the nurse laughed at me when I complained of the effects of the psychiatric drugs and said it was my own damn fault for not drinking enough water, similarly your Catholic hockey players are now dead because they too
    never drank enough water. If they drank enough water the bus would have stopped and let them out to take a piss, or they would have delayed getting on that bus in the first place by stopping at the water fountain for another drink. The parents turn trees
    into decorated idols, the kids abide by the traditions handed down by their parents, the children die and then the parents publish stories claiming their smitten children to be up in heaven with Mary, looking down and protecting their families and entire
    communities from evil.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)