• PANASONIC

From karlkash1015@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 6 10:05:38 2018
    Hoping someone could help me. Need schematics th-21fa8 panasonic tv..issue,,,japan tv...so its rechanneled as we call it...i repair it for sound trouble, and i fixted it...now,, channnek 7 turns out to be blurry with sound bar scanning vertically..
    owner claims tha it clear before i repaired it..i cnt fix it even i adjst the trimmer for rechannelling that was put by the one done the rechnnlling... I even discnnect the rechnnel componnts,,expcting to see good pic on 7, its just the sme...sound baRs
    still exist...hoping sme one exprt on this pls...tnx...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bingo jones@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 30 11:30:07 2023
    Le 06/09/2018 à 13:05, karlkash1015@gmail.com a écrit :
    Hoping someone could help me. Need schematics th-21fa8 panasonic tv..issue,,,japan tv...so its rechanneled as we call it...i repair it for sound
    trouble, and i fixted it...now,, channnek 7 turns out to be blurry with sound
    bar scanning vertically..owner claims tha it clear before i repaired it..i cnt fix
    it even i adjst the trimmer for rechannelling that was put by the one done the
    rechnnlling... I even discnnect the rechnnel componnts,,expcting to see good pic
    on 7, its just the sme...sound baRs still exist...hoping sme one exprt on this
    pls...tnx...

Maybe somebody helped you, but i bet nobody did. usenet is DEAD

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)