• Concerning darkening psychological research - excerpt from RMD

From LeoK@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 26 12:03:51 2022

..The disturbances from the neighbors and the military/police as instigators have lately
    been none, besides from one type of interference: When I take my noon-naps because of bad
    night sleep and are staying in bed though that I've reached my non-sleepy limit and stays
    in bed due some slight depression /PTSD reasons. - The neighbors silently knock once
    almost every time that I, in my awake state, turns around in my bed, changes position or
    even when I sigh or murmur something in my half awake condition. - Only these silent
    neighbor knock or tap have constantly been going on since the general disturbances from
    the neighbors ceased at about late 2018...

If continuing in my, "never ending tour" of seeking answers of "why" I've reached this
    far:

The general science and research development and rise in the 19th, 20th and the 21th
    centuries especially in the discipline of the human brain and psyche have obviously been
    most problematic and disturbing for some people. - Especially for some people in higher
    positions in the different human societies. - And especially problematic for some people
    in higher social and power positions in Europe and USA.

Here one cannot leave out the American creation of CIA, Central Intelligence Agency, in
    the middle of the span of the 19th - 21th centuries, in 1947. - Being one such much
    "worried"- human power position in junction of the rising science and research focusing on
    human brain and psyche.

What we have learned via the postings since 2005 here in RMD with the thread-sequel of
    "Coming home from work I-V" and this thread here, "The dice... ", is that humans till an
    astonishing high amount are affected with lot of different "slighter" mental conditions. -
    This the power people all around the globe and especially in Europe and USA got worried of
    in a conscious or an unconscious manner. - Not maybe all power people became worried, but
    a considerable part of the higher social, political and order-power part of the society
    became. - And some of these worried power-people started, became and are involved into the
    political- military/police "brain"-contra action of Operation 57/68, OP 57/68.

The new revealing here is that the "worried" people of the order-power that acted against
    the "new" brain-science - took help of all the people - that got some of the slighter
    brain conditions. - And the revelation of that Bob Dylan, the pop-rock Nobel Prize
    laureate in literature 2016, also got involved into the political military/police siege of
    Operation 57/68 is complete.

Regards
    LeoK
    January 26, 2022

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)