• Starlite flameproof plastic?

From ultimategokupower@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 2 00:43:32 2017
    Try this website I found, you don't have to read all of it but just scan it for key points and make sure to read the last paragraph

Here's the link: What happened to `starlite', a material with seemingly miraculous heat-resisting properties invented by a former hairdresser and made from the chemicals and potions he had at work? Did the inventor persuade anyone to back him? | Notes
    and Queries | guardian.co.uk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Renee Keller@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 23 14:13:46 2017
    <ultimategokupower@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2e0d56b1-deb5-415d-9967-e6c5ef61c481@googlegroups.com...
    Try this website I found, you don't have to read all of it but just scan it
    for key points and make sure to read the last paragraph

Here's the link: What happened to `starlite', a material with seemingly miraculous heat-resisting properties invented by a former hairdresser and
    made from the chemicals and potions he had at work? Did the inventor
    persuade anyone to back him? | Notes and Queries | guardian.co.uk

Hammerglass is a product used in the U.K. It seems to be flameproof.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From cashmemorz@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Michael Milbert on Thu Jun 7 21:26:26 2018
    On Sunday, 3 October 1993 10:42:08 UTC-4, Michael Milbert wrote:
    I caught the backend of a broadcast a few weeks ago which focused on a
    new plastic called Starlight (starlite?) developed by some basement
    inventor in Ireland. Does anyone have more information about this?

--
    Michael Milbert

Randall Mills claims to have a similar material made from hydrogen. He uses water and silver with a big amp to make the hydrogen give up energy to make its electron drop below ground orbit. This makes the hydrino version of hydrogen. A hydrate of this
    hydrino is a material that is then used to make virtually indestructible plastics.
    Hydrino-Hydride based virtually indestructible materials (2012?-2020): plastics made from hydrino or dark matter based hydride crystals; military vehicle structures and cladding;
    Virtually indestructible materials:
    “***Are there new environmental problems in the making? (ed: problems from the use of the hydrino hydride crystals harvested from the Suncell)
    **Yes. At least including:
    1) Salt disposal from seawater desalination.
    2) Ultra-inert compounds from hydrino hydrides, which appear to form polymeric materials with unusual properties... i.e. plastics that will be very energy-intensive to destroy.”:
    The Hydrino and Environmentalism (http://www.brettholverstott.com/announcements/2016/8/27/the-hydrino-and-environmentalism)
    The controversy is covered in its main arguments pro and con (establishment and others in competing mode) Subscription required $8.99 per month. The part that is free I tried to copy and paste but it replaces fonts to make it near impossible to read for
    free.
    You have to go to that site yourself and read it:
    Dark Matter as Hydrinos - Mills Camp
    The easiest and for me and the most convincing of what the theory purports is in a lecture that is very eye opening but requires a need to suspend ones vestment in QM. Minute 45 of:http://webcast.massey.ac.nz/Mediasite/Play/
    8ef7e03e26fc458b8eb7f351738f26811d

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05