• Deuterium gas source, anyone interested?

From Sven Andersson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 23 10:05:40 2016
    Den torsdag 7 juli 2016 kl. 04:33:31 UTC+2 skrev Larry Campbell:
    For all the hassle of small scale clean electrolysis of D2O, its impractical and not cost effective to produce a small quantity of gas for playing with an electrostatic confinement fusor project...

Since I didnt find a convenient source for gas, and am trying to set up a non profit educational group I am affiliated with with a demo chamber and a fair amount of samples of gas to work with.

Thus I invested several hundred dollars in setting up to produce gas samples, anyone interested in wanting vials with D Gas?

( The proceeds would help offset the members overall out of pocket expenses for this project but would technically not be tax deductible since they are going to offset already spent money and not going directly to the 501(c)3 treasury )

Larry

--
    The information in this message may be confidential. It is intended solely for
    the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you
    in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

Sure, I'm interested! If this is genuine and not spam and fraud! I live in Sweden, so there will be transportation costs for me of course. Contact me via e-mail:

pairwise
    relations
    [at]
    hotmail
    com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Larry Campbell@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 6 19:33:30 2016
    For all the hassle of small scale clean electrolysis of D2O, its impractical and not cost effective to produce a small quantity of gas for playing with an electrostatic confinement fusor project...

Since I didnt find a convenient source for gas, and am trying to set up a non profit educational group I am affiliated with with a demo chamber and a fair amount of samples of gas to work with.

Thus I invested several hundred dollars in setting up to produce gas samples, anyone interested in wanting vials with D Gas?

( The proceeds would help offset the members overall out of pocket expenses for this project but would technically not be tax deductible since they are going to offset already spent money and not going directly to the 501(c)3 treasury )

Larry

--
    The information in this message may be confidential. It is intended solely
    for
    the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by
    you
    in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Larry Campbell@21:1/5 to Sven Andersson on Tue Sep 6 16:19:33 2016
    Definitely NOT spam or a scam...... I emailed him directly....

Larry

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 10:05:41 AM UTC-7, Sven Andersson wrote:
    Den torsdag 7 juli 2016 kl. 04:33:31 UTC+2 skrev Larry Campbell:

Larry

--
    The information in this message may be confidential. It is intended solely for
    the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you

Sure, I'm interested! If this is genuine and not spam and fraud! I live in Sweden, so there will be transportation costs for me of course. Contact me via e-mail:

pairwise
    relations
    [at]
    hotmail
    com

--
    The information in this message may be confidential. It is intended solely
    for
    the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by
    you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05