• For my Djippy...

    From Richard Hachel@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 10 03:38:23 2024
    My dear Jean-Pierre,
    I would like to point out to you that I am still waiting for your proof
    that my relativistic concepts are not correct.
    I told you a thousand times that relativistic physics was a correct
    science, but poorly taught, and that you couldn't do anything about it.

    You caused me a lot of pain by taking my considerations as a joke.

    You still haven't understood that Doctor Hachel is currently the world's
    best theoretician regarding relativistic kinematics.

    I remind you my dear Jean-Pierre, the equation Vapp=v/(1+cosµ.v/c)
    specific to the determination of an apparent speed (radial speed).

    You still haven't answered me (and that's not good), on the question I
    asked, what will be the apparent speed of approach and the apparent speed
    of escape, of a mobile moving at v=0.8c?

    Vapp'(leak)=
    Vapp"(approach)=

    It's not good to be afraid. Fear does not ward off danger.

    While you're at it, give me your opinion on the Hachel transformations
    proposed for rotating environments. You are perfectly familiar with the Poincaré-Lorentz transformations for Galilean environments,
    what do you think of Hachel's for rotating midfielders?

    <http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?7AKcdELM0m1tStUDM4x-iDyv6Ws@jntp/Data.Media:1>

    Thank you, Jean-Pierre.. You are a darling.

    R.H.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Maciej Wozniak@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 10 07:24:59 2024
    W dniu 10.03.2024 o 04:38, Richard Hachel pisze:
    My dear Jean-Pierre,
    I would like to point out to you that I am still waiting for your proof
    that my relativistic concepts are not correct.

    And I'm still waiting for your proof
    that you're not a camel. But in the meantime
    in the real world, forbidden by idiots like
    you "improper" clocks keep measuring "improper"
    t'=t in "improper" seconds.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Athel Cornish-Bowden@21:1/5 to Richard Hachel on Sun Mar 10 09:08:39 2024
    On 2024-03-10 03:38:23 +0000, Richard Hachel said:

    My dear Jean-Pierre,
    I would like to point out to you that I am still waiting for your proof
    that my relativistic concepts are not correct.
    I told you a thousand times that relativistic physics was a correct
    science, but poorly taught, and that you couldn't do anything about it.

    You caused me a lot of pain by taking my considerations as a joke.

    You still haven't understood that Doctor Hachel is currently the
    world's best theoretician regarding relativistic kinematics.

    "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a secret.

    --
    Athel cb

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Maciej Wozniak@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 10 17:52:15 2024
    W dniu 10.03.2024 o 17:17, Richard Hachel pisze:
    Le 10/03/2024 à 07:24, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
    And I'm still waiting for your proof
    that you're not a camel. But in the meantime
    in the real world, forbidden by idiots like
    you "improper" clocks keep measuring "improper"
    t'=t in "improper" seconds.

    No, clocks do not measure t'=t.

    Yes, they do. But though denying this fact is
    very counterproductive in the search for truth
    you're still free to deny it.


    Just as observers do not place the position of the stars in the same
    absolute location (aberration of the position of the stars at the zenith).

    Just as the distances traveled by particles with a short half-life
    clearly show the existence of a factor sqrt(1-v²/c²) in nature.

    Unfortunately, clocks are artificial, you
    know.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Richard Hachel@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 10 16:17:33 2024
    Le 10/03/2024 à 07:24, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
    And I'm still waiting for your proof
    that you're not a camel. But in the meantime
    in the real world, forbidden by idiots like
    you "improper" clocks keep measuring "improper"
    t'=t in "improper" seconds.

    No, clocks do not measure t'=t.

    Just as observers do not place the position of the stars in the same
    absolute location (aberration of the position of the stars at the zenith).

    Just as the distances traveled by particles with a short half-life clearly
    show the existence of a factor sqrt(1-v²/c²) in nature.

    You cannot deny this fact, and denying it is very counterproductive in the search for truth.

    R.H.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Starmaker@21:1/5 to Maciej Wozniak on Sun Mar 10 11:46:45 2024
    Maciej Wozniak wrote:

    W dniu 10.03.2024 o 04:38, Richard Hachel pisze:
    My dear Jean-Pierre,
    I would like to point out to you that I am still waiting for your proof that my relativistic concepts are not correct.

    And I'm still waiting for your proof
    that you're not a camel. But in the meantime
    in the real world, forbidden by idiots like
    you "improper" clocks keep measuring "improper"
    t'=t in "improper" seconds.

    don't forget to turn your improper clock forward one hour...

    add a few seconds for improper time dilation.

    (if your clock is above your head it is already going to fast...)


    if you have to look up to see what time it is...it is the wrong time,

    i mean, improper time.


    Who is Jean-Pierre? Is dat a French Historian or something? i don't get
    it.

    --
    The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
    to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
    and challenge the unchallengeable.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gharnagel@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 11 14:01:38 2024
    "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a secret.


    --
    Athel cb

    Hasn't it been mentioned on the old board that he is a medical doctor?

    Gary

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to gharnagel on Mon Mar 11 10:22:38 2024
    On 3/11/2024 10:01 AM, gharnagel wrote:
    "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a secret.


    --
    Athel cb

    Hasn't it been mentioned on the old board that he is a medical doctor?

    Under a different name. (Lengrand)

    And what "old board"?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gharnagel@21:1/5 to Volney on Mon Mar 11 15:30:07 2024
    Volney wrote:

    On 3/11/2024 10:01 AM, gharnagel wrote:

    Athel wrote:

    "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a secret.

    Hasn't it been mentioned on the old board that he is a medical doctor?

    Under a different name. (Lengrand)

    Nope.

    And what "old board"?

    The dearly departed google groups sci.physics.relativity

    Seems that it was mentioned that they were glad that he wasn't treating them.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Athel Cornish-Bowden@21:1/5 to gharnagel on Mon Mar 11 18:23:06 2024
    On 2024-03-11 15:30:07 +0000, gharnagel said:

    Volney wrote:

    On 3/11/2024 10:01 AM, gharnagel wrote:

    Athel wrote:

    "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a secret. >>>
    Hasn't it been mentioned on the old board that he is a medical doctor?

    Under a different name. (Lengrand)

    Nope.

    And what "old board"?

    The dearly departed google groups sci.physics.relativity

    sci.physics.relativity didn't depend in any way on Google. Google can
    do what they like, but they'll just get rid of some GoogleGroping
    idiots (plus a few that we'll be sorry to miss), without any effect on
    users who've used a proper newsreaders all along.

    Seems that it was mentioned that they were glad that he wasn't treating them.


    --
    athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Athel Cornish-Bowden@21:1/5 to gharnagel on Mon Mar 11 18:18:50 2024
    On 2024-03-11 14:01:38 +0000, gharnagel said:


    "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a secret.


    --
    Athel cb

    Hasn't it been mentioned on the old board that he is a medical doctor?

    Yes, but to be an expert on physics he needs a degree in a relevant
    subject. I don't count medicine.

    --
    athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mild Shock@21:1/5 to Galan Ballalatak Koliha on Tue Mar 12 00:15:17 2024
    XPost: sci.physics, sci.math

    Get lost micro penis.

    Galan Ballalatak Koliha schrieb:
    ... the pope fucked my ass ...

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gharnagel@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 12 04:10:37 2024
    Volney wrote:

    Someone (I forget who) claims that "Dr. Hachel" is really a medical
    doctor Dr. Lengrand. I may have the spelling wrong, and I have no way to verify or refute this claim.

    And what "old board"?

    The dearly departed google groups sci.physics.relativity

    That was only a gateway into Usenet groups like the one you are reading
    now, not some "old board". The gateway is gone, as are its users who
    don't know how or don't care about continuing to use Usenet.

    It looked that way to you, but I actually joined google groups sci.physics.relativity - I'm actually one of those users you specify. And
    I'm actually on novabbs.com/tech etc.

    Seems that it was mentioned that they were glad that he wasn't treating
    them.

    The person who claimed Hachel is Lengrand has the opinion that Dr.
    Lengrand is a quack.

    I wouldn't know, but from the way "Dr. Hachel" behaves, it seems that he
    would be a very opinionated M.D. My doctors listen very carefully when I
    voice my concerns.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to gharnagel on Mon Mar 11 23:37:40 2024
    On 3/11/2024 11:30 AM, gharnagel wrote:
    Volney wrote:

    On 3/11/2024 10:01 AM, gharnagel wrote:

    Athel wrote:

    "Doctor" Hachel, who still keeps the source of his "doctorate" a
    secret.

    Hasn't it been mentioned on the old board that he is a medical doctor?

    Under a different name. (Lengrand)

    Nope.

    Someone (I forget who) claims that "Dr. Hachel" is really a medical
    doctor Dr. Lengrand. I may have the spelling wrong, and I have no way to
    verify or refute this claim.

    And what "old board"?

    The dearly departed google groups sci.physics.relativity

    That was only a gateway into Usenet groups like the one you are reading
    now, not some "old board". The gateway is gone, as are its users who
    don't know how or don't care about continuing to use Usenet.

    Seems that it was mentioned that they were glad that he wasn't treating
    them.

    The person who claimed Hachel is Lengrand has the opinion that Dr.
    Lengrand is a quack.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to gharnagel on Wed Mar 13 11:44:54 2024
    On 3/12/2024 12:10 AM, gharnagel wrote:
    Volney wrote:

    Someone (I forget who) claims that "Dr. Hachel" is really a medical
    doctor Dr. Lengrand. I may have the spelling wrong, and I have no way
    to verify or refute this claim.

    And what "old board"?

    The dearly departed google groups sci.physics.relativity

    That was only a gateway into Usenet groups like the one you are reading
    now, not some "old board". The gateway is gone, as are its users who
    don't know how or don't care about continuing to use Usenet.

    It looked that way to you, but I actually joined google groups sci.physics.relativity - I'm actually one of those users you specify.  And I'm actually on novabbs.com/tech etc.

    As I said it was just a gateway to Usenet sci.physics.relativity. You
    saw the same things on Google as you do on a regular Usenet provider.

    Seems that it was mentioned that they were glad that he wasn't
    treating >them.

    The person who claimed Hachel is Lengrand has the opinion that Dr.
    Lengrand is a quack.

    I wouldn't know, but from the way "Dr. Hachel" behaves, it seems that he would be a very opinionated M.D.  My doctors listen very carefully when I voice my concerns.

    An overly opinionated MD could be a very bad thing, not listening to
    patients. Perhaps called a quack.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gharnagel@21:1/5 to Volney on Wed Mar 13 18:32:55 2024
    Volney wrote:

    On 3/12/2024 12:10 AM, gharnagel wrote:

    Volney wrote:

    Someone (I forget who) claims that "Dr. Hachel" is really a medical doctor Dr. Lengrand. I may have the spelling wrong, and I have no way
    to verify or refute this claim.

    And what "old board"?

    The dearly departed google groups sci.physics.relativity

    That was only a gateway into Usenet groups like the one you are reading now, not some "old board". The gateway is gone, as are its users who don't know how or don't care about continuing to use Usenet.

    It looked that way to you, but I actually joined google groups sci.physics.relativity - I'm actually one of those users you specify. And I'm actually on novabbs.com/tech etc.

    As I said it was just a gateway to Usenet sci.physics.relativity. You
    saw the same things on Google as you do on a regular Usenet provider.

    So, I'm dealing with novabbs, not usenet.

    The old google board had many groups. I followed several and started three.

    Seems that it was mentioned that they were glad that he wasn't
    treating them.

    The person who claimed Hachel is Lengrand has the opinion that Dr. Lengrand is a quack.

    I wouldn't know, but from the way "Dr. Hachel" behaves, it seems that he would be a very opinionated M.D. My doctors listen very carefully when I voice my concerns.

    An overly opinionated MD could be a very bad thing, not listening to patients. Perhaps called a quack.

    Perhaps, perhaps not.

    He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is ignorant ... teach him.
    He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep ... wake him.
    He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool ... shun him.
    He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise ... follow him.
    -- Persian Proverb

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to gharnagel on Fri Mar 15 00:41:47 2024
    On 3/13/2024 2:32 PM, gharnagel wrote:
    Volney wrote:

    On 3/12/2024 12:10 AM, gharnagel wrote:

    Volney wrote:

    Someone (I forget who) claims that "Dr. Hachel" is really a
    medical > > doctor Dr. Lengrand. I may have the spelling wrong, and I
    have no way > > to verify or refute this claim.

    And what "old board"?

    The dearly departed google groups sci.physics.relativity

    That was only a gateway into Usenet groups like the one you are
    reading
    now, not some "old board". The gateway is gone, as are its users who
    don't know how or don't care about continuing to use Usenet.

    It looked that way to you, but I actually joined google groups
    sci.physics.relativity - I'm actually one of those users you
    specify.  And
    I'm actually on novabbs.com/tech etc.

    As I said it was just a gateway to Usenet sci.physics.relativity. You
    saw the same things on Google as you do on a regular Usenet provider.

    So, I'm dealing with novabbs, not usenet.

    Novabbs is just another Usenet provider, like eternal-september and the
    others.

    The old google board had many groups.  I followed several and started
    three.

    AFAIK, Google still has all its non-Usenet groups, so the ones you
    created should be still there. They just cut off the gateway to the
    Usenet groups.

    Seems that it was mentioned that they were glad that he wasn't > >
    treating them.

    The person who claimed Hachel is Lengrand has the opinion that Dr.
    Lengrand is a quack.

    I wouldn't know, but from the way "Dr. Hachel" behaves, it seems
    that he
    would be a very opinionated M.D.  My doctors listen very carefully
    when I
    voice my concerns.

    An overly opinionated MD could be a very bad thing, not listening to
    patients. Perhaps called a quack.

    Perhaps, perhaps not.

    He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is ignorant ... teach
    him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep ... wake him.
    He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool ... shun
    him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise ... follow him.
    -- Persian Proverb

    Which is wise to keep in mind when reading these groups. Which category
    does the overly opinionated MD belong?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)