• SR and GR Are Obvious Frauds

From Foos Research@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 18:49:11 2023
    Louis Essen was a top rate, highly accomplished, scientists who deserved a Nobel prize for his measurement of light speed. As he pointed out very nicely in two essays (Relativity, Joke or Swindle), SR was a in fact both joke and swindle. He understood
    basic logic and math. Just because the politicians decided Einstein was right doesn't make it so. Mainstream physics here has become the Fox News of science. Below is an excerpt of this conversation of the kind of pro Einstein gibberish you see encounter.

"Not true, the earth follows a helical geodesic trajectory through spacetime, in accordance with the covariant (pseudo)metric and intrinsic curvature of spacetime, and geodesics are explicitly conserved under any diffeomorphic transformation of the
    coordinate system. Also, note that the extrinsic curvature of the spacetime trajectory is invariant."

The logic of all these Einsteinian theories is not science or math, it's simply very convoluted but high minded, arrogant exercises that have no basis in physical reality, as Essen among others observed and including Dingle who was beaten down with
    claims that he didn't understand SR. What he understood like Essen is that it was entirely fake. With eight years of university math and science and top grades solving thousands of real science and math problems it was always plain as day to me that the
    entire relativity theory was fake, and no surprise either was that those most earnestly promoting it were only big talkers unable to demonstrate any serious academic achievement. The agony of seeing real science so defiled surely had contributed to late
    stage heart failure, and so as a legacy I wrote a fairly thorough analysis of Einstein's phony math, showing exactly where and how absurd it really was while also using fundamental mathematical laws, not theories, combined with the natural definition of
    a meter to determine the exact cause of gravity. Einstein's theories do not invalidate ninth grade algebra or make 2+2 equal to five.

And so, no, I'm not going to disgrace myself by going over this time and again in the group for the Nuttins to wipe their black holes with. But for those with a solid academic record in math and science capable of straightforward problem solving in real
    math and science, I've carefully written two books that provide numerous examples of fraud used by Einstein to establish both his SR and GR theories accompanied by the logical and algebraically correct alternatives. I agree with Sancho Panza's advice to
    Don Quixote, that the world is attracted only to fraud, not honor, and so my efforts won't be enough to liberate real science, but there are some among us capable of appreciating the truth. If Louis Essen were here, he would be in my camp. It was the
    least I could do to honor real science and the many thousands of hours of hard labor I spent in university training.

https://amzn.to/3NMAGeI

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JanPB@21:1/5 to Foos Research on Fri Sep 1 19:46:21 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:49:14 PM UTC-7, Foos Research wrote:
    Louis Essen was a top rate, highly accomplished, scientists who deserved a Nobel prize for his measurement of light speed. As he pointed out very nicely in two essays (Relativity, Joke or Swindle), SR was a in fact both joke and swindle.

It isn't. End of conversation. I don't care what an ignoramus has to "say".

--
    Jan

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From J. J. Lodder@21:1/5 to Foos Research on Sat Sep 2 11:43:43 2023
    Foos Research <cusanusnicolas@gmail.com> wrote:

Louis Essen was a top rate, highly accomplished, scientists who deserved a Nobel prize for his measurement of light speed.

As a matter of fact he was never nominated for one.
    So the matter never came up, in Stockholm.
    If he would have been the development of atomic frquency standards
    would have been a more likely subject.

As he pointed out very nicely in two essays (Relativity, Joke or Swindle),
    SR was a in fact both joke and swindle.

The fact that he failed to understand basic SR
    may have contributed to him not being nominated.
    He was an embarrasment to his collegues at NPL.
    (despite his excellent experimental work)

Let's say that he already had 'Nobelitis'
    without ever having come near that prize,

Jan

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_disease>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Roberts@21:1/5 to Foos Research on Sat Sep 2 10:38:12 2023
    On 9/1/23 8:49 PM, Foos Research wrote:
    [...]

The only fraud here is YOURS. Everything you wrote is just plain wrong.

In particular, Louis Essen did not understand SR, and his criticisms
    were of his MISCONCEPTIONS rather than of the actual theory.

Tom Roberts

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Maciej Wozniak@21:1/5 to Tom Roberts on Sat Sep 2 10:30:08 2023
    On Saturday, 2 September 2023 at 17:38:21 UTC+2, Tom Roberts wrote:
    On 9/1/23 8:49 PM, Foos Research wrote:
    [...]

The only fraud here is YOURS. Everything you wrote is just plain wrong.

And we're FORCED!!! To THE BEST WAY!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From patdolan@21:1/5 to Foos Research on Sat Sep 2 14:01:02 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:49:14 PM UTC-7, Foos Research wrote:
    Louis Essen was a top rate, highly accomplished, scientists who deserved a Nobel prize for his measurement of light speed. As he pointed out very nicely in two essays (Relativity, Joke or Swindle), SR was a in fact both joke and swindle. He understood
    basic logic and math. Just because the politicians decided Einstein was right doesn't make it so. Mainstream physics here has become the Fox News of science. Below is an excerpt of this conversation of the kind of pro Einstein gibberish you see encounter.

"Not true, the earth follows a helical geodesic trajectory through spacetime, in accordance with the covariant (pseudo)metric and intrinsic curvature of spacetime, and geodesics are explicitly conserved under any diffeomorphic transformation of the
    coordinate system. Also, note that the extrinsic curvature of the spacetime trajectory is invariant."
    Hey Legion! Lookie here. You your rejoinder to the BBP has been cited by Foos Research as an example of pro-Einstein gibberish
    The logic of all these Einsteinian theories is not science or math, it's simply very convoluted but high minded, arrogant exercises that have no basis in physical reality, as Essen among others observed and including Dingle who was beaten down with
    claims that he didn't understand SR. What he understood like Essen is that it was entirely fake. With eight years of university math and science and top grades solving thousands of real science and math problems it was always plain as day to me that the
    entire relativity theory was fake, and no surprise either was that those most earnestly promoting it were only big talkers unable to demonstrate any serious academic achievement. The agony of seeing real science so defiled surely had contributed to late
    stage heart failure, and so as a legacy I wrote a fairly thorough analysis of Einstein's phony math, showing exactly where and how absurd it really was while also using fundamental mathematical laws, not theories, combined with the natural definition of
    a meter to determine the exact cause of gravity. Einstein's theories do not invalidate ninth grade algebra or make 2+2 equal to five.

And so, no, I'm not going to disgrace myself by going over this time and again in the group for the Nuttins to wipe their black holes with. But for those with a solid academic record in math and science capable of straightforward problem solving in
    real math and science, I've carefully written two books that provide numerous examples of fraud used by Einstein to establish both his SR and GR theories accompanied by the logical and algebraically correct alternatives. I agree with Sancho Panza's
    advice to Don Quixote, that the world is attracted only to fraud, not honor, and so my efforts won't be enough to liberate real science, but there are some among us capable of appreciating the truth. If Louis Essen were here, he would be in my camp. It
    was the least I could do to honor real science and the many thousands of hours of hard labor I spent in university training.

https://amzn.to/3NMAGeI

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05