• LIGO, Chap. 5, Cont.

    From patdolan@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 27 15:53:56 2023
    The LIGO temple is set in the starkness of the Hanford Nukular Resever in the WA Dessert. It is built in the round, as was the fashion with Roman and Greek temples. When you walk in the door, you are greeted by an open space at the very center is the
    Noble Prize that one of the three LIGO recipients donated. It is behind bullet proof glass and incased in clear polycarbonate with the first confirmed LIGO gravity wave received etched on it's base. I may steal that Nobel one day and either hold it
    hostage or engrave my own name into it for the many services I have rendered Physics. But I digress...

    The place was empty accept for myself and the doorman/docent. The docent was a recently college graduate who had this job for just three weeks. He? had a graduate degree in English and History. He was also in the process of "transitioning".

    (Short para or two on the necessity of "Transitioning"

    In Seattle or anywhere else in WA you find Big Government, such as LIGO, a young hetero-male has to pay homage to the (snickering) matriarchy if he has any hope of becoming gainfully employed. This is true for any job, from a waiter/bartender to a LIGO
    docent. Every male job applicant must necessarily don a pair of effeminate ear rings and paint his nails at the very minimum to be considered as a serious job applicant. Some take it even further with eyelash extensions.

    Are these boys really transitioning? Of course not. But their Seattle employer expects this of them. Just as they expect a face full of metal piercings on all female employees.

    Legion and Ross, have you picked a shade of nail polish yet? Black seems to be the universal choice for ambitious fake trannies. )

    The docent wanted to probe my knowledge level of LIGO before proceeding. I gave the impression that I knew little of LIGO and it mission....

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to patdolan on Sun Aug 27 19:28:26 2023
    On 8/27/2023 6:53 PM, patdolan wrote:

    The place was empty accept for myself and the doorman/docent. The docent was a recently college graduate who had this job for just three weeks. He? had a graduate degree in English and History. He was also in the process of "transitioning".

    (Short para or two on the necessity of "Transitioning"

    So did you ask him/her for a date?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Richard Hertz@21:1/5 to Volney on Sun Aug 27 16:42:26 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:28:32 PM UTC-3, Volney wrote:
    On 8/27/2023 6:53 PM, patdolan wrote:

    The place was empty accept for myself and the doorman/docent. The docent was a recently college graduate who had this job for just three weeks. He? had a graduate degree in English and History. He was also in the process of "transitioning".

    (Short para or two on the necessity of "Transitioning"
    So did you ask him/her for a date?

    Get a job there, Volney. It suits perfectly to you, and they even pay for your journey.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to Richard Hertz on Sun Aug 27 19:44:46 2023
    On 8/27/2023 7:42 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:28:32 PM UTC-3, Volney wrote:
    On 8/27/2023 6:53 PM, patdolan wrote:

    The place was empty accept for myself and the doorman/docent. The docent was a recently college graduate who had this job for just three weeks. He? had a graduate degree in English and History. He was also in the process of "transitioning".

    (Short para or two on the necessity of "Transitioning"
    So did you ask him/her for a date?

    Get a job there, Volney. It suits perfectly to you, and they even pay for your journey.

    So now you want a date? I think Dolan has dibs on him/her.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From patdolan@21:1/5 to Volney on Sun Aug 27 18:23:17 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 4:44:50 PM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
    On 8/27/2023 7:42 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:28:32 PM UTC-3, Volney wrote:
    On 8/27/2023 6:53 PM, patdolan wrote:

    The place was empty accept for myself and the doorman/docent. The docent was a recently college graduate who had this job for just three weeks. He? had a graduate degree in English and History. He was also in the process of "transitioning".

    (Short para or two on the necessity of "Transitioning"
    So did you ask him/her for a date?

    Get a job there, Volney. It suits perfectly to you, and they even pay for your journey.

    So now you want a date? I think Dolan has dibs on him/her.
    In most Seattle business establishments you can guess which male employees are going for promotions by the sudden appearance of nail polish. The LIGO docent was a poor young fool fresh from a University and had been subjected to the Matriarchy
    propaganda probably since the 2nd grade. Poor young chump. He had no operative knowledge of physics or even technology when he tried to explain to me the mirror system and the LIGO output on the flat screen. I remember when bartenders absolutely had
    to have tattoos to get hired. Now they've gone way beyond that. I imagine the matriarchal UW and WSU admissions interviewers only consider male candidates with lashes and eye liner these days.

    The rest of the LIGO building for the public amounted to 3000 sq ft of a lame second rate science-arium stuff. With a $4B a year budget you'd think they'd have a roller coaster or a waterslide or something. I bought a LIGO teeshirt. $25 American. The
    problem is, it's only the Seattle transexuals know what LIGO stands for.

    I'm done with LIGO...until I come back to steal that Noble. Oh yeah, they are more proud of the needle thin silica fibers that they fabricate on site to suspend LIGO's mirrors than they are of the detection of the gravity waves.

    This ends my road trip...wait...the Richland High School Mascot is a mushroom cloud. And their team name is the "Bombers". Checking the Richland Bombers High School online. Seattle just hates that when they cross the Cascades to play here.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From patdolan@21:1/5 to patdolan on Sun Aug 27 18:31:44 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:23:20 PM UTC-7, patdolan wrote:
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 4:44:50 PM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
    On 8/27/2023 7:42 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:28:32 PM UTC-3, Volney wrote:
    On 8/27/2023 6:53 PM, patdolan wrote:

    The place was empty accept for myself and the doorman/docent. The docent was a recently college graduate who had this job for just three weeks. He? had a graduate degree in English and History. He was also in the process of "transitioning".

    (Short para or two on the necessity of "Transitioning"
    So did you ask him/her for a date?

    Get a job there, Volney. It suits perfectly to you, and they even pay for your journey.

    So now you want a date? I think Dolan has dibs on him/her.
    In most Seattle business establishments you can guess which male employees are going for promotions by the sudden appearance of nail polish. The LIGO docent was a poor young fool fresh from a University and had been subjected to the Matriarchy
    propaganda probably since the 2nd grade. Poor young chump. He had no operative knowledge of physics or even technology when he tried to explain to me the mirror system and the LIGO output on the flat screen. I remember when bartenders absolutely had to
    have tattoos to get hired. Now they've gone way beyond that. I imagine the matriarchal UW and WSU admissions interviewers only consider male candidates with lashes and eye liner these days.

    The rest of the LIGO building for the public amounted to 3000 sq ft of a lame second rate science-arium stuff. With a $4B a year budget you'd think they'd have a roller coaster or a waterslide or something. I bought a LIGO teeshirt. $25 American. The
    problem is, it's only the Seattle transexuals know what LIGO stands for.

    I'm done with LIGO...until I come back to steal that Noble. Oh yeah, they are more proud of the needle thin silica fibers that they fabricate on site to suspend LIGO's mirrors than they are of the detection of the gravity waves.

    This ends my road trip...wait...the Richland High School Mascot is a mushroom cloud. And their team name is the "Bombers". Checking the Richland Bombers High School online. Seattle just hates that when they cross the Cascades to play here.
    Did I already mention that the uranium for Nagasaki was refined at Richland? And the Reach Museum there has a fantastic Nukular wing. In case you doubt it, yes, I saw one! A nukular backpack bomb is on display in the museum. I'm going to steal that
    too. Einstein is a god in that museum. So is Fermi who spent a lot of time there with his assistance/paramour--the eyeliner and nail polish looked pretty good on her back in the 1940s. I can imagine how much Fermi appreciated here assistance.

    Nagasaki still has a score to settle with Richland.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to patdolan on Sun Aug 27 22:49:36 2023
    On 8/27/2023 9:31 PM, patdolan wrote:

    Did I already mention that the uranium for Nagasaki was refined at Richland?

    The Nagasaki bomb used plutonium, not uranium. You got that wrong, just
    like everything else you blathered here.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)