• Crank Richard Hertz gets slapped around. Again.

    From Dono.@21:1/5 to Richard Hertz on Sat Aug 26 07:55:59 2023
    On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 7:47:11 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:

    So, for x' being infinitesimally small, it implied that the light going forth and back on the magic mirrors HAD TO HAVE
    ZERO WAVELENGTH, not an average of 0,55 micrometers.
    Dumbestfuck

    There is no such thing as a minimum wavelength for em waves. You tried this argument before and you got your ass handed to you. Keep it up, dumbestfuck.


    The above claim, as I wrote once, should have had established a lower limit of applicability of SR in lengths (and time as well).

    Dumbestfuck,

    You tried this argument before and you got slapped down. Keep it up, dumbestfuck

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Richard Hertz@21:1/5 to Dono. on Sat Aug 26 11:02:00 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 11:56:01 AM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
    On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 7:47:11 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:

    So, for x' being infinitesimally small, it implied that the light going forth and back on the magic mirrors HAD TO HAVE
    ZERO WAVELENGTH, not an average of 0,55 micrometers.
    Dumbestfuck

    There is no such thing as a minimum wavelength for em waves. You tried this argument before and you got your ass handed to you. Keep it up, dumbestfuck.

    The above claim, as I wrote once, should have had established a lower limit of applicability of SR in lengths (and time as well).
    Dumbestfuck,

    You tried this argument before and you got slapped down. Keep it up, dumbestfuck

    The cretin Einstein used VISIBLE LIGHT, so the range of wavelengths was clearly known.

    You, as a typical stupid gypsy, try to insert the "straw man argument", proving that you are a fucking SHILL, trying to deviate the subject.

    The equation is LOGICALLY and PHYSICALLY INCORRECT, m..f..ker.
    Go to cry foul at the south pole of the Moon, with the Indian craft.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dono.@21:1/5 to Richard Hertz on Sat Aug 26 11:16:03 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 11:02:03 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 11:56:01 AM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
    On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 7:47:11 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:

    So, for x' being infinitesimally small, it implied that the light going forth and back on the magic mirrors HAD TO HAVE
    ZERO WAVELENGTH, not an average of 0,55 micrometers.
    Dumbestfuck

    There is no such thing as a minimum wavelength for em waves. You tried this argument before and you got your ass handed to you. Keep it up, dumbestfuck.

    The above claim, as I wrote once, should have had established a lower limit of applicability of SR in lengths (and time as well).
    Dumbestfuck,

    You tried this argument before and you got slapped down. Keep it up, dumbestfuck
    The cretin Richard Hertz doesn't know how to read

    There is no mention of any "visible" light
    The value of x' has nothing to do with the wavelength anyways
    You tried this argument before and you got arsed. So , you are getting arsed again.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)