• Re: 2-PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 132 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics. A

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 30 07:36:39 2023
    Jan Burse why cannot Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett
    On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:02:51 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    I want to fuck her corpse
    The never ending stalker and character defiler, paid to stalk Kibo Parry aka Moroney-Volney.
    Why Kibo, because no-one at Rensselaer can admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse. Or because no-one at Rensselaer can ask the question, which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle??
    On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 12:08:26 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
    Re: _Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer,Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, is the reason you failed to confirm .5MeV was not the atom's electron but Dirac's monopole because you failed science like kibo
    (12:00 AM) ? infinity border and FLT ?
      ∧_∧
     ( ・ω・)
    _| ⊃/(__
    / └-(___/
     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

(12:01 AM) zzz
    <⌒/ヽ-、___
    /<_/____/

Re: Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
    by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

Volney

unread,
    The 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 7m views
    I want to fuck her corpse Oh no! I was hoping Plutonium was finally over his necrophilia! > "I want to fuck her corpse" Not again! > I want to fuck her corpse Plutonium's
    12:12 AM
    Volney

unread,
    HYMN THERE IS A SECOND EARTH There is water on Europa To make a second Earth There is water on Europa Safe from Sun's Red Giant Phase The hardship of moving life And all that will be lost In prayers to Atom Totality 10m views
    I want to fuck her corpse Oh no! I was hoping Plutonium was finally over his necrophilia! > "I want to fuck her corpse" Not again! > I want to fuck her corpse Plutonium's
    12:09 AM

Man of Your dreams
    , …

Rensselaer's Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt,Donald Schwendeman
    Kibo on howling crazy fuckdogs
    On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 6:07:13 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote: >"antiscience"
    "howling crazy fuckdog"

Kibo Parry aka Moroney aka Volney the paid for 30 year stalker.

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
    Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin,
    Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
    Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai,
    Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Instead of doing Physics where AP proves that Light Waves are pencil ellipse closed loop circuits not straightline arrow rays, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither
    Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics
    does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

So, Dr. Hau and Sylvia-- why not learn to do the physics rather than your utter hatred of AP.

Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.

The Internet indicates a Sylvia Else is a physics graduate of Berkeley.

So then, Berkeley has to stand up to the challenge that AP throws into their court yard. I throw into your court yard that if Harvard's Dr. Hau set up her slow light experiment. And sees a column of slow light in BEC medium with entrance light at normal
    speed and exit light at normal speed, only the BEC cold region with slow light. Now, now Dr. Hau, now Sylvia Else, turn the source light off. And to your fascination and the fascination of the entire world, watch and see that the slow light vanishes
    instantly along with the normal fast light. The entire column of light vanishes simultaneously.

Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Sylvia? Why does it vanish all at once Dr. Hau? Why does it vanish all at once Harvard Univ and Berkeley physics? Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Berkeley UC?

It vanishes all at once because light waves are closed loop circuits around a source and no matter how fast those closed loop circuits in a region of the circuit, the moment the source is gone -- the entire light is gone.

Dumb and ignorant Harvard Dr. Hau and dumb and ignorant Berkeley Sylvia Else think Light Waves are arrow like single rays with a head and tail on a arrow ray. But that is only because they are ignorant in physics. They cannot turn off the light for it
    proves AP correct-- that the Light Wave is a closed loop circuit with the source of the light always in the closed loop circuit. So if and when those two incompetents Dr. Hau and Sylvia Else turn off the light source, all the light the fast light the
    Slow Light, the fast light exiting the BEC medium, all the Light vanishes simultaneously.

The ignorant Hau and Else think that the SLOW LIGHT will still be visible, still be crawling slow in the BEC. But no, it vanishes instantly as all the other light from that source. But Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not want to report
    that truth, no, they want to never report any true science that is connected with Archimedes Plutonium, because Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else are not scientists at all-- but suppression jerks.

What have we proven here Sylvia? What have we proven here Harvard's Dr. Hau. You have proven that light waves, like electricity are closed loop circuits, like a hoola hoop. And this is the reason you can have light as a constant maximum speed, yet slow
    light down in a region of the circuit of light.

So, Harvard's Dr. Hau, get off your lazy butt and complete your experiment, throw the switch off-- and see for yourself that light all vanishes simultaneously. And report your experiment to the world-- that light is a closed loop circuit, not what you
    believed all along before-- light is a single ray with head and tail. No, light was never a single ray of head of tail, like a arrow. Light is like a closed loop circuit, a pencil ellipse.

Or have Sylia Else in Berkeley California set up the slow light experiment and have Sylvia finish and complete the experiment.

Times a wasting, with your chit chat Sylvia, time for you to roll up your sleeves and burn the midnight oil.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: a second forgery post by Jan Burse-- time to pull the plug on him
    by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Feb 24, 2017, 6:00:53 AM

Re: someone in sci.math is using the trick of delaying AP posts from reaching the viewing board--
    by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse)
    Dec 24, 2018, 4:33:44 PM

Re: 2Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
    by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse)
    Jun 9, 2018, 6:35:36 PM

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
    by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: Shit for brains in Logic Morons of logic George Boole, William Jevons, Bertrand Russell, Kurt Godel, Rudolf Carnap, Jan Burse& Dan Christensen as moronette cadets of Boole, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Willard Quine, Alfred North Whitehead, Irving Copi
    by zelos...@gmail.com Mar 25, 2021, 12:55:15 AM

Re: Zurich's ETH Dr.Thomas Willwacher's stupid all his life in teaching Calculus, never a picture diagram of FTC// as evidence- Jan Burse
    4 posts by 3 authors
    12/13/17
    by Dan Christensen

Re: Thomas Hales flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
    By Jan 25 posts 653 views updated 2:26 PM

John Baez, Ben Bullock, Edward Witten missed the boat on Angular Momentum, but do they deserve a hate-sheet each and every day from Moroney, Christensen, Burse et al
    by j4n bur53 12/29/18

Apr 11
    Re: Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??
    By Jan 3 posts 35 views updated 2:59 AM

Re: Dr.Tom Ilmanen Zurich ETH, Jan Burse asks if you read Page10 of Atom Totality Re: PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence....
    By Jan 5 posts 27 views updated 2:52 AM

Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV
    By Jan 7 posts 45 views updated 2:41 AM

Drs.Martin Schweizer,Mete Soner,Michael Struwe-- Zurich ETH, are you as dumb in Calculus, no Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, as is math failure Jan Burse??
    by
    Zelos Malum
    12/30/17

Re: 1Why cannot John Baez, Ben Bullock, Edward Witten ever have a thread in usenet without a hate sheet from the insane troop Christensen,Moroney,Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski,qwbr,Franz,Eastside,Zelos Malum,Earle Jones,Konyberg?
    6 posts by 5 authors
    12/29/18
    by j4n bur53

Re: John Baez, Ben Bullock, Edward Witten missed the boat on Angular Momentum, but do they deserve a hate-sheet each and every day from Moroney, Christensen, Burse et al
    12/29/18
    by j4n bur53

Re: Andrew Beal owes Archimedes Plutonium $1 million in prize money for proving Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem
    54 posts by 4 authors
    8/1/18
    by j4n bur53

Re: 8) Is Princeton's John Conway, Gabriele Di Cerbo, Hansheng Diao, Theodore Drivas as dumb as John Gabriel, unable to ever recognize the flaws of sqrt2 irrational
    By j4n bur53 10 posts 53 views updated 2:40 PM

Re: 4- Is ETH Zurich's Wendelin Werner, Thomas Willwacher, as dumb and stupid as Jan Burse, who cannot even complete a division
    3 posts by 2 authors
    10/15/17
    by j4n bur53

Re: 4) ETH Zurich, Paul Biran, not a single line of math for 30 years, asks Jan Burse// I am just trying to confirm that the Oval is a conic, never an ellipse
    3 posts by 2 authors
    9/27/17
    by Jan On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 2:17:36 AM UTC-7,

Re: World's 4 dumbest math Abel Prize winners-- Wiles, Deligne, Grothendieck, Milnor
    4 posts by 3 authors
    3/7/17
    by j4n bur53

Re: ETH Zurich student math guide// math failure Jan Burse (is he Swiss) mocking everyone
    6 posts by 5 authors
    9/6/17
    by j4n bur53

Re: Andrew Beal owes Archimedes Plutonium $1 million for proof of Generalized FLT, and no charge for throwing out Trigonometry unto math garbage dump
    6 posts by 3 authors
    8/3/18
    by Jan

Re: Drs.Michael Floater, Kim Froyshov, Bjorn Gjevik of Oslo Univ.-never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Konyberg about calculus//your students deserve better
    2 posts by 2 authors
    12/30/17
    by j4n bur53

Re: Gregory Berkolaiko, Harold Boas, Kathryn Bollinger, Texas A&M, are you stupid as Garry Denke who thinks a ellipse is a conic section when it never was-- the oval is the slant cut in a cone (see proof below)
    4 posts by 4 authors
    Feb 3
    by j4n bur53

Re: _Gunnar Carlsson, Moses Charikar, Sourav Chatterjee, Stanford Univ are you as stupid and screwed up as Erik Eastside over trigonometry, never realizing the sine function is actually a semicircle wave? See proof below
    2 posts by 2 authors
    Feb 3
    by j4n bur53

Re: Karoly Holczer, Huan Huang, Eric Hudson, George Igo, of UCLA// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on spamming robot Reber??
    2 posts by 2 authors
    Feb 3
    by j4n bur53

Re: 4Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS, seller Jan Burse
    26 posts by 5 authors
    7/25/17
    by j4n bur53

Re: 7Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
    29 posts by 3 authors
    12/27/17
    by Jan

AP writes: I do not know what the definition of petty criminal is-- but I see it as anyone who cuts into the time of another person, having to chase their deeds down and fix the situation, such as ripping out my Wikipedia site, or forgery to Math Stack
    Exchange.

Here is where petty criminal Jan Burse tore down Archimedes Plutonium wikipedia page

• (cur | prev) 14:09, 6 March 2017‎ DMacks (talk | contribs)‎ . . (20,500 bytes) (+1,287)‎ . . (unexplained removal of on-topic and somewhat-cited content Undid revision 768910666 by Janburse (talk)) (undo)
    • (cur | prev) 13:51, 6 March 2017‎ Janburse (talk | contribs)‎ . . (19,213 bytes) (-1,287)‎ . . (→‎Eccentric believers) (undo)

At about the same time as Burse tearing down AP's Wikipedia page a forgery in the name of Archimedes Plutonium to Math Stack Exchange, MSE, in that same year, and since both Burse and Christensen posted to sci.math saying they approved of the forgery
    makes one suspicious that Burse and Christensen are connected to the forgery::

Here is the nonsense appearing under my name---

Archimedes Plutonium
    438 ●10
    Activity
    This user has not filled their about me section yet.
    answers
    questions
    ~1k
    people reached
    Communities (2)
    Mathematics
    438 ●10
    MathOverflow
    101 ●3
    Top Tags (12)
    complex-analysis
    score
    posts %
    proof-verification
    score
    posts %
    proof-writing
    score
    posts %
    real-analysis
    score
    posts %
    uniform-convergence
    score
    posts %
    absolute-convergence
    score
    posts %
    View all tags →
    Top Posts (24)
    Sort
    Prove that ∑∞n=0anzn
    n

a
    n
    z
    n
    converges absolutely and uniformly in D
    D
    Sep 5 '17
    Munkres Topology, page 102, question 19:a
    Sep 5 '17
    What is the closure of (0,1)
    in Rk
    R
    k
    ?
    Aug 28 '17
    If the complex series ∑∞

Still there-- the forged entry Mr. Atwood & Spolsky, still there

User Archimedes Plutonium - Mathematics Stack ...
    Stack Exchange › math › users › archime...
    archimedes plutonium from math.stackexchange.com
    Archimedes Plutonium top 56% overall. Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them. 4 answers. 20 questions. ~1k people reached. Member for 6 months; 113 profile views; Last seen Nov 9 '17 at ...

Jan Burse, insane petty criminal stalker Swiss

.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
    , . `.' ' `.
    .' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
    . ; .' . `. ;
    ; . ' `. . '
    . ' ` `. |
    . '. '
    . 0 0 ' `.
    ' `
    ; `
    .' `
    ; U `
    ; '; `
    : | ;.. :` `
    : `;. ```. .-; | '
    '. ` ``.., .' :' '
    ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am the petty thug Swiss criminal who tears down web sites and loves to see forgeries of innocent victims to Math Stack Exchange. I failed math and logic and so spends the time attacking people.
    If you catch me, please do not put me into a Swiss prison for I have my buddies Dan Christensen, Zelos Malum, qbwr, Jan Bielawski, Franz, Michael Moroney, Erik Eastside, Earle Jones to teach how to be a petty criminal
    ` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
    ` ` ; ; ' '
    ` ` ; ; ' '
    ` `. ````'''''' ' '
    ` . ' '
    / ` `. ' ' .
    / ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
    / .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
    / .'' ; ` .' `
    ...'.' ; .' ` .' `
    "" .' .' | ` .; \ `
    ; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
    :' | ' ` , `. `
    | ' ` ' `. `
    ` ' ` ; `. |
    `.' ` ; `-'
    `...'

Burse says ///////// physicists////////////// too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding

Burse says ETH physicists,Charalampos Anastasiou,
    Niklas Beisert too stupid to understand AP's theory that true real proton is 840MeV, electron=muon, in order for Angular Momentum to allow for Chemistry covalent bonding

why Moroney & Burse just ask Drs. Jerome Faist,
    Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder why they still believe proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding

AP writes: why does not Burse & Moroney simply ask Mr Thurnherr, and professors of physics at ETH why they think the real proton is not 840MeV and real electron = 105MeV with .5 MeV the Dirac Magnetic Monopole

Jan Burse 8 year insane stalker Swiss

.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
    , . `.' ' `.
    .' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
    . ; .' . `. ;
    ; . ' `. . '
    . ' ` `. |
    . '. '
    . 0 0 ' `.
    ' `
    ; `
    .' `
    ; U `
    ; '; `
    : | ;.. :` `
    : `;. ```. .-; | '
    '. ` ``.., .' :' '
    ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Jan Burse, a Swiss that hates and attacks everyone in sci.math, because I failed math. So stupid is Burse he still believes a ellipse is a conic and believes in Boole logic which says 3 OR 2=5
    with AND as subtraction. Jan is a Swiss imp of math with never a single line of math for 30 years
    ` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
    ` ` ; ; ' '
    ` ` ; ; ' '
    ` `. ````'''''' ' '
    ` . ' '
    / ` `. ' ' .
    / ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
    / .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
    / .'' ; ` .' `
    ...'.' ; .' ` .' `
    "" .' .' | ` .; \ `
    ; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
    :' | ' ` , `. `
    | ' ` ' `. `
    ` ' ` ; `. |
    `.' ` ; `-'
    `...'

ETH Zurich

Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts, Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer, Emmanuel Kowalski, Urs Lang, Rahul Pandharipande, Richard Pink, Tristan Riviere, Dietmar
    Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, Michael Struwe, Benjamin Sudakov, Alain Sznitman, Josef Teichmann
    Wendelin Werner, Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
    Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland,
    Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin,
    Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel,
    Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home,
    Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
    Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff,
    Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

University Bern
    Christian Leumann, Walter Benjamin, Emil Theodor Kocher, Kurt Wuthrich, Friedrich Durrenmatt, Daniel Vassella, Rene Fasel, Mani Matter

Why can no-one at ETH help Dr. Hau turn the light switch off and prove that the Light wave is a circuit pencil ellipse not a arrow ray of head and tail which everyone except AP believes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)