• My 181st published book of science. Science Council Ruling Earth//Threa

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 16:07:16 2023
    I suspect NATO does not have a "marching orders charter". They constantly tell us "one for all and all for one" if Russia attacks any one member. But, is that exactly stated in the NATO charter?? I would hazard to guess no.

So I want to offer a Preamble to the NATO alliance. A instruction set on how to react. And I simply copy the Preamble to the USA Constitution.

We the members of NATO-- in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, Insure Domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and others. In Defense, one for
    all and all for one in the event of an attack or even threats to our union and stability of the entire globe of Earth.

What needs to happen is NATO needs to go into Ukraine with all of NATO F-16s and clear out the Russian menace. For these reasons and more.

1) Putin designated as war criminal.
    2) Bordering countries of NATO have as much protection as member states.
    3) Putin is a global threat of stability and world Order.

My 181st published book of science.

Science Council Ruling Earth//Threat of Nuclear War in Russia invasion of Ukraine// Rise of NATO as the supernation// Political Science
    by Archimedes Plutonium Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: This is the 3rd book in the series of books titled Science Council Rules Earth. I am always looking for improvement in my life, and also the lives of humanity. In that search for ever higher improvement, I find politics needs much much
    improvement, especially since the world has nuclear weapons by the 1940s. Luckily humanity has seen only two nuclear bombings in August 1945 of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Luckily we have not had a nuclear world war, but with Russia invading Ukraine, can we
    escape the horror of a nuclear war? So in my desire for improvement of politics, I see dictatorships as evil and likely to cause a nuclear war, as the dictator is narrow minded to insane. Whereas a democracy government is more stable with nuclear button
    pushing, more likely to not push the button. And for years now, I have been writing this book series that the best form of government is a group government of a science council, much like the government of EU, European Union where many people
    knowledgeable on the subject are consulted. And in February 2022, we see a lone dictator Putin of Russia invade Ukraine and threatening to push nuclear buttons on Russia's 6,000 nuclear missiles. The West has almost that amount of nuclear missiles.
    So my hopes and dream of improvements of humanity governments, is that we get away from dictators and have all governments as democracies, where major decisions are not made by one insane person. For a democracy allows countries with new leaders, without
    dictators for life.
    And in my first two books of Science Council Rules Earth, I had thought this would be a transition of the EU becoming the Science Council in the Future, with USA joining EU as a supernation.
    But with the Russia invasion of Ukraine, I had a rethink, that the Science Council will form, and come into existence from the entity that is NATO, and not EU. So this future supernation will come into existence as NATO, not EU + US + others.
    And the world needs this supernation to be the police force of the world-- policing not only nuclear weapons, or deposing dictators, but as to policing poachers in Africa and elsewhere, and policing oceans of fishing and many other policing needs.
    I write this book not only for a NATO as supernation, but because humanity needs to colonize Europa in the next 1,000 years for the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase. If we do not do that, we run the risk of going extinct, even worse-- going into
    oblivion.
    In face of that foresight, we cannot afford a nuclear war on planet Earth for that erases our chances of colonizing Europa in the next 1,000 years.
    Cover Picture: Well, nuclear war, extinction, oblivion are dark and ugly subjects. So I thought a photograph of two beautiful objects is appropriate, for our hopes and future are all to be on the upbeat.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09WL5VC9D
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 26, 2022
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 705 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 73 pages
    • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

AP

My 181st published book of science. Science Council Ruling Earth//Threat of Nuclear War in Russia invasion of Ukraine// Rise of NATO as the supernation// Political Science by Archimedes Plutonium Format: Kindle Edition

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 22:07:34 2023
    Well I was wrong, for NATO does have a charter with well described marching orders.

The North Atlantic Treaty, April 1949.

The Parties to this Treaty reaffirm their faith in the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations and their desire to live in peace with all peoples and all governments.
    They are determined to safeguard the freedom, common heritage and civilisation of their peoples, founded on the principles of democracy, individual liberty and the rule of law. They seek to promote stability and well-being in the North Atlantic area.
    They are resolved to unite their efforts for collective defence and for the preservation of peace and security. They therefore agree to this North Atlantic Treaty :

Article 1

The Parties undertake, as set forth in the Charter of the United Nations, to settle any international dispute in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered, and to
    refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force in any manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations.

Article 2

The Parties will contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions, by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded,
    and by promoting conditions of stability and well-being. They will seek to eliminate conflict in their international economic policies and will encourage economic collaboration between any or all of them.

Article 3

In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed
    attack.

Article 4

The Parties will consult together whenever, in the opinion of any of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the Parties is threatened.

Article 5

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of
    individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary,
    including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international
    peace and security .

Article 6 1

For the purpose of Article 5, an armed attack on one or more of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack:

on the territory of any of the Parties in Europe or North America, on the Algerian Departments of France 2, on the territory of Turkey or on the Islands under the jurisdiction of any of the Parties in the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer;
    on the forces, vessels, or aircraft of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in Europe in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force or the Mediterranean
    Sea or the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 22:38:33 2023
    The NATO charter is too weak and needs a Preamble such as this one given.

So I want to offer a Preamble to the NATO alliance. A instruction set on how to react. And I simply copy the Preamble to the USA Constitution.

We the members of NATO-- in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, Insure Domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and others. In Defense, one for
    all and all for one in the event of an attack or even Threats to our union and stability of the entire globe of Earth.

What needs to happen is NATO needs to go into Ukraine with all of NATO F-16s and clear out the Russian menace. For these reasons and more.

1) Putin designated as war criminal.
    2) Bordering countries of NATO have as much protection as member states.
    3) Putin is a global threat of stability and world Order.

What is missing in the NATO charter is full scope of "threats". Threats that are not clear cut. For example, Russia is importing migrants from around the world and sending them to borders of NATO countries to easily enter that country. This is a
    provocation much the same as if Russia fired a missile into Finland or Poland.

The invasion of Ukraine, although Ukraine is not a member, that the Russian invasion is Major Threat to all of NATO, especially the states bordering Russia.

So I feel NATO needs a stronger charter for our newer times. For the idea and concept and working mechanism of " Threats to our union and stability of the entire globe of Earth. " Such as Ukraine invasion, and such as the ongoing Russian facilitation of
    migrants illegal crossing, at NATO countries.

Russia has surpassed the Threat Level for NATO and the response by NATO is to send in the NATO F-16s fighter jet to patrol Ukraine skies.

The North Atlantic Treaty, April 1949.

The Parties to this Treaty reaffirm their faith in the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations and their desire to live in peace with all peoples and all governments.
    They are determined to safeguard the freedom, common heritage and civilisation of their peoples, founded on the principles of democracy, individual liberty and the rule of law. They seek to promote stability and well-being in the North Atlantic area.
    They are resolved to unite their efforts for collective defence and for the preservation of peace and security. They therefore agree to this North Atlantic Treaty :

Article 1

The Parties undertake, as set forth in the Charter of the United Nations, to settle any international dispute in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered, and to
    refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force in any manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations.

Article 2

The Parties will contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions, by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded,
    and by promoting conditions of stability and well-being. They will seek to eliminate conflict in their international economic policies and will encourage economic collaboration between any or all of them.

Article 3

In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed
    attack.

Article 4

The Parties will consult together whenever, in the opinion of any of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the Parties is threatened.

Article 5

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of
    individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary,
    including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international
    peace and security .

Article 6 1

For the purpose of Article 5, an armed attack on one or more of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack:

on the territory of any of the Parties in Europe or North America, on the Algerian Departments of France 2, on the territory of Turkey or on the Islands under the jurisdiction of any of the Parties in the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of
    Cancer;
    on the forces, vessels, or aircraft of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in Europe in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force or the Mediterranean
    Sea or the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 23:25:36 2023
    So now, here, I and most everyone else in the world lived through almost 2 years of this Russian invasion of Ukraine and war.

And there was a particular moment I remember well-- the concern that Russia was trying to drop a tactical nuclear missile on Kiev and in effect destroy the city beyond repair, and make Kiev the capital of Ukraine a radioactive waste site.

I remember the US President Joe Biden telling Russia do not do that.

But I never heard what the West and NATO would do if Russia nuclear destroys Kiev.

Of course Putin may still do that.

So, what was the counter threat that US made to Russia if it used nuclear missiles in Ukraine? Was the counter threat made by US and NATO that the NATO army would enter the war if Putin went nuclear?

Since the invasion started, Putin has been threatening to use nuclear all along.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 28 12:46:23 2023
    In the news today, again, "Finland to fully shut Russia border after migrant surge" BBC.

This is likely what will happen to Ukraine, that the Russians will fly in migrants and have them cross over into Ukraine.

All of NATO, EU countries are going to be attacked by Russia with mass migrant surges, staged by Russia.

In reply-- I suggest that NATO enter Ukraine with its full complement of F-16 fighter jets, not only in Ukraine but fly overs of the borders of EU countries.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05