• Charging Roberts,Thomas,Alito,Kavanaugh,Gorsuch,Conney-Barrett, in Civi

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 24 17:35:14 2023
    Please charge these 6 Supreme Court Justices with accessory to mass murder of the Lewiston Maine mass murder. Charge them in both Civil and Criminal courts, although the gunman perpetrator killed himself, these Justices enabled him to go into town with a
    machine gun loaded with ammo.

It is my opinion and clear to all Americans, that these 6 Justices are fools of logic and commonsense, that their swore to the USA Constitution which in its first sentence says Insure the Domestic Tranquility, yet these Justice fools and idiots cannot
    understand that such limits the 2nd amendment of the right to keep and bear arms. Limits that right for a assault rifle (machine gun) cannot insure Domestic Tranquility. We cannot fire Supreme Court Justices. But they are not above the law when they
    screw up, and so, let us put these 6 Justices through Civil and Criminal Courts for wrecking what it says very clearly in the first sentence of the Constitution.

In fact, if these 6 justices had gone to University of Cincinnati and forced to take Logic to be a lawyer, that perhaps 30 years ago, the supreme court would have noticed the first sentence-- Insure Domestic Tranquility and banned assault rifles 30 years
    ago, and thus never have a Sandy Hook, a Uvalde, a Florida High School massacre, a Las Vegas massacre, a Lewiston massacre.

I believe these 6 justices deserve 2 years each in federal prison.

To be a US Supreme Court Justice you need more than a 1/2 marble of logical intelligence. You need at least 1 full marble in your brain crank-case to read the USA Constitution and where it says in the very first sentence -- Insure the Domestic
    Tranquility.

Roberts does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Thomas does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Alito does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Kavanaugh does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Gorsuch does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

Coney Barrett does not understand that with his 1/2 marble of logical intelligence.

In 2022, 6-3 ruling New York State Rifle & Pistol Assoc. versus Bruen where the logically blind Supreme Court shows they are complete fools on Insure Domestic Tranquility.

From the sounds of it these fools want you to play with machine guns at breakfast, at work, at school.

At the University of Cincinnati in 1968-1972 when I went there, the classroom of Symbolic Logic was packed full of some 30 students, 90% studying to be lawyers. For UC felt that a lawyer needs to think straight and clear and logically. Apparently 6
    Supreme Court Justices of the USA are 1/2 marbled brain logic nincompoops. America cannot have Insurance of Domestic Tranquility, when nincompoops allow machine gun rifles all over the place.

AP

P.S. what prompted me to write this is because on PBS Newshour, yesterday was a segment of where news media is showing what happens when a Ar-15 assault rifle bullet goes through a child, a student, a human body. And it terribly angers me to see 6
    idiotic fools of the USA Supreme Court.

Charging Roberts,Thomas,Alito,Kavanaugh,Gorsuch,Conney-Barrett, in Civil and Criminal Court for Lewiston,Maine assault rifle massacre as aiding and assisting the massacre.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)