• AP's 305th book of science-- QUANTUM TRIALITY the next phase after Quan

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 18 14:38:34 2023
    Not sure if this book will be written, as there maybe a mistake in this.

Recently I realized the formula of Water is not really H2O but actually H4O. But I could be wrong on that. I have not the precision measuring scale to weigh water electrolysis. So I simply have to wait for a full stocked laboratory does the weighing to
    see if the hydrogen is 1/4 the mass of oxygen proving H4O or is 1/8 the mass of oxygen proving H2O.

If the result is true that water is really H4O, then full speed ahead for Quantum Triality, and quantum-duality was not a full picture of reality.

Triality includes not only the magnetic field and electric field, but has to include the capacitor for magnetic field and electric field. There is no point, no point what so ever in a muon thrusting through a proton torus as in H, hydrogen if there is no
    capacitor like a neutron nearby to storage the newly created electricity.

And presently I am working on the geometry of the torus with its donut hole. The donut hole is ideal place and location of a parallel plate capacitor that the muon thrusting inside the proton torus, sends the newly created electricity to that capacitor
    that is the donut hole.

Thus, Quantum Mechanics needs not just Duality but Triality.

AP, King of Science, especially physics

AP's 305th book of science-- QUANTUM TRIALITY the next phase after Quantum Duality by Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 19 13:13:01 2023
    Alright, I am going to assume and presume that I will be victorious in knowing beforehand that the Water Electrolysis will prove AP correct. That H2 is an atom not a molecule for no atom can exist without a capacitor such as at least One Neutron or as in
    the case of H2, one of the protons becomes a neutron actor. This is because of what I call Quantum Triality, a step beyond quantum duality. The most primitive Atom has 1 muon inside a 1 proton torus of 840MeV and thus 840 windings doing the Faraday law.
    But, there is absolutely no purpose in doing the Faraday law if there is no Capacitor like a neutron to carry away the newly created electricity. So no atom exists without 1 muon, 1 proton, 1 neutron or neutron like particle.

The H, hydrogen by itself is a subatomic particle. The Atom that is hydrogen atom is H2, what Old Physics and Old Chemistry thought was a molecule, no, that is an Atom of hydrogen.

And so AP is firmly convinced that once Water Electrolysis Experiments are done and completed fully, not just the retarded experiments stopping at measuring the volume of hydrogen and oxygen, but rather going to completion by measuring the weighed mass.
    I am thoroughly convinced as the masses of hydrogen is compared with masses of oxygen there will be a 1/4 ratio proving Water Molecule Formula is truly H4O and not H2O. If the experiments show a 1/8 ratio, then Old Physics and Old Chemistry were correct
    that water is H2O, but AP is truly convinced he is correct.

The Quantum Triality is the call for the need of 3 rather than 2 in quantum duality. Light Waves need just duality of electric field to magnetic field. But Atoms need as a minimum the number 3, in electric field, magnetic field, and capacitor.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Sun Nov 19 21:24:36 2023
    I will continue the math I started in this 262nd book.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    Nov 15, 2023, 4:59:59 PM (4 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 7:38:41 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    (snipped)
    The Faraday Law inside of each atom is a doubling over time of that same atom of hydrogen. So at t_0 we have one atom of hydrogen and at t_1 we have 2 atoms of hydrogen, and at the same interval of time t_2 we doubled the 2 to be 4 now. So a doubling
    in physics. So we write out a chart.

Number of Hydrogen atoms Doubling time interval Math form
    1 t_0 2^0
    2 t_1 2^1
    4 t_2 2^2
    8 t_3 2^3
    16 t_4 2^4
    32 t_5 2^5
    . . .
    . . .
    1,073,741,824 t_30 2^30
    2,147,483,648 t_31 2^31
    4,294,967,296 t_32 2^32

Now I stop there because it is nearby to the total time covered of 4,500,000,000

And here is where I divide that time of Earth existence by the number 32 in order to get what the doubling time interval is all about.

4,500,000,000/ 32 = approximately 140,000,000

So my time interval in Nature for a hydrogen atom to double itself by Faraday law electricity going on inside the hydrogen atom is approximately 140 million years of a time interval. Every hydrogen atom in Nature, in the Universe doubles itself in 140
    million years.

Now, let me make a new and different Table based on squaring, the Psi squared of quantum mechanics.

Psi-squared time interval
    10 t_0
    10^2 t_1
    10^4 t_2
    10^8 t_3
    10^16 t_4
    10^32 t_5
    10^64
    10^128
    10^256
    10^512

AP

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Nov 15, 2023, 9:57:05 PM (4 days ago)

So now, let me make a new and different Table based on squaring, the Psi squared of quantum mechanics.

Psi-squared......... time interval
    10................................ t_1
    10^2 .............................t_2
    10^4............................. t_3
    10^8............................. t_4
    10^16........................... t_5
    10^32........................... t_6
    10^64............................t_7
    10^128..........................t_8
    10^256..........................t_9
    10^512..........................t_10
    Nov 16, 2023, 1:18:14 AM (3 days ago)

I wish everyday I could do an experiment in physics. And today was one of those days.

I am measuring the area of Magnetic Field.

So I have a plastic container of iron filings and several different magnets. And was curious to see how much surface area the magnet could attract iron filings. I took a 1cm square area of a magnet and was able to lift and hold a area of 5 x 5 cm of iron
    filings.

Now I wanted to check those numbers to that of Earth's own Magnetic Field and they appear to agree.

For the Earths diameter is 12,000 km and the Earth's magnetic field in Space is 60,000 km (sunward side).

So a ratio of 1 to 5 for magnetic field.

Where am I going with this??? You may well ask.

I have been in Physics long enough to know that the details and descriptions of physics can be presented by duality parameters.

In the above tables of Time of Doubling marking out the growth of stars and planets as that of doubling from the muon thrusting through proton torus and doubling in mass every 132,000,000 to 140,000,000 years.

But the second table above is a exponent doubling 10 to 100 to 10000 to 100000000 etc.

Now my doubling to create Sun and planets is off by some amount. If we believe Earth is exactly 4.6 billion years old, and when I got this 4,294,967,296 t_32 2^32 which is only 4.2 billion years old, so somewhere between t_32 and t_33 do we actually
    cross into 4.6 billion years.

Now the other Table is about Psi -squared of quantum mechanics and is a probability parameter-- of how likely one is to encounter a wave in Space.

I am the author that Infinity borderline for math and physics is 10^604. Our math stops at 10^604 as being reliable for that is infinity borderline.

Now what is the ratio of difference of 4.2 billion years as compared to 4.6 billion years and that of 10^512 and 10^604??? Are they comparable in differences of sigma error. Of course, one is a number and the other is a exponent in comparison. So I
    compare 4.2/4.6 = 91% while 512/604 = 84%. Actually not a bad comparison, for I was expecting far worse of a gap.

To make a long story short, I am looking at the doubling for creation of planet Earth as a electric field. While I am looking at the doubling of exponent in Magnetic field as a Psi-squared. I am saying that electricity is mass particles even stars and
    planets, while Magnetic field is Space itself as Psi-squared.

We do not often ask "What is Space", and assume it is a empty container for which particles and waves travel or lie within that Space. Here I am saying electricity forms particles and closed loop circuits, and that Magnetism forms Space. I am arguing
    that when we speak of a Magnetic field, we are saying the same thing as Space itself. Whenever we use space in science, we can replace it with magnetic field.

And through those two tables above, I am hopeful of drawing them closer together such as Permeability X Permittivity is the factor of the Speed of Light. Magnetic field X Electric field is proportional to 10^6 x 10^12 = 10^18.

AP

Nov 16, 2023, 5:10:49 PM (3 days ago)

Some formulas first.

Sphere volume 4/3(pi)radius^3

Circle area (pi) radius^2

Circle circumference (pi) diameter

Currently at the moment I am doing Grid Graphing in sci.math with only straightedge and compass, a favorite pasttime in Ancient Greek times.

AP
    Nov 16, 2023, 6:57:21 PM (3 days ago)

What I am on about here is this beautiful math of speed of light a constant. That constant comes from two numbers 10^6 and 10^12 in multiplication.

Specifically from my 260th book of science.

--- quoting from my 260th book of science ---

In Old Physics they just defined permeability, not measure it from any experiment. They defined it as 1.256*10^-6 N*A^-2, where they simply said it is a coefficient of 4pi = 12.56 then 1.256 *10. That is rather hypocritical of scientists to grasp out of
    thin air 4pi. They did measure permittivity at 8.854*10^-12 F*m^-1.

In Old Physics they did this.
    So if we plug into this formula
    c = 1/sqrt(permittivity*permeability)
    c = 1/sqrt(8.854*10^-12 * 1.256*10^-6)
    c = 1/sqrt(11.12*10^-18)
    c = 1/ 3.334*10^-18 s/m
    c = 0.299*10^9 m/s
    c = 2.99*10^8 m/s

In New Physics we take a different approach of defining permeability by a probability Fibonacci sequence where we can have north pole then south pole arbitrarily picked. This leads to a special math constant of 1.131...

New Physics
    c = 1/sqrt(permittivity*permeability)
    c = 1/sqrt(8.85*10^-12 * 1.13*10^-6)
    c = 1/sqrt(10.000*10^-18)
    c = 1/ 3.16*10^-18 s/m
    c = 0.316*10^9 m/s
    c = 3.16*10^8 m/s

--- end