• i was flying (against my will)and coullndt go down.Whatever i said woul

From yan wyck@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 09:26:27 2023
    my conscious said i robbed america in 1999.But my concious always says that i robed them
    because she robed/omited/lied to me with their help, that i was robbed with their aid
    to her. and if i had been straight
    id let myself be robbed and humiliated and everything was paid full.I down know if im crazy.self evaluation.i dont know what she told them and i was blocked. what i mean is i feel in debt to america and cause she robbed.To her i robed her nothing.
    She robed me.She didnt pay me and only with her payment to me would do that
    i could pay them back and be even with them.
    in 1999 i shouuld have let them rob me and humiliate me and say it was ok(when it was not)
    and swallow all the pain. if it wasnt for her id be saint.
    Explanation:i was flying (against my will)and coullndt go down.Whatever i said would hit back at me so i couldn explain anything
    so it wasnt my fault.The voices tell me she was a whore but she was on the ground
    and i was flying they say im guilty and i have to disagree just as i have explained.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 09:50:59 2023
    USA people need to understand Israel is playing America for a duped sucker for 60 years now.

Every president in the US for the past 60 years (possible exception the fool Trump) has said the Two State Solution is the end goal, but then Israel continues to play America as a ignorant stupid dirt dumb fool for those 60 years, for Israel does not
    want a Two State Solution but rather wants to shove every Palestinian, who is not dead, shove them into Jordan or Egypt, so that Israel can once again-- be all the land that was Ancient King David land. There is no difference in what Putin is doing to
    Ukraine than what Netanyahu is doing to Palestinian land, except one is rapid steal, while Israel is slow steal.

That is why I offer a solution to this 60 year conflict that allows for a Two State Solution.

I believe Americans are smart enough to realize when they are being played the sucker and the duped fool.

Everyone knows about 9/11 was caused by Osama bin Laden and his gang of hijackers that killed 2,977 and injured thousands more. But few understand ***secondary causes versus root primary causes***. Hijackers for 9/11 were secondary causes for the Primary
    Root Cause of 9/11 was Ariel Sharon Prime Minister of Israel started his vast wholescale stealing of the West Bank and Jerusalem and Gaza strip with___ illegal settlement building___. I know Americans, and if Americans woke up one morning to find Israeli
    settlements on their land, wanting to steal more and more of their land, that those Americans would be just as violent as the 9/11 hijackers, if not more so.

Ever since Israel was created in the 1940s-- their only mission-- only goal was to regain all the land that was King David in Ancient times. Israel does not care how many people or what people are killed, destroyed in its mission on making Israel be King
    David's Israel. Every war with Palestinians for Israel is a blessing to the Netanyahu leadership for every war is furthering the stealing of more Palestinian land to make King David's Israel. And America is and has been duped fooled and suckered into
    this mission. America constantly, constantly voices its objective --- Two State Solution but never interferes with Israel's stealing ways.

Israel is full of glee as it bombs babies, children, old people in Gaza because now Israel will steal Gaza land to add to King David's Ancient land.

I ask President Macron of France to be a special envoy and dismiss President Biden and America as fools, comedy fools of politics, dismiss them and let President Macron dictate what aid, what action Israel does for 7Oct2023 Hamas attack. President Biden
    is too old in age, and let President Macron speak for the entire Western Allies, the UN and EU also, let Macron speak directly to Netanyahu on any aid to Israel, on any demands of Israel. For the past 60 years, this tiny country of Israel has suckered
    and duped the entire rest of the world in its ever increasing violence, turmoil and upheaval. And this must stop before Israel sparks a world war 3 atomic bomb war.

When you suppress people, you occupy people for 60 years and steal the land from underneath them-- do not be surprised they attack you on 7Oct2023, they attack you in New York City, the fields of Pennsylvania and the Pentagon building.

What needs to stop immediately in Israel is this __stupid, stupid, horrifically stupid mission___ of regaining all the land of Ancient King David by genocide of Palestinians and stealing their land and to kill these people or push them into Jordan or
    Egypt. That mission of King David's Ancient Israel is a festering wound in World politics that could lead directly into World War 3 atomic bomb war.

The mission of Israel-- steal all the land of King David threatens the entire world into going up in smoke and radioactive decay atomic war.

The mission of Israel-- steal all the land of King David is the root cause of 9/11 and the root cause of 7 Oct 2023.

America for the past 60 years has been the fool in the corner-- the mindless idiot duped idiot suckered fool.

Please, President Macron, take the mission of a Two State Solution. Our President Joe Biden is too old and too much duped fool on Israel.

Voting will solve the Israel-Palestine Conflict, for voting will get rid of the Warriors like Ariel Sharon and now Netanyahu. It is these warrior prime minister who zealously run the mission of stealing land.

Voting by 5 million Palestinians alongside 10 million Israelis for the next prime minister of Israel will set both peoples on a path to Peace and security and a Two State Solution should the Palestinians prefer not to vote for the next Israel prime
    minister and have their own government.

Mr. Macron recognizes that the longer this Israel stealing land mission goes on, the inevitable World War 3 caused by Israel looms. Yesterday it was 9/11, today it was 7Oct2023, tomorrow will be WW3 all caused because Israel has deranged warrior leaders
    who what to regain all of King David's lands.

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the fastest-easiest way possible-- VOTING// political science
    by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions
    and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The
    solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution
    that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I
    am again proposing my solution.

Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than
    the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.

----------------------------------
    Table of Contents
    ----------------------------------

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole.

4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

5) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

9) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

10) The ever increasing Israel settlement building on occupied Palestinian lands.

11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

12) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Pete Wilson on Sun Nov 12 11:36:27 2023
    \__[0]__/
    50 F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine wins and ends the war.

\/
    --=_/(·)\_=--

F-16

______
    L,. ',
    \ ',_
    \ @ ',
    \ ^~^ ',
    \ NR ',
    \___'98fw ',_ _..----.._
    [______ ^~==.I\____________..-~<__\\_n@___Z4,_
    ,..-=T __ ___________ \/ "'" o<== ^^~-+.._
    I____|_____ }_>=========I>=**^^~~==-----------==- " | ^~-.,_
    [_____,.--~^ _______ ~~--=<~~-----=====+==--~~^^
    ^~~-=+..,,__,-----,____| | -=* |
    |_ / |---,--~^---+-----+-~^
    ^^"~ d~b=^ ^----+t
    q_p '@

F-16
    ___
    | \
    | \ ___
    |_____\______________.-'` `'-.,___
    /| _____ _________ ___>---
    \|___________________________,.-'`
    `'-.,__________)

Any ascii Jets?
    Skip to first unread message
    Subscribe
    Greg Goebel's profile photo
    Greg Goebel
    unread,
    Mar 13, 1995, 10:34:47 AM

to
    Pete Wilson (pwi...@esu.edu) wrote:
    : Could someone please post some ascii Jet fighters for me? I would really
    : like to have and F-16 pic! Thanks
    This is from a list I got off the Net some time ago and edited to my taste:

Hornet
    from Joseph Hillenburg \ /
    j...@gnu.ai.mit.edu +----o0o----+

Comet by Dave Goodman __|__
    da...@misty.sara.fl.us ------oo(_)oo------

F-4 Phantom by .
    Curtis Olson (cu...@sledge.mn.org) \__[0]__/

twin engine fighter | |
    by Jim Knutson --=oOo=--
    knu...@mcc.com Check Six! +

Jeff R. Sents \ /
    se...@dixie.com _____-/\-_____
    ge0...@loads1.lasc.lockheed.com \\//

Rob Logan -----|-----
    r...@sun.soe.clarkson.edu *>=====[_]L)
    -'-`-

Helicopter from -----|-----
    E Curtis *>=====[_]D
    ecu...@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu -'-`-

--+--
    by Kay R. Fisher |
    fis...@kay.enet.dec.com ---------------O---------------

JAS-39 Gripen |
    Isaac Kuo __ n __
    isaa...@math.berkeley.edu X------[O]------X

SR-71 Blackbird front / ^ \
    David Williams ---(.)==<-.->==(.)---

P-38 _|______|_
    Kim R. Volz k...@amc.com ----(*)=()=(*)----

YF-2[23] \ /
    Jason Nyberg ____\___/O\___/____
    nyb...@ctron.com \_\\_//_/

F-18 Hornet \ /
    Kenneth E. Bailey x________\(O)/________x
    gst_b...@emuvax.emich.edu o o O(.)O o o

Fouga Magister by Geoff Miller \ /
    geo...@purplehaze.Corp.Sun.COM \ _ /
    \/_\/
    ()------------------(|_*_|)------------------()

__|__
    Formation (Avro Canucks?) __|__ *---o0o---*
    by Matt Kenner __|__ *---o0o---*
    mt...@po.cwru.edu *---o0o---*

|
    F4U4 Phantom from /O\
    Chad B. Wemyss \_______[|(.)|]_______/
    chad...@wpi.wpi.edu o ++ O ++ o

\ _ /
    F-18 Hornet *__________\_(0)_/__________*
    Greg Knoch @ @ (](_o_)[) @ @
    New Mexico State o o

|
    IGJAS 39 Grypen ____O____
    Urban Fredriksson x-----=[[.]]=-----x
    u...@icl.se * X 0' X *

l
    ___ n ___
    Urban Fredriksson x---=O(.)O=---x
    u...@icl.se

|
    F16 by: |
    (Grand Moff Tarkin) (O)
    bai...@emunix.emich.edu X--------<_._>--------X
    (___)

\ _ /
    YF-22 by: \ /_\ /
    Paul Adams Jr. ____________\___/_._\___/____________
    pa...@erc.msstate.edu \ \ / /
    \__/\_/\__/

YF-23 by: \ __ /
    Paul Adams Jr. \ ____/__\____ /
    pa...@erc.msstate.edu ___________\/___/____\___\/___________
    \ \____/ /
    \__/ \__/

YF-22 prototypes \ /
    Jeff R. Sents _____-/\-_____
    home: se...@dixie.com \_\/_/ \ /
    work: ge0...@loads1.lasc.lockheed.com _____-/\-_____
    \_\/_/

_________
    Saab 105 Sk 60 |
    Urban Fredriksson __________|__________
    u...@icl.se [/___\]
    \_o_/

| |
    F-15 Eagle from | _ |
    Chad B. Wemyss ______________|_( )_|______________
    chad...@wpi.wpi.edu o +|+ [ ( o ) ] +|+ o
    *[_]---[_]*

_______
    F-101 One-O-Wonder (Voodoo) |
    JOHNNY CHIU |
    cul...@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu /O\
    -------<((o))>-------
    O O

_______
    F-104 Star Fighter |
    JOHNNY CHIU |
    cul...@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu /0\
    O-----((.))-----O

/\
    B2 Bomber from: \ \
    Isaac Kuo \ \
    isaa...@math.berkeley.edu / \
    <===>\
    < )>
    <===>/
    \ /
    / /
    / /
    \/

^
    / \
    F-117A Nighthawk //V\\
    Rafael Yedwab / \|/ \
    Clark University /// v \\\
    / \
    / \
    / \
    / /| |\ \
    / / \ / \ \
    \ / X X \ /
    \/ / \ / \ \/
    / V \
    | |

\__[0]__/
    50 F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine wins the war.

Upload 50 F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine and get this war over with for victory to Ukraine. F-16 is the gamechanger-- it blows up trenches and destroys Russian airspace. Russia is defeated against the F-16.

I do not know if China is defeated against F-16s, and maybe someone in the military can voice opinion on this.

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ Radio Wave & Laser Rifle to shoot down GLONASS and BeiDou satellites

Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria of the Qing dynasty. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.

While Putin is too busy with his personal war, Xi thinks time is ripe to get back what belongs to China in the first place. OUTER MANCHURIA and especially Vladivostok.

Xi gives the Chinese people a Christmas gift--- Outer Manchuria-- the beloved Old China

I am not positive we can take out GLONASS and BeiDou from ground based radio and microwaves and laser waves, even jamming.

But I am certain that we can put a satellite in orbit that is a wrecking ramming satellite that does take out GLONASS and BeiDou. I am certain of this because several countries have robotic satellites that maintenance their fleet of satellites. And to
    this end, we need such a wrecking ball satellite immediately up there.

[Note, graphics found in sci.physics when Nomen Nescio used to spam sci.physics with a fake FAQ.]

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Satellite RIFLE to shoot down GLONASS, Iran,and BeiDou satellites.
    Hooray

Hooray!! End the Ukraine war

Easiest way to end the Ukraine invasion by Russia, start felling GLONASS satellites, fell them directly with radar laser pulses or jam them to fall.

Now I thought GLONASS Russian satellites numbered in the thousands, for the Internet is lousy on this question of how many satellites, for recently BBC was vague with a estimate of 600 satellites, yet another web site said 42,000. But apparently only 24
    are operational for GLONASS. And my take on this is that satellites are precarious vessels and easily for something to go wrong and be inoperative. All the better to look for flaws in engineering to down all 24 GLONASS Russian satellites.

So, easy easy Achilles tendon in all of the Russian ICBM military strategy, for knock out the 24 and you in a sense, knock out the entire Russian ICBM arsenal, for they no longer have any navigation.

And if the West is on its top shape and form in technology, we want the West Scientists to figure out how to intercept the Russian ICBM and cause it to fall upon Russia and explode upon Russia.

Get the best electronics and electrical engineers of the West to figure out how to cause all Russian launched and Chinese launched ICBMs to explode on home territory.

Caveat: if the West can do it, mind you, the Chinese and Russians will want to steal those secrets from the West and that should never be allowed--Ultimate Top Secret classification that not even a punk weirdo president like Trump cannot see, nor mention
    to him for he would likely sell it for a golf course in some foreign enemy country.

Google search reveals
    24+
    GLONASS (Globalnaya Navigazionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema, or Global Navigation Satellite System) is a global GNSS owned and operated by the Russian Federation. The fully operational system consists of 24+ satellites.Oct 19, 2021

Other Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) - GPS.govhttps://www.gps.gov › systems › gnss
    About featured snippets

Feedback
    People also ask
    How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
    As of 15 October 2022, 143 GLONASS navigation satellites have been launched, of which 131 reached the correct orbit and 24 are currently operational.

List of GLONASS satellites - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_GLONASS_sa...
    Search for: How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Nov 5, 2022, 11:02:21 PM
    to Plutonium Atom Universe
    ███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ Radio Wave--Laser Rifle felling BeiDou satellites

From what I gather on internet, Russia has 24 satellites in operation while BeiDou China has 35.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ I███████████████████]. ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the premier BeiDou satellite.
    Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictators launching rockets from North Korea.

It is respectfully request help from engineers in Japan to help fell the BeiDou satellites that navigate the illegal North Korea launches.

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
    The BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS; Chinese: 北斗卫星导航系统; pinyin: Běidǒu Wèixīng Dǎoháng Xìtǒng) is a Chinese satellite navigation system. It consists of two separate satellite constellations. The first BeiDou system,
    officially called the BeiDou Satellite Navigation Experimental System and also known as BeiDou-1, consisted of three satellites which, beginning in 2000, offered limited coverage and navigation services, mainly for users in China and neighboring regions.
    BeiDou-1 was decommissioned at the end of 2012. The second generation of the system, officially called the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) and also known as COMPASS or BeiDou-2, became operational in China in December 2011 with a partial
    constellation of 10 satellites in orbit. Since December 2012, it has been offering services to customers in the Asia-Pacific region.

In 2015, China launched the third generation BeiDou system (BeiDou-3) for global coverage. The first BD