• AP's 280th book of Science-- Analysis of Secondary Causes versus Primar

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 13:14:39 2023
    I classify this as logic science and for good reason for Logic is the over riding science that deals with Cause and Effect.

I once had a friend who died years back. Died of starving to death. Should that starving be written on the medical death certificate? Or should the underlying primary and root cause of the death be written as Alzheimers disease.

I once had another friend who died years back. Should the death certificate of medical analysis say the death was caused by asphyxiation for he could no longer breathe? And this asphyxiation caused his heart to stop and so he died of asphyxiation or
    should I say his heart stopped as cause of death? Or, should I say the cause of death was lung cancer which caused asphyxiation which caused the heart to stop? Or, should I say the cause of his death was cigarette smoking, causing lung cancer causing
    asphyxiation causing heart to stop causing immediate death.

Now I once had another friend who died recently. Should the death certificate by medical analysis say the death was caused by heart stopping or by asphyxiation, for he could no longer breathe. He could not get oxygen into his lungs. Or should I blame the
    cause on Covid-19 virus for the virus caused the asphyxiation which caused the heart to stop and thus death.

When I was in High School and we had to learn history and every year had a history type of class. So we learned World history and the start of any war in the history textbook had a section of Causes. Causes of that war, but some of those causes were very
    much opaque and not at all clear.

For example the cause listed for World War 1 are (a) entangled alliances (b) trade war (c) assassination of Archduke Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary.

Another example the cause of World War 2 as (a) a continuation of WW1 (b) stifling WW1 war reparations.

But the problem with these history causes is often overlooked, by never including a psychological cause by foolish if not insane leaders-- the cause that to become famous in history you need to conquer your neighbors land and steal that land, and thus
    you will be famous in history. If you are a leader and have peace through your reign and no land stealing, you are not famous in history.

So the real cause of WW2, the primary root cause is you had an insane leader -- Hitler, who through his insanity wanted to steal the land of all his neighbors and thus become famous. Then, we look at Secondary causes-- the stifling WW1 war reparations
    exacted upon the German economy which caused inflation to run out of control and the ruin of the German economy after WW1.

9/11, USA New York City skyscrapers and Pentagon building. Secondary causes-- terrorists from Middle East, especially Osama bin Laden, terrorists willing to suicide kill themselves in landing their hijacked planes into buildings.

Primary-root-cause of 9/11 was caused by Israel's Ariel Sharon becoming Prime Minister of Israel and enacting a policy of stealing Palestinian land via illegal settlement building throughout Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza strip. Not only occupation of
    Palestinians but a full scale stealing of their lands in order for Israel land be that of the Ancient King David Israel land. So, in final analysis, if there had not been a Israel Palestine Conflict there would never have been a 9/11. One must
    distinguish how in the world could you make a group of Arabs so angry, so hateful as to kill themselves and kill others. And the answer is -- Israel steals their land and commits genocide on Palestinians.

The terrorists of 9/11 are the Secondary Cause. The Prime Root Cause of 9/11 is the Israeli bully stealing Palestinian land. And as for Hitler, the insane German leader as Prime-Root Cause of WW2 is because of this psychology-sociology insane notion that
    a leader is only famous if he steals neighboring lands. Ariel Sharon is the prime root cause of 9/11, while Osama bin Laden is the secondary cause of 9/11.

Russia invades Ukraine 24Feb2022. Classical Prime-Root-Cause, a insane bully dictator Putin wants to go down in history as famous. To an insane mind that is tantamount to stealing the land of its neighbors. Not much different than Ariel Sharon stealing
    Palestinian land or B. Netanyahu stealing Palestinian land via illegal settlements or via war and pushing Palestinians into Jordan or Egypt. Insanity in a leader's mind, makes him go to war to become famous.

7Oct2023, Israel illegal settlements (unconfirmed if they were Israel land proper or illegal settlements that Hamas attacked) near to the Gaza strip attacked by Hamas of Gaza city which caused a war by Israel. Here the root cause is Israel wanting all
    the land that is King David of Ancient Israel, and if necessary Israel leaders will kill in a genocide of all Palestinians in order to achieve their end goal-- King David's Ancient land that was Israel.

The secondary cause of 7Oct2023 is a Hamas attack on Israel settlements near Gaza-- I wish the news reporters can tell us if those settlements were Proper land of Israel or stolen land of Gaza strip.

The world has few and little logical marbles to evaluate and analyze world events. And I blame much of this not just to being dumb in logic, for most people hate mathematics which is a science of logic. Most people are touchy-feely people who go through
    life as "feeling this feeling that" when they should be "reasoning this, rational reasoning that". I do not blame it so much on genetics borne dumb in logic ability. As I blame it much on the environment pollution we all live in. The air is full of lead
    and mercury poison that makes the brain unable to think straight and think clearly.

Remember the 1900-2023 was mostly the chemist Midgley Era, where chemistry was producing chemicals that made money but poisoned the environment or destroyed the environment. The leaded gasoline that made you sick in the head just driving on the roads.
    Then the electricity produced by burning coal and fossil fuel is full of mercury. Then Midgley ozone depletion refrigerant chemicals. Some newspapers described Midgley as a one man wrecking ball of the environment.

So this concept of Secondary Causes and the essential Primary-Root Cause of any event that happens in history is a subject that needs world wide attention and study.

For today in the news is the mass killing of Palestinians as the root cause being that Israel's Netanyahu wants to become famous, as famous as King David of Ancient Israel by stealing all the land that was King David's.

And the hypocrite United States, complicit and aiding in that stealing of Palestinian land. Of course the lead and mercury in the air over the USA is enough to make all Americans be blind on what is going on as Prime-Root-Cause.

AP

AP's 280th book of Science-- Analysis of Secondary Causes versus Primary Root Cause of a tragedy event-- WW2, 9/11, Russia Ukraine invasion, 7Oct2023// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 17:27:30 2023
    So, the danger of this of course, for America, who is blindly, blind blindly helping Israel to regain all the land that was Ancient King David's Israel, all that land and to hell with the Two State Solution and the 1967 West Bank and Gaza Strip with
    Jerusalem a international city. But America is part and parcel of the stealing of Palestinian land and no Two State Solution. And America suffered 9/11 because of their blind accomplice of Israel land stealing and illegal settlement building. And America
    acts "surprised" that 9/11 happens.

So what I am worried about, is what will the Muslim and Arab world do now with Gaza strip destroyed then another round of illegal settlements in Gaza and the Palestinians in Gaza either starved to death or bombed to death or pushed into Egypt.

In 9/11 it was fly hijacked airplanes into buildings in New York City. What will be the revenge for Arab world for November 2023 Gaza City? Will it be to kill every American tourist in Arab countries? Will it be to take hostage of Americans in all Arab
    countries? Will it be to buy a missile from North Korea that flattens New York City.

This is what I mean by Secondary Cause, as compared to Primary Root Cause.

The Primary Root Cause in all of this is the dream of Israel leaders (insane ones) that they want to steal all the land that was King David's of Ancient Israel, and if it means kill or push out all Palestinians on that land-- so be it for these insane
    Israel leaders. Every action they do or respond to-- is for the sake of getting that land.

No wonder Israel is accused of cherishing Land over cherishing Life. Land for Israel is sacred, but people come and go.

And sad that America has been suckered and duped into this hypocrisy that Israel blairs out.

America is so duped such a sucker, that modern events have exposed America for the hypocrite it is-- Russia invading Ukraine. America sees well that Russia's Putin is a land stealer and is fighting with Ukraine against Putin. But with Netanyahu slow
    steal of Palestine, steal that land, America is under some suckered duped illusions and delusions. Where here, America is Putin's Russia on Palestinians, and their land.

I do not know why America is so so so blind in all of this. Can it be that the Midgley Era of poisoning the environment with leaded gasoline with ozone depletion CFC and with the mercury from coal and gasoline in America was so intense, that few if any
    Americans can think straight and clear anymore???

America--- demand that the 5 million Palestinians vote alongside the 10 million Israelis for the next Israel Prime Minister as a step forward to a Two State Solution and the end of this conflict.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 17:42:46 2023
    2- So, the danger of this of course, for America, who is blindly, blind blindly helping Israel to regain all the land that was Ancient King David's Israel, all that land and to hell with the Two State Solution and the 1967 West Bank and Gaza Strip with
    Jerusalem a international city. But America is part and parcel of the stealing of Palestinian land and no Two State Solution. And America suffered 9/11 because of their blind accomplice of Israel land stealing and illegal settlement building. And America
    acts "surprised" that 9/11 happens.

2- So what I am worried about, is what will the Muslim and Arab world do now with Gaza strip destroyed then another round of illegal settlements in Gaza and the Palestinians in Gaza either starved to death or bombed to death or pushed into Egypt.

In 9/11 it was fly hijacked airplanes into buildings in New York City. What will be the revenge for Arab world for November 2023 Gaza City? Will it be to kill every American tourist in Arab countries? Will it be to take hostage of Americans in all Arab
    countries? Will it be to buy a missile from North Korea that flattens New York City.

This is what I mean by Secondary Cause, as compared to Primary Root Cause.

The Primary Root Cause in all of this is the dream of Israel leaders (insane ones) that they want to steal all the land that was King David's of Ancient Israel, and if it means kill or push out all Palestinians on that land-- so be it for these insane
    Israel leaders. Every action they do or respond to-- is for the sake of getting that land. Every time Israel says "we have a right to defend ourselves". When translated into the light of truth means "we have the right to kill everyone on King David's
    Ancient Israel to restore our land."

No wonder Israel is accused of cherishing Land over cherishing Life. Land for Israel is sacred, but people come and go, and can be bombed if on King David's land.

And sad that America has been suckered and duped into this hypocrisy that Israel blairs out.

America is so duped such a sucker, that modern events have exposed America for the hypocrite it is-- Russia invading Ukraine. America sees well that Russia's Putin is a land-stealer and is fighting with Ukraine against Putin. But with Netanyahu slow
    steal of Palestine, steal that land, America is under some suckered duped illusions and delusions. As if the Israel's have some magic powder ointment, that they sprinkle near the US leadership and makes they duped fools, suckered into anything Israel
    says, and has said for the past 60 years. The powder of duped suckership so strong, that America has become Putin's Russia upon and on Palestinians, and their land.

I do not know why America is so so so blind in all of this. Can it be that the Midgley Era of poisoning the environment with leaded gasoline with ozone depletion CFC and with the mercury from coal and gasoline in America was so intense, that few if any
    Americans can think straight and clear anymore??? Or is it some aura of Religion that dupes and suckers Americans into doing what every Israel warriors like Netanyahu, like Sharon before him ask of America?

America--- demand that the 5 million Palestinians vote alongside the 10 million Israelis for the next Israel Prime Minister as a step forward to a Two State Solution and the end of this conflict. America, before giving one penny more of aid to Israel,
    demand the dismantling of all Illegal-Settlements in West Bank, Gaza, and Jerusalem.

America, stop being a hypocrite and start thinking straight and clear.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05