• she was injecting poison to the system so what i gave them because of h

From yan wyck@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 08:35:26 2023
    in 1999 i gave so much of me to the stars to be accepted, and the more i gave away
    the more she rose higher (her ascendancy)to heaven shined like stars
    and me descendancy to hell.they took my feathers away and i was never accepted. while she was accepted and she was queen. they wanted so much to fuck me according
    to what she told them(the stars)they all followed her, and the dreams i had
    of rising to the stars as a human being they stole.im black because of them. i was
    never human to them i was crap.what hurts me is i gave my all my best to them and lost my life, my sanity to them.they didnt turn back what i gave them they just burned me with what i gave them and what she told them.i wanted to trade mmy offerings for acceptance
    so theyd leave me alone forever.to forget about me and let me live my life like before 1998
    what hurts me is i gave my all my best to them to them cause and they didnt return what i gave them they gave her what i gave them so i got discompensated.she was injecting poison to the system so what i gave them because of her they didnt return what i
    gave them, it was somehting lost permanently in mind discompensation

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 14:24:20 2023
    Benjamin Netanyahu resigns and the Election of a new Prime Minister has the voting public of Palestinians all 5 million voting alongside the 10 million Israelis for the new Prime Minister of Israel. The UN overseeing that the Palestinian ballots are fair
    and counted fairly. Allowing Palestinians to Vote for the Israel Prime Minister is only Fair fair and fair for the Israelis occupy the land of Palestinians and steal much of it in Illegal Settlement building aided and payed for by USA Isreal aid in the
    billions of dollars.

The way out of this nightmare so that Palestine and Israel can live side by side in a Two State Solution, is to elect a Prime Minister via voting by both the 5 million Palestinians and the 10 million Israelis. Vote your way to a peace.

New Prime Minister of Israel, Vote for ___one___

Mansour Abbas -- Ra'am

Zehava Gal-On -- Meretz

Ayman Odeh -- Hadash-Ta'al

Voting solves the Israel-Palestinian Conflict. As long as Israel keeps putting land-stealing PMs the warrior King David type of prime minister into office-- Ariel Sharon, Benjamin Netanyahu, there will always be War in the Middle East, endless war and
    bloodshed and hatred, because those prime ministers were all about removing every Arab in Palestine land-- shove them into Egypt or Jordan, steal their West Bank, Jerusalem, and Gaza strip, because their only goal and plan was to make Modern Israel be
    the same as Ancient Israel.

The Palestinians have to Vote their way into Peace and a Two State Solution, but that cannot happen so long as you have nothing but land stealing Israel prime ministers, like Netanyahu.

Archimedes Plutonium
    Nov 8, 2023, 12:52:17 AM
    to Plutonium Atom Universe
    Tie, any and all aid to Israel with the dismantling of illegal settlements. No dismantling then 0 aid.

Next, tie any and all occupation of Palestinians with giving them the right to vote for who becomes the next Prime Minister of Israel. This gives Israelis the motivation and incentive for a Two State Solution.

Without the above, Israel just goes on stealing land, and makes USA and Europe look like silly stupid duped suckers.

The current Israel will not stop its land stealing and Palestinian genocide or pushed into Jordan or Egypt until Modern Israel is the same land as Ancient Israel, and this is what the hypocrites of USA and Europe want to overlook.

This mindless, endless conflict has gone on for 60 years now. With no end in sight, only ratcheting up worse and worse. Humanity is sick and tired of two small countries that cannot get their act together, and causes world wide fissures and cracks.

America can go to the Moon and back but is too stupid hypocritical to end a mindless conflict.

America can build the computer and the age of the Internet but too stupid and hypocritical in ending a mindless conflict.

America can go to Mars and explore the universe in new telescopes, but too stupid and hypocritical in ending a mindless conflict that has gone on for 60 years.

In 2023 it was a attack from Gaza city. If America does not end this mindless conflict, now, right now, then what is to come 2 years later?? A missile attack upon the USA by the Arab nations disgusted with the hypocrite USA that aids, panders and steals
    Palestine and genocide its people?

Maybe America is wanting to relive the days it enslaved and occupied the Native American Indians and sent them to reservations, or enslavement of black slaves from Africa. Israel on Palestine is not much different, and here we have a duped, a suckered
    America reliving those past sins. Remarkable, it is Voting that lifts Native American Indians and lifts Black Americans. Why America even had its first Black President not too long ago. And Israel if it cannot stop its occupation should have its first
    Palestinian Prime Minister of Israel not too far in the future.

Every time the Israeli government opens its mouth to fob off a reason of bombing Gaza-- there is only one reason Israel behaves the way it does-- they want modern Israel to be the same land as Ancient Israel and if Palestinians are on that land-- shove
    them into Egypt or Jordan or genocide.

Perhaps Netanyahu in Oct 1 called up Hamas and told them -- Oct 7 is a good day to attack. All because Netanyahu can then say in his bio, he recaptured Gaza City of old King David of Ancient Israel, while the suckered and duped America came in with more
    aid, 14 billion dollars worth to build a new Israeli Gaza City, with bed and breakfast, motels and tourist stores, capped off with a swim in the Sea.

2023 was an attack outside Gaza City, and at this rate, the Arab world will likely attack New York City by 2025.

Our duped, suckered and feeble minded politicians here in America need to unscrew their brains, and find a new brain to fit their socket, for we need a resolution of this Conflict-- now and forever more.

Archimedes Plutonium
    Nov 9, 2023, 12:36:56 PM
    to Plutonium Atom Universe
    I need to put "fastest" in the title.

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the fastest-easiest way possible-- VOTING// political science by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)