• Violation of inertia discussion

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to edpr...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 8 22:05:37 2023
    On Thursday, 9 November 2023 at 07:39:13 UTC+11, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 12:58:35 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7558701444157587&set=pcb.7558707940823604

The underlying data for the violation of inertia graphs (1 to 6) that I have been presenting recently are shown here.
    I would very much like all interested parties to re-do the experiments I have shown.
    I'm not redong the experiment.
    []
    At least, the data that I have presented needs to be checked.
    Yes, I'll do that.
    The consequences of my experiements are profound.
    We'll see.
    The two second video film contains all the informaation.
    []
    therre is no video on your FB link, just photos.
    If you go through my earlier posts, you will find the video for each of the graphs.
    In my earlier posts here, the link to the graphs and videos were present.
    The two second video film has been split into 30-40ms sections.

Your experimental method is unclear. I have some questions:
    For every frame, the position of the armature with respect to the scale is noted - somewhat roughly I am afraid.
    Is the scale the yellow level? Why didn't you use a meter stick or tape measure???

It is a meter stick that is used, with red tape marking 10cm distances. .

Is the armature the metal bar?

It is a heavy *cylinder* which rolls on the rails.
    (By bar I understand a squarish sort of object).
    Yes, ultimately we need bars instead of cylinders for much higher efficiency, but that is another story. Plenty of complications there relating to contact resistances and welding need to be sorted out. At present, beyond my scope.

Then the position of the gun is also noted, from the pointer and the scale.
    Is the gun the wooden platform?

It is the big wooden thing that moves backwards, then forwards on the rollers.

Knowing the masses of the armature and the gun,
    the position of the centre of mass for the whole system is calculated.
    But you did not report the values of the masses, so those values cannot be verified in your data.
    What are the masses

They were mentioned in the information mentioned earlier in this series. Anyway:
    The mass of the armature is 2980 gm.
    The mass of the gun is 8720gm.

The below is the raw data. For the graphs the values have been initialised from zero,
    Where are the graphs? They are not on FB.

You have to go to my facebook timeline. They are all there.
    I will make a new post with all the links to the graphs, and post it here.

that is, the first value of time is set to zero, and from the rest of the time values, subtracted.
    Same process is done for the other columns. Thus the position values for the armature, gun
    and the centre of mass are obtained with respect to time.
    How do you justify 10 digits in the center of mass values?

Excel is used to get the values of the centre of mass values with respect to time, and generates 10 digits from the values given.
    The graphs evidently do not need the 10 digit values.

The center of mass is changing, so I think you left something out of the data.

The position and the velocity of the armature and gun are changing with time, yes, and that comes from the raw data.
    The centre of mass is calculated from their positions and masses.

(It seems that you do not include the motion of the rollers under the gun?)

The rollers are there to reduce friction between the gun and the ground. They are not part of the gun. They are light but hard plastic tubes used in plumbing.
    Ideally this experiment should be performed in outer space where there is no friction, and where the gun-motor will be used in the future.
    But as we are on Earth, we have to do what it takes to minimise the friction. The rollers help in that.

The velocity values are obtained knowing the time, the position and the state of the gun
    following the notes relating to how long the armature was on the rails, when it hit the arrestors, etc.
    And why do the values for positions of Armature and gun have more digits near the end of the dataset?

Don't see any lack of consistency in the dataset.

What UNITS for each column?

milliseconds for the first column.
    cm for the others.
    That should have been obvious from the snapshots.

are the Time values in units of frame number??? or milliseconds? or something else?

Milliseconds.

are the position values in inches? cm? or something else?

cm

Time armature gun centre of mass notes
    4800 67 80 72.96239316
    4870 66 80 72.70769231
    4900 65 80 72.45299145
    4930 64 81 72.94358974 spark on rail
    4970 63 81 72.68888889
    5000 62 81.5 72.80683761
    []
    7170 -6.25 79.75 54.11923077
    7200 -6.5 79.5 53.86923077
    7230 -6.75 79.25 53.61923077
    7270 -6.9 79.1 53.46923077
    7300 -7 79 53.36923077
    There's not enough information to work this out.

Towards the end, the armature has gone off beyond the scale, but not to worry, from the pointer to the scale we can work out how much it has exceeded the range, so the negative sign for the position.

Hope my answers helped.
    Basically I put up the snaps and the data to make people see the validity of the data from the experiment which in turn would lead to understanding the graphs posted eariier in my facebook timeline.
    I will put in all the links in one post and publish that here, to make things easier.

Ed

Thanks for your interest.
    What needs to be understood is that the centre of mass moves violating inertia and consequently revising the basics of physics.
    Once that is clear, the road to making new motors for faster than light travel will be clear.
    Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From edprochak@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Fri Nov 10 07:53:56 2023
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 1:05:40 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

The underlying data for the violation of inertia graphs (1 to 6) that I have been presenting recently are shown here.
    I would very much like all interested parties to re-do the experiments I have shown.
    []
    Yes, I'll do that.
    We'll see.
    []
    If you go through my earlier posts, you will find the video for each of the graphs.
    In my earlier posts here, the link to the graphs and videos were present. The two second video film has been split into 30-40ms sections.

For every frame, the position of the armature with respect to the scale is noted - somewhat roughly I am afraid.
    Is the scale the yellow level? Why didn't you use a meter stick or tape measure???

Yes, ultimately we need bars instead of cylinders for much higher efficiency, but that is another story. Plenty of complications there relating to contact resistances and welding need to be sorted out. At present, beyond my scope.

But you did not report the values of the masses, so those values cannot be verified in your data.
    What are the masses

They were mentioned in the information mentioned earlier in this series. Anyway:

The below is the raw data. For the graphs the values have been initialised from zero,

that is, the first value of time is set to zero, and from the rest of the time values, subtracted.
    Same process is done for the other columns. Thus the position values for the armature, gun

Excel is used to get the values of the centre of mass values with respect to time, and generates 10 digits from the values given.

The position and the velocity of the armature and gun are changing with time, yes, and that comes from the raw data.

The rollers are there to reduce friction between the gun and the ground. They are not part of the gun. They are light but hard plastic tubes used in plumbing.
    Ideally this experiment should be performed in outer space where there is no friction, and where the gun-motor will be used in the future.
    But as we are on Earth, we have to do what it takes to minimise the friction. The rollers help in that.

The velocity values are obtained knowing the time, the position and the state of the gun
    following the notes relating to how long the armature was on the rails, when it hit the arrestors, etc.
    And why do the values for positions of Armature and gun have more digits near the end of the dataset?

cm for the others.

are the Time values in units of frame number??? or milliseconds? or something else?

Milliseconds.

cm

4800 67 80 72.96239316
    4870 66 80 72.70769231
    4900 65 80 72.45299145
    4970 63 81 72.68888889
    5000 62 81.5 72.80683761
    []
    7300 -7 79 53.36923077

Towards the end, the armature has gone off beyond the scale, but not to worry, from the pointer to the scale we can work out how much it has exceeded the range, so the negative sign for the position.

Hope my answers helped.
    Basically I put up the snaps and the data to make people see the validity of the data from the experiment which in turn would lead to understanding the graphs posted eariier in my facebook timeline.
    I will put in all the links in one post and publish that here, to make things easier.

Ed

What needs to be understood is that the centre of mass moves violating inertia and consequently revising the basics of physics.
    Once that is clear, the road to making new motors for faster than light travel will be clear.
    Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

I will look at this a little more. This is how science is supposed to work.

But I have a new work assignment beginning next week, so I cannot spend
    much time on this. Going back and forth like this is not very efficient.

I have a suggestion for you: write up your experiment in a proper lab report format that includes all the information about the lab equipment (measurement devices, power supplies, materials), the procedure for running the experiment (how to set up for the test, how to start and run the device, etc.), and the results
    (nice that you include the raw data like the video). You might have to include the video separately, but everything else could be in a document (PDF).

Doing that is much better for someone to review your results or, as you also requested, to try to reproduce the results. I still do not have the time or work
    area to reproduce this experiment.

It is nice to have a productive discussion like this. Lets keep it up and be
    a good example for others.

Talk to you later,
    Ed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to edpr...@gmail.com on Fri Nov 10 14:20:15 2023
    On Saturday, 11 November 2023 at 02:54:00 UTC+11, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:

[]
    Yes, I'll do that.
    We'll see.
    []
    In my earlier posts here, the link to the graphs and videos were present. The two second video film has been split into 30-40ms sections.

What are the masses

cm for the others.

Milliseconds.

cm

4800 67 80 72.96239316
    4870 66 80 72.70769231
    4900 65 80 72.45299145
    4970 63 81 72.68888889
    5000 62 81.5 72.80683761
    []
    7300 -7 79 53.36923077

Hope my answers helped.

Ed

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

I have a suggestion for you: write up your experiment in a proper lab report format that includes all the information about the lab equipment (measurement
    devices, power supplies, materials), the procedure for running the experiment
    (how to set up for the test, how to start and run the device, etc.), and the results
    (nice that you include the raw data like the video). You might have to include
    the video separately, but everything else could be in a document (PDF).

Quite, a good idea if I was funded to do that adequately by renowned establishments who would also welcome me to give lectures, give me assistants, lots of publicity, etc. :-) :-)

As things are, I am satisfied with what I have done, and now I have other pressing matters to attend to.

I am confident that any competent technician can reproduce what I have done, from all the information available on the 2-sec video.
    A team of technicians could do that in a matter of hours.
    I have no doubt, they can improve upon what I have done, if they place the rollers on a large flat block of ice, for instance. Or use skis. In which case I would expect the reaction to be even more pronounced, but the gun would keep on moving longer if
    slower.
    Then they could experiement with making the gun heavier, using longer rails, greater charges...
    Whatever they do, they will find more action than reaction, with sufficient current and mobility.
    I would urge them to try out sliding the heavy armature, for greater efficiency and somehow negating welding with far better contact surfaces. That is beyond my scope, for now.
    The field is open to all those interested. I have been working on this from 2015, had a great time. Now let others enjoy. When sufficient numbers of amateurs take it up (making momentum wise the most powerful guns following my new design and firing
    them in their own drawing rooms as I have done) than at last the bigfat estabs will take notice.

The measurement devices used are the scale with the pointer, evident from the video. The photos I got from the video after using Windows Movie Maker, then using the snip tool to cut off the frames advanced one by one. The timestamp is there on the photo
    along with the dimensions. So take the 2 second video, film it, put the video mp4 file on a windows computer, and then use Mr Gates' Movie Maker program to recreate the work I have done.
    Then I have used standard voltage generator (Topwood) to charge up the 12 supercapacitors, each 3000F at 2.7 V to get a 16.2V system at 1000F going by the arrangement.
    Each weighs about 500g, and contribute 6 Kg to the weight of the gun, which I have said is nearly 9KG minus the armature which is nearly 3KG.
    A standard digital multimeter is used to monitor the voltages.
    A spring latch is used to start the experiment.

Well, that should be all the extra information needed for any schoolteacher to get to work on this.

Doing that is much better for someone to review your results or, as you also requested, to try to reproduce the results. I still do not have the time or work

No worries, my work is for posterity, open for all, billions will do this over the years. And develop it to go to the stars, over the next few decades or centuries (depending upon politics).

It is nice to have a productive discussion like this. Lets keep it up and be a good example for others.

It is about very powerful guns, so this lack of interest from USAns at least is remarkable.

Talk to you later,
    Ed

Cheers, see if you can get some worthy billionaire of pacific character interested to make faster than light motors following this design - with myself at the helm that won't take long.
    Prior to that, huge publicity in the global media is a must to revise physics following this discovery.
    Burning all the toxic e=mcc=hv and entropy crap will make such a flame that will make that at Nalanda Uni look like a campfire.

All rights reserved by
    Arindam Banerjee
    Director
    HTN Research Pty Ltd, Melbourne

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 14:26:30 2023
    Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed
    the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better
    precision. Thanks

Can_Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G. PLEASE step into a physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of
    electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the
    weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

I am sure India has plenty of Quartz Crystal MicroBalance scales.

Indian Institute of Technology

Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar,
    Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K.,
    Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

Spam mill echo chamber, that is Arindam Banerjee a decades long spammer of sci.physics with his hatred of science and the method of science. Hate, hate, anger and hate.

Is Arindam Banerjee reflective, a reflection of why India never has a Nobel prize in chemistry or physics, for schizophrenic type of behavior-- one moment doing physics-- rail gun, next moment shouting that Apollo 11 was a staged hoax in Arizona desert
    and that the Sun and Earth cores are a frigid near 0 Kelvin temperature. Maybe all of Indian physics and chemistry is like this-- one moment doing science-- next moment hating science.

Is Arindam Banerjee the reason ITT fails to have a Nobel winner in chemistry or physics? Like Arindam, his hatred of science is glooming large with his constant hatred of science-- Apollo 11 was a staged hoax, Sun core is a frigid near 0 Kelvin, the
    man is a lunatic of science, perhaps reflecting why India fails to achieve science honors.

+Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within

+Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within

3m views Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within the accuracy I need for weighing a test tube of oxygen then a test tube of hydrogen from water electrolysis.

Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

In Old Chemistry and Old Physics, their subatomic particles were do nothing and no function and no job particles that sit around as balls or whiz around the outside of balls doing nothing but pointless circling.

In New Physics and New Chemistry-- All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. Every subatomic particle has a job a function a purpose as to the Laws of Electromagnetism--- Faraday law, Coulomb law, Ampere law, Capacitor law.

A proton is a torus of 840MeV with 840 windings, while the muon is the true electron of Atoms and is encased inside the proton torus thrusting through and producing electricity-- magnetic monopoles.

The neutron of Atoms is a parallel plate capacitor storing the electricity of proton+muon and is skin cover on the outside of the proton torus in the form of parallel plates.

Can hydrogen be a Atom if it is just a proton+muon? No, all atoms require to have a capacitor such as at least one neutron. Thus the Hydrogen Atom is H2 where you have 2 proton+muon where 1 of the 2 proton+muon acts like a neutron to the other
    proton+muon. Thus, water molecule is not H2O but rather is H4O.

AP is waiting for experimental chemists and physicists to prove him correct that Water is H4O.

In the meantime we have Hydroxyl which in Old Chemistry, especially Biology is OH, while AP says that is wrong and that is really H2O.

Now glycerine is a hydroxyl with formula C3H8O3. And what I am thinking at this moment, is that hydroxyls will be an easier proof that Water is truly H4O, rather than wait for experimentalists to actually "weigh the electrolysis test tubes of
    oxygen and hydrogen".

You see, with H4O as water, glycerine is C3(2 waters)O with an extra oxygen. If Water is H2O then glycerine is C3(4 waters) deficit O. It is missing an oxygen if water is H2O.

The reason glycerine is so effective as a skin ointment is because it has glycerine, the extra O oxygen. If water were H2O, then glycerine would be a missing oxygen and not a skin lotion that works, but makes skin even more dry.

Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

--- quoting in part from source-- Study.com ---
    Perhaps there is only two Faraday laws on Electrolysis. I am looking at the one that states: Faraday's first law of electrolysis relates the mass of a substance liberated (or deposited) at an electrode to the electric charge used (Q). A
    proportionality constant Z can be used:

m = ZQ = (E/96485)(Q)

m = mass, Q = total charge rewritten as Q = I*t amperes x time in seconds.

This website gives an example: 5amps passed through molten Sodium Chloride for 3 hours. Calculate the mass of Sodium. E=23/1.

m = (23/96485) (5) (3*60*60) approx 12.87 grams.

--- end quoting in part from source-- Study.com ---

Now has such a experiment been performed on Water to see how much atomic mass of hydrogen and of oxygen results??? If AP is correct, the formula of water is H4O, if Old Physics, Old Chemistry is correct the formula is H2O. So which is it???

AP

No, sorry no, Faraday's Law of Electrolysis is not going to tell the correct mass of hydrogen.

Reading Wikipedia on Faraday's Electrolysis law.

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
    A monovalent ion requires 1 electron for discharge, a divalent ion requires 2 electrons for discharge and so on. Thus, if x electrons flow,
    x/v atoms are discharged.

So the mass m discharged is

m= (xM)/vN_A) = (QM)/(eN_A *v) = (QM) / (vF)
    where
    N_A is the Avogadro constant;
    Q = xe is the total charge, equal to the number of electrons (x) times the elementary charge e;
    F is the Faraday constant.
    --- end quoting Wikipedia ---

No, the Faraday law of Electrolysis will not work on water with a correct answer, because H is not an atom but H2 is an Atom. And where one of the proton+muon converts to being a neutron to the other proton+muon.

So if Faraday's law of Electrolysis was applied to water, thinking it would deliver a true answer is mistaken because the one H converts to neutron.

So it appears that we need to directly measure the test tube of oxygen and the test tube of hydrogen by a direct mass measurement.

I doubt we can measure a test tube of hydrogen or test tube of oxygen, too small to determine the mass on some sort of weight scale.

But here is a possible lucrative idea. We should be able to get pure deuterium water. Then run the electrolysis. Collect the test tubes.

Now have some sort of balancing beam weight scale. Place the regular water of hydrogen test tube on one side, and place the deuterium water hydrogen test tube on other side. If they stay balanced, then AP is correct and Water is really H4O.

Cosmic Rays from Sun

90% of Sun's cosmic rays are 840MeV proton+muon inside = H. The hydrogen Atom is H2 where one of the H proton+muon converts to being a neutron.

When these proton+muon hit Earth atmosphere, they can turn into pions and muons.

I commented that H alone is a subatomic particle and that makes sense in the idea that Sun's cosmic rays are 90% these proton+muon.

Now is interstellar hydrogen H2 and intergalactic hydrogen H2 formed when one H cosmic ray joins up with another H cosmic ray to form H2 atom?

Is this how we get H2 in outer space? From the splitting apart of H2 into H cosmic rays?

So how much of the Sun's hydrogen is H2 and how much is H ready to join with another H and reform back into H2. Probably little of the Sun's H is H alone, and the vast majority of the Sun's hydrogen is H2.

How much deuterium in the Sun? And it is a higher percentage than the deuterium in water on Earth?

Water is the only known non-metallic substance that expands when if freezes; its density decreases and it expands approximately 9% by volume. (Source: web Lunar and Planetary Institute)

I have to wait for experimental chemists and physicists to weigh the mass of test tubes from electrolysis, as to the verdict-- water is H4O.

But until that news comes in, I will look for other means of proof.

So AP says that the H2 is not a molecule but is the hydrogen Atom itself, where one proton+muon converts to a neutron and capacitates the other proton+muon which undergo the Faraday law.

There are subatomic particles of H in the form of Cosmic Rays from the Sun, but most of the Sun's hydrogen is H2, and flips back and forth from H to rejoining to form H2. Some gets away from the Sun and is cosmic rays.

But H2 is an Atom and H is a fleeting subatomic particle.

So can I prove Water is H4O from the data of Spectral lines of H2 is the same as deuterium, only slight difference is that the deuterium is a full fledged neutron not a makeshift proton+muon of H.

I suspect that special trait of water freezing is a proof that Water is H4O. Because the 840MeV proton torus with muon inside doing the Faraday law acting as a makeshift neutron capacitor for the other 840MeV proton torus with muon inside, is
    where H2 gets that expansion characteristic.

A neutron is a parallel plate capacitor and those plates can expand when frozen temperature occurs. As the temperature gets colder, those plates move further apart.

Now does deuterium which truly has a full neutron, does it expand also when frozen?? If so, does it expand as much as H2 which is 2 protons with 2 muons inside?

So comparing the freezing and expansion of the parallel plates of a neutron in deuterium with the freezing and expansion of one of the proton+muon that is acting as a makeshift neutron in H2.

If I can numbers correlate the H2 expansion with the Deuterium expansion would be a alternative proof that Water is really H4O and not H2O.

AP
    to
    So now on Blankenship's book "Molecular Mechanisms of Photosynthesis", 2014, page 134, shows The structure of ATP, ADP, AMP. And within that structure are OH hydroxyls.

In New Chemistry, water is truly H4O, and where hydroxyls are now H2O. And we have first proof of this in the Figure 8.1 of Blankenship's "Chemical structure of ATP".

For in the lower left corner of the diagram, Blankenship has a H+ all alone, (really a mindless error) and has P surrounded by O-, O-, O and OH. The OH is really H2O for hydroxyls are H2O and water itself is H4O, and that would leave that
    mindless H+ as being hydrogen Atom of H2.

The world of physics and chemistry should drop what they are doing and weigh the electrolysis test tube of hydrogen and oxygen to discover the correct true formula of water is H4O.

AP is total confident, becuase an Atom cannot exist if it has no capacitor structure such as a neutron, or one of the H in H2 acting as a neutron. I am totally confident that Water formula is truly H4O. And I need look only to methane of H4C, to
    realize that there is no HC, no H2C, no H3C, but starts with H4C, and that tells me water starts with H4O. Totally confident that Old Chemistry, Old Physics did electrolysis experiments and the moment they saw hydrogen test tube be 2x volume of oxygen
    test tube, they dropped their work and went out for a Danish and coffee break, rather than finish their work--- actual physics weighing of atomic mass units (not the Faraday electrolysis law for it does not apply to water).

When water electrolysis is physics weighed, AP is confident that there are 4H per every one oxygen O. And that Water is truly H4O.

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:56:57 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within the accuracy I need for weighing a test tube of oxygen then a test tube of hydrogen from water electrolysis.

Now modern day physics and chemist experimenters can really do a marvelous job if they wanted to. For they could freeze the test tubes of oxygen and hydrogen to where they are liquid and compare liquids from water electrolysis.

So, what AP is saying here is that we do electrolysis of water. We collect the two test tubes, one with oxygen the other with hydrogen.

To prove Water is truly the formula H4O and not H2O we must weigh the masses of the two tubes to find that the ratio is 1 x 16amu to 4 x 1amu.

The silly grotesque science error of the past was to look at volumes in the two test tubes-- "Hey-- the hydrogen is twice the volume of oxygen so the formula of water is H2O".

No, way was that science good practice. For the correct formula of water needs to be measured by mass, by atomic mass units where Oxygen is 16amu and hydrogen is 1amu.

I suspect a balance beam scale is good enough to see the hydrogen test tube will be 1/4 as massive as the oxygen test tube. To get within precision of electronic weighing scale of 0.00001 gram we just have to make a larger test tube of
    electrolysis of water.

AP is betting that the readings will be hydrogen test tube 1/4 the mass of oxygen test tube proving Water formula is truly H4O.

Old Physics and Old Chemistry is betting that the mass experiment will have the hydrogen test tube be 1/8 the mass of the oxygen test tube, proving Water formula is H2O.

AP does not have these precision equipment to conduct an at-home experiment of this nature.

So, once Water is found to actually be H4O, not H2O, we move on to methane, and ask the same question of its hydrogen bonds. Is Methane really that of H8C and not H4C.

Well, looking in the literature for anomalies to methane, I come across a arXiv "Low and high-temperature anomalies in the physical properties of solid methane "The anomalous behavior of thermodynamic, spectral, plastic, elastic and some other
    properties of solid methane is discussed near 20.48K and...

AP wonders: if they can get methane to solid form, well, I am then hopeful that the mass of the molecule can be determined. Because if methane is truly H8C, that difference of H4 in atomic mass units would be very much noticeable difference.

Chemistry Europe--
    "The Anomalous Deuterium Isotope Effect in the NMR Spectrum of Methane...

P Vermeeren, 2023
    "The abnormally long and weak methylidyne C-H bond.."
    "The C-H bond of the methylidyne radical, CH*, is abnormally long and weak, even longer and..."

AP asks, are these anomalies solved if we consider methane is actually H8C and not H4C?

AP

My 250th published book.

TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
    Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research
    with date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a
    laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.

Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry
    textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible
    in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then
    water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.

Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water
    molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are
    the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CCLPTBDG
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 21, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 788 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 168 pages

y z
    | /
    | /
    |/______ x

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to edpr...@gmail.com on Fri Nov 10 16:07:16 2023

[]
    Yes, I'll do that.
    We'll see.
    []

What are the masses

cm for the others.

Milliseconds.

cm

4800 67 80 72.96239316
    4870 66 80 72.70769231
    4900 65 80 72.45299145
    4970 63 81 72.68888889
    5000 62 81.5 72.80683761
    []
    7300 -7 79 53.36923077

Hope my answers helped.

Ed

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

I have a suggestion for you: write up your experiment in a proper lab report format that includes all the information about the lab equipment (measurement
    (how to set up for the test, how to start and run the device, etc.), and the results

It is nice to have a productive discussion like this. Lets keep it up and be a good example for others.

Talk to you later,
    Ed

Check out the details in the recent post here https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Sat Nov 11 00:55:06 2023
    On Saturday, 11 November 2023 at 09:26:34 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: >Arindam Banerjee
    Rest crap, snipped.
    Go away, Archie.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 11:47:04 2023
    Perpetual motion is the rule as inertia will go on forever by definition
    for most movements.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 12 13:00:24 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 11:47:08 AM UTC-8, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    for most movements.

Escape velocity can end atomic momentum leaving gravitation.
    That is perpetual motion going down in time.
    Friction can end rotation and rolling motions.
    Astronomical has no evidence for stillness...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 12 13:27:06 2023
    On Monday, 13 November 2023 at 06:47:08 UTC+11, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    for most movements.
    As I show, there are exceptions in certain engineeriing situations showing that the law of conservation of energy is a special case.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jim Pennino@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 12 16:34:11 2023
    mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchrae3323@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 11:47:08 AM UTC-8, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    for most movements.

Escape velocity can end atomic momentum leaving gravitation.
    That is perpetual motion going down in time.
    Friction can end rotation and rolling motions.
    Astronomical has no evidence for stillness...

Word salad, babbling gibberish of a moron.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jim Pennino@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 12 16:33:31 2023
    for most movements.

Moronic babble of an ignorant idiot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From edprochak@gmail.com@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 12 17:19:38 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 2:47:08 PM UTC-5, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    for most movements.

Go back to playing with your dolls, Michell.

Enjoy,
    Ed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From edprochak@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Sun Nov 12 17:16:37 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 5:20:18 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    []

But I have a new work assignment beginning next week, so I cannot spend much time on this. Going back and forth like this is not very efficient.

I have a suggestion for you: write up your experiment in a proper lab report
    format that includes all the information about the lab equipment (measurement

Quite, a good idea if I was funded to do that adequately by renowned establishments
    who would also welcome me to give lectures, give me assistants, lots of publicity, etc. :-) :-)

As things are, I am satisfied with what I have done, and now I have other pressing matters to attend to.

I am confident that any competent technician can reproduce what I have done, from all the information available on the 2-sec video.

I assure you that I am more than competent to analyze this experiment, but not from
    poorly arranged and scattered lab notes and data. You should be able to write up the
    suggested report in less time than you spend posting here complaining about how the science community is persecuting you.

If you don't want to do a little more work on your own experiment than I can't help you.

I have no doubt, they can improve upon what I have done, if they place the rollers on a
    large flat block of ice, for instance. Or use skis. In which case I would expect the reaction
    to be even more pronounced, but the gun would keep on moving longer if slower.
    Then they could experiement with making the gun heavier, using longer rails, greater charges...
    Whatever they do, they will find more action than reaction, with sufficient current and mobility.

But why would they bother without a convincing presentation?

I would urge them to try out sliding the heavy armature, for greater efficiency and somehow
    negating welding with far better contact surfaces. That is beyond my scope, for now.
    The field is open to all those interested. I have been working on this from 2015, had a great time.

Eight years and you abandon the final step? What a waste of time!

[]

Cheers, see if you can get some worthy billionaire of pacific character interested to
    make faster than light motors following this design - with myself at the helm that won't take long.
    Prior to that, huge publicity in the global media is a must to revise physics following this discovery.
    Burning all the toxic e=mcc=hv and entropy crap will make such a flame that will make that at Nalanda Uni look like a campfire.

All rights reserved by
    Arindam Banerjee
    Director

Not going to happen without a decent presentation of proof. Poor quality information scattered in multiple places on the network is not a decent presentation.

If you can't help yourself, neither can I.

Enjoy your other projects. This one seems dead.
    Ed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to edpr...@gmail.com on Mon Nov 13 03:11:44 2023
    On Monday, 13 November 2023 at 12:16:40 UTC+11, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:
    []

But I have a new work assignment beginning next week, so I cannot spend much time on this. Going back and forth like this is not very efficient.

Quite, a good idea if I was funded to do that adequately by renowned establishments
    who would also welcome me to give lectures, give me assistants, lots of publicity, etc. :-) :-)

I am confident that any competent technician can reproduce what I have done,
    from all the information available on the 2-sec video.
    I assure you that I am more than competent to analyze this experiment, but not from
    poorly arranged and scattered lab notes and data.

My data and notes should be perfectly clear to those with a minimum honesty and intelligence.
    I had answered your SCIENTIFIC queries earlier, in detail.
    You have not made a single point to question my claim about the violation of inertia with my new design rail gun.
    That is enough for me!

You should be able to write up the
    suggested report in less time than you spend posting here complaining about how
    the science community is persecuting you.

You have no business to tell me what I should do.
    The reports are already there, presented here in this ng and to my engineering colleagues, and have been submitted to the Hon PM of Australia.
    Text of my submission to the PM below:
    I would respectfully like to bring to your kind attention our new discovery in physics that has enormous implications for advanced future technology. This discovery is as significant for the human race as the wheel, fire, electricity, etc.
    The discovery is that the principle of inertia can be violated under certain engineering conditions. Many technical innovations and new commercial approaches are now possible from this discovery that will lead to vastly better futures for the coming
    generations.
    My invention of a new design electromagnetic rail gun has made this discovery possible. A working model of that gun, in motor mode, showing overall lack of recoil is shown in the link below. It shows the power stroke of a two-stroke engine that will give
    a body a certain increase in velocity after every “hit”. https://www.facebook.com/100000534193755/videos/pcb.7556513371043061/1006108110439305
    Details about the above video may be obtained from the link below: https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ
    My humble request to you, sir, is that you forward this link to your concerned Government departments dealing with new and innovative scientific research. My problem – learnt from bitter experience - is that as this discovery is so revolutionary, it
    will not be possible for the academic world to grasp it as some of their dearest convictions will have to be overthrown. Their instinctive reaction is rejection. Such attitude makes journal publication impossible. Only urgent political pressure may
    induce the more open-minded among them to take my work seriously, and from that, give me the notice that this discovery deserves.
    So my fond hope is, sir, that as a result of your direct personal initiative, I be asked to give talks to a suitably empowered audience, who will review on a fair and unbiased basis my solo unsupported work in this field over the last 25 years. I have no
    doubt that such an initiative will send the ball rolling for many new inventions in the areas of green energy and superfast safe green transport with a new class of reactionless electric motors.
    Finally I would like you to know that this is a purely Australian invention and discovery. I rely upon my fine Aussie mates to help make the best use of it, for the good of Australia. In this context I would like to inform that the one-person company
    that I founded in 2010, mentioned below, does novel research into the fundamental issues relating to energy and motion, to acquire Intellectual Property for commercialisation. There are no liabilities for this company, which ideally should serve as an
    umbrella company for many other companies seeking to profit from this discovery/invention. Worthy partners are required, to realise the fruits of my research, so I request Australian Government support in finding such partners whom I could contact.
    Expecting a favourable and constructive reply from your side and with deep regards,
    I have asked him to contact fair, honest and competent people to go through my 2 sec video, the graphs and the explanations, all online
    Hopefully I will get a reply, but if not, I will contact other important people who should be interested.

If you don't want to do a little more work on your own experiment than I can't help you.

Then do not. Nobody asked YOU, sir. My work in this field, which in this case is presenting a new discovery as significant as fire, the wheel, electricity, etc. is for posterity to utilise.
    Worked 25 years on this! Those who care to know, know all about it. Why they do not support me openly is the question, and I think I know the answer. So I understand.
    Lazy and foolish people, careerists, bigots, vested interests, racists, political types etc. will ignore and obstruct, naturally.
    And there are so many of them!
    But life finds ways to overcome such resistances. I may not live to see the fruition of my new physics, if the opposition is too great.
    So what, I will live up to the values of my scientific peers, none of them alive now, I am afraid. Work selflessly for the glory of Science, and the good of all that is animal, vegetable and mineral. Open new vistas. Tear down cages. Free the spirit!

I have no doubt, they can improve upon what I have done, if they place the rollers on a
    large flat block of ice, for instance. Or use skis. In which case I would expect the reaction

My presentation is convincing to anyone honest and intelligent.
    The 2-s video and the graphs show violation of inertia, the key point.
    Observers are welcome to point out where they cannot understand what I have presented.
    That they have not, for the last 6 years (2017 videos were very detailed) means that I have got global acceptance, now mere politics hinders progress.

I would urge them to try out sliding the heavy armature, for greater efficiency and somehow
    negating welding with far better contact surfaces. That is beyond my scope, for now.
    The field is open to all those interested. I have been working on this from 2015, had a great time.
    What final step? All the information is there online. Anyone who wants, can at least go through my data if they do not want to repeat the experiment.
    Certainly I have not wasted my time. It took me 25 years to get to where I want, that is, write to the Australian PM about this new discovery.
    Now it is up to the proper authorities to take it up or ignore it for as long as they can.

[]
    Cheers, see if you can get some worthy billionaire of pacific character interested to
    make faster than light motors following this design - with myself at the helm that won't take long.

All rights reserved by
    Arindam Banerjee
    Director
    Not going to happen without a decent presentation of proof. Poor quality information scattered in multiple places on the network is not a decent presentation.

It is a very decent presentation to all the world.
    Also, absolutely novel in that it gives me copyright, is available to all totally free with no strings, cannot be corrupted, cannot be hijacked, cannot be suppresed....
    Done cheaply! No wasting money on feeding parasites, just appeal to the vast endless public for all time. Depend upon democracy! Not learned professors and their pet journals.
    It shows the power of truth, absolute truth!
    What a triumph for truth!
    And how???
    It makes use of online media, freely available to all.
    People can access it by the millions and billions, in due course.
    And understand my point, that is, violation of inertia, and its extraordinary consequences.
    The 2-s video shows it all.
    Hurrah for Facebook, Youtube, Google Groups, Usenet, Instagram...

No, you cannot say whether the data in the graphs follows from the experimental snaps of the 2-s video.
    Too lazy to show whether or not I have got the correct data from the experiment, what.

You wish.
    Quod videosi, videosi. https://www.facebook.com/100000534193755/videos/pcb.7556513371043061/1006108110439305
    Ed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From James McGinn@21:1/5 to edpr...@gmail.com on Mon Nov 13 08:12:18 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 5:16:40 PM UTC-8, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:

I assure you that I am more than competent to analyze this experiment,

Any kid that passes a high school physics class is "more than competent" to analyze this crap.

It's not like it isn't obvious that Arindham is just delusional.

James McGinn / Genius

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jim Pennino@21:1/5 to James McGinn on Mon Nov 13 08:38:49 2023
    James McGinn <jimmcginn9@gmail.com> wrote:

Any kid that passes a high school physics class is "more than competent" to analyze this crap.

James McGinn / Genius

It is amusing that a delusionally insane crackpot can recognize another delusionally insane crackpot but be totally oblivious to his own
    delusions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Jim Pennino on Mon Nov 13 12:01:10 2023
    On Tuesday, 14 November 2023 at 03:46:10 UTC+11, Jim Pennino wrote:
    James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

James McGinn / Genius
    It is amusing that a delusionally insane crackpot can recognize another delusionally insane crackpot but be totally oblivious to his own
    delusions.
    Any more Dunning-Kluger snipers around?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to James McGinn on Mon Nov 13 11:57:08 2023
    On Tuesday, 14 November 2023 at 03:12:22 UTC+11, James McGinn wrote:

But it is not crap. It is as significant as fire and wheel and electricity.

Nothing delusional about my 2 sec video film.
    And the graphs from the 30ms frame data.
    From the graphs, it is clear that physics has been wrong since Helmholtz.
    And howlingly wrong with Einstein et al.

James McGinn / Genius
    No you are an asshole.
    Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 13 16:54:33 2023
    Inertia exists because there is no absolute rest.
    Perpetual motion astronomical is the rule...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jim Pennino@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 14 07:45:34 2023
    Inertia exists because there is no absolute rest.
    Perpetual motion astronomical is the rule...

Moron gibberish.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From edprochak@gmail.com@21:1/5 to James McGinn on Tue Nov 14 13:16:07 2023
    On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 11:12:22 AM UTC-5, James McGinn wrote:

[]

James McGinn / Genius

OKAY, my jaw just hit the floor. Jim, you actually made a sensible comment!
    Ed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Tue Nov 14 15:36:19 2023
    On Thursday, 9 November 2023 at 17:05:40 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

[]
    Yes, I'll do that.
    We'll see.
    []

What are the masses

cm for the others.

Milliseconds.

cm

4800 67 80 72.96239316
    4870 66 80 72.70769231
    4900 65 80 72.45299145
    4970 63 81 72.68888889
    5000 62 81.5 72.80683761
    []
    7300 -7 79 53.36923077

Hope my answers helped.

Ed

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

The small-mindedness shown here by the scp netters is astounding, but I am no longer surprised.
    They would rather believe in nonsense theories, than face facts.
    How is this possible, is the question.
    I gave an explanation in alt.usage.english recently.
    Basically, superstition and racism on one hand, and unscrupulous cunning on the other.
    Muslims are far closer to India than jews.
    Jews are the descendants of the guj_Jews who migrated out over 5000 years ago, after the battle of the Kurukshetra, as per my pet theory (call it conjecture if "theory" sounds too grand).
    They were thus sort-of Gujarati Hindus formerly, and as a matrilineal caste, retain that common social trait of caste, now reversed from patrilineal.
    Jews have a racist, exploitative transactional relationship with India.
    That may be true. I saw a youtube video about Indian Jews who had migrated to Israel. They were treated very badly as compared to the white European Jews, so started lamenting their nice fat jobs in India they had left to live in tents.
    India lavishes money on Jew "wonder-weapons" that don't work (India's "revenge attack" on Balakot with jew bombs was an utter failure and indians don't talk about it any more)) and jews sell the same weapons to China and if pakistan had the money,
    would sell them to them too.
    So long as they have US support - and why not, they own the US and much more from those who want to live forever with their one true God in Heaven for all time to come - they can do whatever they want. Such is the power of their theological IP.
    "theological IP" - now things likeTHAT are what makes you Mahashay !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jew hating Christian rednecks in the US are RABID supporters of Israel because the jews have convinced them that the rapture will happen only when all the jews are gathered in Israel. The Christian big-guy in the sky would then open the graves of dead
    Christians and the good ones will ascend to heaven - and I think jews will get burnt in hellfire along with bad Christians. The Jews are cool with it - since the rednecks terrorize the Republican party into unlimited support for Isrrael IN THE HERE AND
    NOW. The Jews KNOW that all the hellfire shit is fiction - since it is THEIR IP, in your deft formulation..

What makes me wonder, is how these superstitious entities managed to create great technologies. Baffling.

On deeper thought, it is probable that the scale of their superstition is such, that the brightest minds among them get totally isolated and have to get focussed upon rational matters - as a relief.

It takes only a few to make the scientific and engineering advances.

After that, invisible hand takes over and profits multiply with blind repetition.

It takes stupid people who can mindlessly keep on doing the same money making thing ad infinitum to create a wealthy nation.

But then, the rich stupids think they are smart, as they are rich - and that infuriates and alienates the bright people even further, so they get even more rational and focussed about doing new great stuff.

A money-making cycle, not exactly virtuous though, for outlets like murder by war are often required.

Supreme brilliance for money-making by new technologies is facilitated thus by supreme dullness based upon rank superstitions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Tue Nov 14 15:42:14 2023
    On Monday, 13 November 2023 at 22:11:48 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Monday, 13 November 2023 at 12:16:40 UTC+11, edpr...@gmail.com wrote:
    []

I am confident that any competent technician can reproduce what I have done,
    from all the information available on the 2-sec video.
    poorly arranged and scattered lab notes and data.
    My data and notes should be perfectly clear to those with a minimum honesty and intelligence.
    I had answered your SCIENTIFIC queries earlier, in detail.
    You have not made a single point to question my claim about the violation of inertia with my new design rail gun.
    That is enough for me!
    You should be able to write up the
    suggested report in less time than you spend posting here complaining about how
    the science community is persecuting you.
    You have no business to tell me what I should do.
    The reports are already there, presented here in this ng and to my engineering colleagues, and have been submitted to the Hon PM of Australia.
    I would respectfully like to bring to your kind attention our new discovery in physics that has enormous implications for advanced future technology. This discovery is as significant for the human race as the wheel, fire, electricity, etc.
    The discovery is that the principle of inertia can be violated under certain engineering conditions. Many technical innovations and new commercial approaches are now possible from this discovery that will lead to vastly better futures for the coming
    generations.
    My invention of a new design electromagnetic rail gun has made this discovery possible. A working model of that gun, in motor mode, showing overall lack of recoil is shown in the link below. It shows the power stroke of a two-stroke engine that will
    give a body a certain increase in velocity after every “hit”.
    https://www.facebook.com/100000534193755/videos/pcb.7556513371043061/1006108110439305
    Details about the above video may be obtained from the link below: https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ
    My humble request to you, sir, is that you forward this link to your concerned Government departments dealing with new and innovative scientific research. My problem – learnt from bitter experience - is that as this discovery is so revolutionary, it
    will not be possible for the academic world to grasp it as some of their dearest convictions will have to be overthrown. Their instinctive reaction is rejection. Such attitude makes journal publication impossible. Only urgent political pressure may
    induce the more open-minded among them to take my work seriously, and from that, give me the notice that this discovery deserves.
    So my fond hope is, sir, that as a result of your direct personal initiative, I be asked to give talks to a suitably empowered audience, who will review on a fair and unbiased basis my solo unsupported work in this field over the last 25 years. I have
    no doubt that such an initiative will send the ball rolling for many new inventions in the areas of green energy and superfast safe green transport with a new class of reactionless electric motors.
    Finally I would like you to know that this is a purely Australian invention and discovery. I rely upon my fine Aussie mates to help make the best use of it, for the good of Australia. In this context I would like to inform that the one-person company
    that I founded in 2010, mentioned below, does novel research into the fundamental issues relating to energy and motion, to acquire Intellectual Property for commercialisation. There are no liabilities for this company, which ideally should serve as an
    umbrella company for many other companies seeking to profit from this discovery/invention. Worthy partners are required, to realise the fruits of my research, so I request Australian Government support in finding such partners whom I could contact.
    Expecting a favourable and constructive reply from your side and with deep regards,

Well, have not got a reply yet, so is that a surprise?!

I have asked him to contact fair, honest and competent people to go through my 2 sec video, the graphs and the explanations, all online
    Hopefully I will get a reply, but if not, I will contact other important people who should be interested.
    Then do not. Nobody asked YOU, sir. My work in this field, which in this case is presenting a new discovery as significant as fire, the wheel, electricity, etc. is for posterity to utilise.
    Worked 25 years on this! Those who care to know, know all about it. Why they do not support me openly is the question, and I think I know the answer. So I understand.
    Lazy and foolish people, careerists, bigots, vested interests, racists, political types etc. will ignore and obstruct, naturally.
    And there are so many of them!
    But life finds ways to overcome such resistances. I may not live to see the fruition of my new physics, if the opposition is too great.
    So what, I will live up to the values of my scientific peers, none of them alive now, I am afraid. Work selflessly for the glory of Science, and the good of all that is animal, vegetable and mineral. Open new vistas. Tear down cages. Free the spirit!
    My presentation is convincing to anyone honest and intelligent.
    The 2-s video and the graphs show violation of inertia, the key point. ******
    Observers are welcome to point out where they cannot understand what I have presented.
    That they have not, for the last 6 years (2017 videos were very detailed) means that I have got global acceptance, now mere politics hinders progress.
    What final step? All the information is there online. Anyone who wants, can at least go through my data if they do not want to repeat the experiment.
    Certainly I have not wasted my time. It took me 25 years to get to where I want, that is, write to the Australian PM about this new discovery.
    Now it is up to the proper authorities to take it up or ignore it for as long as they can.

[]

All rights reserved by
    Arindam Banerjee
    Director
    It is a very decent presentation to all the world.
    Also, absolutely novel in that it gives me copyright, is available to all totally free with no strings, cannot be corrupted, cannot be hijacked, cannot be suppresed....
    Done cheaply! No wasting money on feeding parasites, just appeal to the vast endless public for all time. Depend upon democracy! Not learned professors and their pet journals.
    It shows the power of truth, absolute truth!
    What a triumph for truth!
    And how???
    It makes use of online media, freely available to all.
    People can access it by the millions and billions, in due course.
    And understand my point, that is, violation of inertia, and its extraordinary consequences.
    The 2-s video shows it all.
    Hurrah for Facebook, Youtube, Google Groups, Usenet, Instagram...
    No, you cannot say whether the data in the graphs follows from the experimental snaps of the 2-s video.
    Too lazy to show whether or not I have got the correct data from the experiment, what.
    You wish.
    Quod videosi, videosi. https://www.facebook.com/100000534193755/videos/pcb.7556513371043061/1006108110439305
    Ed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Tue Nov 14 15:40:49 2023
    On Wednesday, 15 November 2023 at 10:36:23 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Thursday, 9 November 2023 at 17:05:40 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

[]
    Yes, I'll do that.
    We'll see.
    []

What are the masses

cm for the others.

Milliseconds.

cm

4800 67 80 72.96239316
    4870 66 80 72.70769231
    4900 65 80 72.45299145
    4970 63 81 72.68888889
    5000 62 81.5 72.80683761
    []
    7300 -7 79 53.36923077

Hope my answers helped.

Ed

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee
    The small-mindedness shown here by the scp netters is astounding, but I am no longer surprised.
    They would rather believe in nonsense theories, than face facts.
    How is this possible, is the question.
    I gave an explanation in alt.usage.english recently.
    Basically, superstition and racism on one hand, and unscrupulous cunning on the other.
    Muslims are far closer to India than jews.
    Jews are the descendants of the guj_Jews who migrated out over 5000 years ago, after the battle of the Kurukshetra, as per my pet theory (call it conjecture if "theory" sounds too grand).
    They were thus sort-of Gujarati Hindus formerly, and as a matrilineal caste, retain that common social trait of caste, now reversed from patrilineal.
    Jews have a racist, exploitative transactional relationship with India.
    That may be true. I saw a youtube video about Indian Jews who had migrated to Israel. They were treated very badly as compared to the white European Jews, so started lamenting their nice fat jobs in India they had left to live in tents.
    India lavishes money on Jew "wonder-weapons" that don't work (India's "revenge attack" on Balakot with jew bombs was an utter failure and indians don't talk about it any more)) and jews sell the same weapons to China and if pakistan had the money,
    would sell them to them too.
    So long as they have US support - and why not, they own the US and much more from those who want to live forever with their one true God in Heaven for all time to come - they can do whatever they want. Such is the power of their theological IP.
    "theological IP" - now things likeTHAT are what makes you Mahashay !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jew hating Christian rednecks in the US are RABID supporters of Israel because the jews have convinced them that the rapture will happen only when all the jews are gathered in Israel. The Christian big-guy in the sky would then open the graves of
    dead Christians and the good ones will ascend to heaven - and I think jews will get burnt in hellfire along with bad Christians. The Jews are cool with it - since the rednecks terrorize the Republican party into unlimited support for Isrrael IN THE HERE
    AND NOW. The Jews KNOW that all the hellfire shit is fiction - since it is THEIR IP, in your deft formulation..

What makes me wonder, is how these superstitious entities managed to create great technologies. Baffling.

On deeper thought, it is probable that the scale of their superstition is such, that the brightest minds among them get totally isolated and have to get focussed upon rational matters - as a relief.

It takes only a few to make the scientific and engineering advances.

After that, invisible hand takes over and profits multiply with blind repetition.

It takes stupid people who can mindlessly keep on doing the same money making thing ad infinitum to create a wealthy nation.

But then, the rich stupids think they are smart, as they are rich - and that infuriates and alienates the bright people even further, so they get even more rational and focussed about doing new great stuff.

A money-making cycle, not exactly virtuous though, for outlets like murder by war are often required.

Supreme brilliance for money-making by new technologies is facilitated thus by supreme dullness based upon rank superstitions.

More on that discussion, as to why it is now difficult for the Newtons to sweep out the Einsteins.

A very good friend said it would take India CENTURIES to emerge from white worship after the Raj. It doesn't help that white worship is the very warp and weft of Hinduism.

That is ridiculous.

The Brits joined the Indian system as super kshatriya-brahmins and convinced the upper classes that they were their long lost Aryan kinsmen and that the Raj was not a conquest, but a reunion of separated cousins. Don't tell me that Ram Lalla and
    Kishan kanhaiya were black, just look at how Doordarshan portrays "rakshasas"

Ravana was a Brahmin king, superb Arya, absolutely unconquerable, highly learned, vastly talented, superb ruler of a golden city - till he lost out to lechery. His Shiva Stotrams are popular to this day.
    It was not right that such a great Brahmin should fall that low, so to restore order, the God Vishnu incarnated as Rama to destroy Ravana.
    Very unfortunately he is associated with rakshashas, that is demons with no principles, given to lusts and fleshly pleasures, unprincipled and untrustworthy. That was just one aspect of Ravana, indicating his let us say USAn/Israeli side that had become
    prominent overcoming his Arya side (that was represented by Rama, and elaborated in the Ramayana.)
    See, how history repeats!

Indeed many of the British were excellent people, and Hindus admired them for their excellence. As Nehru wrote, two Englands came to India - one of Newton and Shakespeare, and the other England was greedy and violent and callous. Evidently the latter
    types have got power in the Anglo world, and the former nowhere to be found. After WW2, the Newton-Shakespeare types have been driven out of power, but still exist and manifest in real life from time to time. For instance, in LOndon I had a really
    embarrassing time. I hired a manual car, and could not drive it very well, so the clutch got stuck and I was stranded on a busy road. A superb Englishman came to help me out, what wonderful man, a true knight. From his contact I directly learnt why the
    English (the good ones, that is) were so very much admired all over India.

The Indian mind has been conceded by all potential competitors like slavs, Chinese et al as the 'software mind". And YET, Jews and the Jew-adjacent like Elon Musk are at the cutting edge of the "commanding heights" (to use a Nehruvian cliche) of AI,
    online finance etc. Musk wants to make Twitter your bank, your phone etc. - just imagine the colossal amounts of money involved. It cannot happen without the Indian software mind - but The Gora/Jew is ALWAYS in command.

Such is the case after WW2, yes. Jews rule, they won the last two world wars let us not forget. Now, nothing Arya is to be found anywhere - after the Communist-Shudra worker phase, it is now a shameless sleazy all-bunnyah world, no place for nobility or
    honour or high ideals. So it is, that the powers that be ignore my Arya self totally, which is good for me personally of course, though not for my works. Which is bad for humanity, but for humanity they do not care, all the care for is quick profits.
    Still, there is something Arya left in them, for so far they have not killed me.

India now has $500 billion in foreign exchange reserves = if we had a modern thinker in charge instead of Gujjus, India can set aside $50b and try to conquer the strategic underpinnings of global automation/ecommerce/social media. China has conquered
    young America through Tiktok - surely India can compete in this area too. Yes it will displace millions of babus doing clerical work, but there are professions we haven't even dreamt of that will be opened up by AI.

China is independent, unlike India, which is a third world colony manipulated by bigJews and run by their gujJew bailiffs. it will remain so unless Indians decide to de-pop Gandhi as the Father of the Nation, get rid of reservations, go for communal
    understanding, get air conditioning, have 7*24 power, education and training both on a practical basis, etc. Then they will become one vast Singapore at the least. But, their minds are controlled, for the press is controlled by the bigJew-gujJew pack,
    the education is totally rubbish, all are born for careers or getting doles... born and brought up to be slaves, thus. Cricket and films are their pain killers, along with cursing the politicians. Talk to them about great things to do, and they will
    complain about their mosquito bites!

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 14 19:13:39 2023
    \__[0]__/
    50 F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine wins and ends the war.

Arindam, are you as bad and loser in artwork as you are in physics?

\/
    --=_/(·)\_=--

F-16

______
    L,. ',
    \ ',_
    \ @ ',
    \ ^~^ ',
    \ NR ',
    \___'98fw ',_ _..----.._
    [______ ^~==.I\____________..-~<__\\_n@___Z4,_
    ,..-=T __ ___________ \/ "'" o<== ^^~-+.._
    I____|_____ }_>=========I>=**^^~~==-----------==- " | ^~-.,_
    [_____,.--~^ _______ ~~--=<~~-----=====+==--~~^^
    ^~~-=+..,,__,-----,____| | -=* |
    |_ / |---,--~^---+-----+-~^
    ^^"~ d~b=^ ^----+t
    q_p '@

F-16
    ___
    | \
    | \ ___
    |_____\______________.-'` `'-.,___
    /| _____ _________ ___>---
    \|___________________________,.-'`
    `'-.,__________)

\__[0]__/
    50 F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine wins the war.

Upload 50 F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine and get this war over with for victory to Ukraine. F-16 is the gamechanger-- it blows up trenches and destroys Russian airspace. Russia is defeated against the F-16.

I do not know if China is defeated against F-16s, and maybe someone in the military can voice opinion on this.

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ Radio Wave & Laser Rifle to shoot down GLONASS and BeiDou satellites

Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria of the Qing dynasty. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.

While Putin is too busy with his personal war, Xi thinks time is ripe to get back what belongs to China in the first place. OUTER MANCHURIA and especially Vladivostok.

Xi gives the Chinese people a Christmas gift--- Outer Manchuria-- the beloved Old China

I am not positive we can take out GLONASS and BeiDou from ground based radio and microwaves and laser waves, even jamming.

But I am certain that we can put a satellite in orbit that is a wrecking ramming satellite that does take out GLONASS and BeiDou. I am certain of this because several countries have robotic satellites that maintenance their fleet of satellites. And to
    this end, we need such a wrecking ball satellite immediately up there.

[Note, graphics found in sci.physics when Nomen Nescio used to spam sci.physics with a fake FAQ.]

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Satellite RIFLE to shoot down GLONASS, Iran,and BeiDou satellites.
    Hooray

Hooray!! End the Ukraine war

Easiest way to end the Ukraine invasion by Russia, start felling GLONASS satellites, fell them directly with radar laser pulses or jam them to fall.

Now I thought GLONASS Russian satellites numbered in the thousands, for the Internet is lousy on this question of how many satellites, for recently BBC was vague with a estimate of 600 satellites, yet another web site said 42,000. But apparently only 24
    are operational for GLONASS. And my take on this is that satellites are precarious vessels and easily for something to go wrong and be inoperative. All the better to look for flaws in engineering to down all 24 GLONASS Russian satellites.

So, easy easy Achilles tendon in all of the Russian ICBM military strategy, for knock out the 24 and you in a sense, knock out the entire Russian ICBM arsenal, for they no longer have any navigation.

And if the West is on its top shape and form in technology, we want the West Scientists to figure out how to intercept the Russian ICBM and cause it to fall upon Russia and explode upon Russia.

Get the best electronics and electrical engineers of the West to figure out how to cause all Russian launched and Chinese launched ICBMs to explode on home territory.

Caveat: if the West can do it, mind you, the Chinese and Russians will want to steal those secrets from the West and that should never be allowed--Ultimate Top Secret classification that not even a punk weirdo president like Trump cannot see, nor mention
    to him for he would likely sell it for a golf course in some foreign enemy country.

Google search reveals
    24+
    GLONASS (Globalnaya Navigazionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema, or Global Navigation Satellite System) is a global GNSS owned and operated by the Russian Federation. The fully operational system consists of 24+ satellites.Oct 19, 2021

Other Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) - GPS.govhttps://www.gps.gov › systems › gnss
    About featured snippets

Feedback
    People also ask
    How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
    As of 15 October 2022, 143 GLONASS navigation satellites have been launched, of which 131 reached the correct orbit and 24 are currently operational.

List of GLONASS satellites - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_GLONASS_sa...
    Search for: How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Nov 5, 2022, 11:02:21 PM
    to Plutonium Atom Universe
    ███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ Radio Wave--Laser Rifle felling BeiDou satellites

From what I gather on internet, Russia has 24 satellites in operation while BeiDou China has 35.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ I███████████████████]. ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the premier BeiDou satellite.
    Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictators launching rockets from North Korea.

It is respectfully request help from engineers in Japan to help fell the BeiDou satellites that navigate the illegal North Korea launches.

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
    The BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS; Chinese: 北斗卫星导航系统; pinyin: Běidǒu Wèixīng Dǎoháng Xìtǒng) is a Chinese satellite navigation system. It consists of two separate satellite constellations. The first BeiDou system,
    officially called the BeiDou Satellite Navigation Experimental System and also known as BeiDou-1, consisted of three satellites which, beginning in 2000, offered limited coverage and navigation services, mainly for users in China and neighboring regions.
    BeiDou-1 was decommissioned at the end of 2012. The second generation of the system, officially called the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) and also known as COMPASS or BeiDou-2, became operational in China in December 2011 with a partial
    constellation of 10 satellites in orbit. Since December 2012, it has been offering services to customers in the Asia-Pacific region.

In 2015, China launched the third generation BeiDou system (BeiDou-3) for global coverage. The first BD
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Wed Nov 15 00:08:18 2023
    On 11/14/2023 11:24 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Wednesday, 15 November 2023 at 14:13:42 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    his usual crap, and lies about me - what makes him such a small person?

Awww...are the twins having a kookfight again?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 14 20:24:58 2023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Volney on Tue Nov 14 21:45:01 2023
    On Wednesday, 15 November 2023 at 16:08:27 UTC+11, Volney wrote:

Ah, Moroney, what took you so long to poke your nose in?
    Are you a bigger racist+bigot than a worthy selfish-greedy devil?
    I suspect the former, or else, even a moron like you would have pushed my work to the supremely selfish-greedy rich bosses for a cut.
    Even a moron like you can forward to those the following text of my submission to the Australian PM.
    generations.
    My invention of a new design electromagnetic rail gun has made this discovery possible. A working model of that gun, in motor mode, showing overall lack of recoil is shown in the link below. It shows the power stroke of a two-stroke engine that will give
    a body a certain increase in velocity after every “hit”. https://www.facebook.com/100000534193755/videos/pcb.7556513371043061/1006108110439305
    So my fond hope is, sir, that as a result of your direct personal initiative, I be asked to give talks to a suitably empowered audience, who will review on a fair and unbiased basis my solo unsupported work in this field over the last 25 years. I have no
    doubt that such an initiative will send the ball rolling for many new inventions in the areas of green energy and superfast safe green transport with a new class of reactionless electric motors.

"When devils run loose
    Doing what they choose -
    Why should liars not lie?
    Why should thieves not steal?
    Why should Archie not poo?
    Why should Volney not squeal?"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Wed Nov 15 20:45:42 2023
    On Wednesday, 15 November 2023 at 16:45:05 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Wednesday, 15 November 2023 at 16:08:27 UTC+11, Volney wrote:
    Ah, Moroney, what took you so long to poke your nose in?
    Are you a bigger racist+bigot than a worthy selfish-greedy devil?
    I suspect the former, or else, even a moron like you would have pushed my work to the supremely selfish-greedy rich bosses for a cut.
    Even a moron like you can forward to those the following text of my submission to the Australian PM.
    generations.
    My invention of a new design electromagnetic rail gun has made this discovery possible. A working model of that gun, in motor mode, showing overall lack of recoil is shown in the link below. It shows the power stroke of a two-stroke engine that will
    give a body a certain increase in velocity after every “hit”.
    https://www.facebook.com/100000534193755/videos/pcb.7556513371043061/1006108110439305
    So my fond hope is, sir, that as a result of your direct personal initiative, I be asked to give talks to a suitably empowered audience, who will review on a fair and unbiased basis my solo unsupported work in this field over the last 25 years. I have
    no doubt that such an initiative will send the ball rolling for many new inventions in the areas of green energy and superfast safe green transport with a new class of reactionless electric motors.
    "When devils run loose
    Doing what they choose -
    Why should liars not lie?
    Why should thieves not steal?
    Why should Archie not poo?
    Why should Volney not squeal?"

Heh-heh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05