• Dear Ukraine, none of us have forgotten you, just hold tight until the

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 5 14:35:24 2023
    Dear Ukraine, none of us have forgotten you, with this silly Israel-Palestine Conflict that should have been solved 50 years ago. The simple act of Voting by both Palestinians and Israelis to elect a prime minister. Not a warrior like Ariel Sharon or
    like Netanyahu, but a PM who wants to be friends with both Palestinians and Israelis alike in a Two State Solution living peacefully side by side.

As long as the Palestinians cannot vote the Israel PM, then Israel continues to put warrior warrior warrior in office to steal more Palestinian land and have the entire world broiled in that conflict.

But Ukraine is the more important problem, for it embodies a Russian dictator that destablizes the entire globe.

Please, Ukraine, take a pause until the F-16s arrive. Do not lose more men to the trench warfare. For the F-16s will clear out all trenches and bring Victory to Ukraine.

F-16 means and spells Victory to Ukraine.

Please, Ukraine, overlook the silly and stupid Republican Party in the USA, for it once was the party of strong defense. No more, but the party of stupid wimps who want to not aid Ukraine in the hour of need.

Our President Biden will get that 60 billion dollar aid to Ukraine, do not worry, for most of America carries its brain in its head even though some Republicans walk on their brains each and every day in Congress.

AP

Dear Ukraine, none of us have forgotten you, just hold tight until the F-16s arrive SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 5 19:38:29 2023
    Please be patient Dear Ukraine, for the F-16 will be the Be All and End All of this war, with victory to Ukraine.

Look upon the Israel Palestine Conflict as a nice rest and relax away from the front lines, where trench warfare you lose too many soldiers.

Save it all for the F-16s to defeat Russia.

WW2 was won, realistically by the Battle of Britian-- air superiority.

And air superiority will push the Russian hordes out of Ukraine.

The F-16 will clear out all those silly stupid trenches the Russians built.

So please, look upon Israel Palestine as a nice pause before you get F-16s and Victory day not far behind.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 7 14:17:12 2023
    50 F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine wins the war.

Upload 50 F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine and get this war over with for victory to Ukraine. F-16 is the gamechanger-- it blows up trenches and destroys Russian airspace. Russia is defeated against the F-16.

I do not know if China is defeated against F-16s, and maybe someone in the military can voice opinion on this.

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ Radio Wave & Laser Rifle to shoot down GLONASS and BeiDou satellites

Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria of the Qing dynasty. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.

While Putin is too busy with his personal war, Xi thinks time is ripe to get back what belongs to China in the first place. OUTER MANCHURIA and especially Vladivostok.

Xi gives the Chinese people a Christmas gift--- Outer Manchuria-- the beloved Old China

I am not positive we can take out GLONASS and BeiDou from ground based radio and microwaves and laser waves, even jamming.

But I am certain that we can put a satellite in orbit that is a wrecking ramming satellite that does take out GLONASS and BeiDou. I am certain of this because several countries have robotic satellites that maintenance their fleet of satellites. And to
    this end, we need such a wrecking ball satellite immediately up there.

[Note, graphics found in sci.physics when Nomen Nescio used to spam sci.physics with a fake FAQ.]

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ I███████████████████]. ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Satellite RIFLE to shoot down GLONASS, Iran,and BeiDou satellites.
    Hooray

Hooray!! End the Ukraine war

Easiest way to end the Ukraine invasion by Russia, start felling GLONASS satellites, fell them directly with radar laser pulses or jam them to fall.

Now I thought GLONASS Russian satellites numbered in the thousands, for the Internet is lousy on this question of how many satellites, for recently BBC was vague with a estimate of 600 satellites, yet another web site said 42,000. But apparently only 24
    are operational for GLONASS. And my take on this is that satellites are precarious vessels and easily for something to go wrong and be inoperative. All the better to look for flaws in engineering to down all 24 GLONASS Russian satellites.

So, easy easy Achilles tendon in all of the Russian ICBM military strategy, for knock out the 24 and you in a sense, knock out the entire Russian ICBM arsenal, for they no longer have any navigation.

And if the West is on its top shape and form in technology, we want the West Scientists to figure out how to intercept the Russian ICBM and cause it to fall upon Russia and explode upon Russia.

Get the best electronics and electrical engineers of the West to figure out how to cause all Russian launched and Chinese launched ICBMs to explode on home territory.

Caveat: if the West can do it, mind you, the Chinese and Russians will want to steal those secrets from the West and that should never be allowed--Ultimate Top Secret classification that not even a punk weirdo president like Trump cannot see, nor mention
    to him for he would likely sell it for a golf course in some foreign enemy country.

Google search reveals
    24+
    GLONASS (Globalnaya Navigazionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema, or Global Navigation Satellite System) is a global GNSS owned and operated by the Russian Federation. The fully operational system consists of 24+ satellites.Oct 19, 2021

Other Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) - GPS.govhttps://www.gps.gov › systems › gnss
    About featured snippets

Feedback
    People also ask
    How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
    As of 15 October 2022, 143 GLONASS navigation satellites have been launched, of which 131 reached the correct orbit and 24 are currently operational.

List of GLONASS satellites - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_GLONASS_sa...
    Search for: How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Nov 5, 2022, 11:02:21 PM
    to Plutonium Atom Universe
    ███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ Radio Wave--Laser Rifle felling BeiDou satellites

From what I gather on internet, Russia has 24 satellites in operation while BeiDou China has 35.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ I███████████████████]. ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the premier BeiDou satellite.
    Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictators launching rockets from North Korea.

It is respectfully request help from engineers in Japan to help fell the BeiDou satellites that navigate the illegal North Korea launches.

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
    The BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS; Chinese: 北斗卫星导航系统; pinyin: Běidǒu Wèixīng Dǎoháng Xìtǒng) is a Chinese satellite navigation system. It consists of two separate satellite constellations. The first BeiDou system,
    officially called the BeiDou Satellite Navigation Experimental System and also known as BeiDou-1, consisted of three satellites which, beginning in 2000, offered limited coverage and navigation services, mainly for users in China and neighboring regions.
    BeiDou-1 was decommissioned at the end of 2012. The second generation of the system, officially called the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) and also known as COMPASS or BeiDou-2, became operational in China in December 2011 with a partial
    constellation of 10 satellites in orbit. Since December 2012, it has been offering services to customers in the Asia-Pacific region.

In 2015, China launched the third generation BeiDou system (BeiDou-3) for global coverage. The first BD
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 14:35:49 2023
    Dear Ukraine, heard last night that the F-16s flying over Syria keeps the Middle East in check. All because F-16s are the pinnacle of war. And once Ukraine has F-16s the war with Russia will end.

WW2 was won by superior air power, and once F-16s fly the skies of Ukraine, they easily push out the Russians dug into their trenches.

Please, Ukraine, be patient and do not lose another soldier. Wait for the F-16s to win the war for you.

Have 50 F-16 fighter jets win the war for Ukraine. Let us get those 50 over Ukraine skies now, not tomorrow but immediately right now.

Did you get a Xi red baseball cap with Haishenwai on it?

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ I███████████████████]. ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Steady aim. Firing the Satellite Rifle to take down GLONASS and BeiDou//Armondikov--Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. SATELLITE LASER RIFLE--bring down GLONASS

Sergey Lavrov what would Russia do, once it sees their GLONASS satellites falling out of the sky? Would they exit Ukraine?

Easiest way to disable and make ICBMs obsolete is to make their navigation system obsolete.

Easiest way to make navigation systems obsolete is to down satellites.

Easiest way to down satellites is a Laser beam zapping for 5 seconds on a "satellite panel". And so, down falls the satellite.

Now are the satellites coordinated in GLONASS? For if coordinated and synchronized, there is the physical possibility of "if we down one of the satellites, all of GLONASS satellites are downed".

Armondikov
    Archimedes Plutonium | Spherical Bullshit sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/archimedes-plutonium/‎

◦ Cached

Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. I was really fucking surprised to have taken this long to ...

Nomen Nescio artwork in use:

NATO's most reliable LASER SATELLITE RIFLE

Special Ops Virgins United Memorial Purple Heart Award:

[ ]
    /
    / .'
    / .'
    / ______. .'
    / / __/_// ' OWOWOWO
    / / / @"@ OWOWOWOW
    / \ G ' >' OWOWOWO _.-'
    / \/. C ' OWOWO _.-'
    / .---\ / --. _.-'
    / / \( \ _.-' HOLY GOD
    / / \ \ (. ) ' THE RAPE RAYS
    / / /\ \ /
    / \ | \ \ __..--''
    / .' \_\ ) )\ __..--''
    / .' ) \ | / \ -''
    / .' _ '///` ( /\ \
    /.' _.-' __ / ) ) )
    '.-'..--'' / ,' / /
    .__---------- /__./ / / --------------------
    ``--.. __// / ) /
    / _J) /)`-\
    `-__/-' ` \ |(
    `\ \ -..__
    `--' ``--..__
    ``--

[ ] Careful when you aim the Satellite Laser Rifle.
    We want to save our young virgin sharpshooters.

[ ]
    / \ GLONASS satellites a Glurrrgz sockpuppet
    / \ \ |
    / _ \ \ ----------------------
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | __||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | /| | --|
    | | |// |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    / _ \\ _ // | /
    * / \_ /- | - | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

[ ] Why didn't we fell GLONASS and BeiDou in 2014 with illegal Crimea annex In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
    May 2010-February 12, 2017

|^|^| |^|^|
    | | | | | |
    . <| | | | | |
    (x x)" "----" |
    \/\/\ @ --------.
    "----------''''''''

Yea, another GLONASS satellite downed
    Kid : Mom can I go out and watch the satellite.
    Mom : we called them shooting stars in my day.

[ ]
    ____ _ _ _ _ _
    | _ \ | | ___ _ __ | | __ | | | | | |
    | |_) | | | / _ \ | '_ \ | |/ / | | | | | |
    | __/ | | | (_) | | | | | | < |_| |_| |_|
    |_| |_| \___/ |_| |_| |_|\_\ (_) (_) (_)

I'M NEW TO SATELLITE DOWNING !!!

GLONASS time clock Award:
    [ ]
    5 SECOND LASER-O-METER

5* 6* *7
    4* *8
    3* *9
    2* *10
    1* | *
    0* -*- *
    * |\ *
    * \ *
    * \ *
    * _\/ *
    [ ]

[ ] Bad News for China, their BeiDou is easier to shoot down with Laser Rifle
    [ ] than GLONASS and ❄ Snowflake ❄ ❄ Snowflake ❄ as easy as snowflakes
    [ ]

" , ,
    ", ,
    "" _---. ..;%%%;, . I HIDE OUT IN BeiDou satellites
    "" .", , .==% %%%%%%% ' .
    "", %%% =%% %%%%%%; ; ;-_
    %; %%%%% .;%;%%%"%p ---; _ '-_
    %; %%%%% __;%%;p/; O --_ "-,_
    q; %%% /v \;%p ;%%%%%;--__ "'-__'-._
    //\" // \ % ;%%%%%%%;',/%\_ __ "'-_'\_
    \ / // \/ ;%% %; %;/\%%%%;;;;\ "- _\
    ," %; %%; %%;;' ';% -\-_
    -=\=" __% %%;_ |;; %%%\ \
    _/ _= \==_;;,_ %%%; % -_ /
    / /- =%- ;%%%%; %%; "--__/
    //= ==%-%%; %; %
    / _=_- d ;%; ;%;
    \ =,-" d%%; ;%%;
    // % ;%%;
    // d%%%"
    \ %%
    V
    [ ] Why did BeiDou make such big satellites, the easier to

The Iran satellite looks like a dinosaur

\
    \ __.,,------.._
    ,'" _ _ "`.
    /.__, ._ -=- _"` Y
    (.____.-.` ""` j
    VvvvvvV`.Y,. _.,-' , , ,
    Y ||, '"\ ,/ ,/ ./
    | ,' , `-..,'_,'/___,'/ ,'/ ,
    .. ,;,,',-'"\,' , . ' ' ""' '--,/ .. ..
    ,'. `.`---' `, / , Y -=- ,' , ,. .`-..||_|| ..
    ff\\`. `._ /f ,'j j , ,' , , f , \=\ Y || ||`||_..
    l` \` `.`."`-..,-' j /./ /, , / , / /l \ \=\l || `' || ||...
    ` ` `-._ `-.,-/ ,' /`"/-/-/-/-"'''"`.`. `'.\--`'--..`'_`' || ,
    "`-_,', ,' f , / `._ ``._ , `-.`'// ,
    ,-"'' _.,-' l_,-'_,,' "`-._ . "`. /| `.'\ , |
    ,',.,-'" \=) ,`-. , `-'._`.V | \ // .. . /j
    |f\ `._ )-."`. /| `.| | `.`-||-\\/
    l` \` "`._ "`--' j j' j `-`---'
    ` ` "`_,-','/ ,-'" /
    ,'",__,-' /,, ,-'
    Vvv' VVv'

IS STARTING TO
    /// 6 6~\~~` GROW HAIR IN WEIRD PLACES
    ( 7 )
    \ '='/ IS THAT NORMAL ??????
    _//'---'\
    ( \ `\
    (\/`-.__/ /
    "`-._ _.'
    ``

Most accurate Laser Rifle Award:
    [ ] Did You Catch The Hidden Message Behind Sergey Lavrov's speech at UN
    [ ] Mister Smartypants
    [ ] Darwinian Finch
    [ ] just for fun I plotted North Korean BeiDou satellite and shot it down

has a big LASER SATELLITE RIFLE will shoot to pieces the GLONASS
    [ ] Another boatload of BeiDou satellites felled

Nomen Nescio, artist for Usenet sci.math and sci.physics, three cheers to Nomen

GLONASS Award:
    [ ]
    [ ]
    _____
    .'/L|__`. BEEP BOOP CHIRP PLOP I've been shot down
    / =[_]O|` \ OPEN ME UP AND YOU'LL FIND
    |"+_____":|
    __:='|____`-:__
    ||[] ||====| []||
    ||[] | |=| | []||
    |:||_|=|U| |_||:|
    |:|||]_=_ =[_||:|
    | |||] [_][]C|| |
    | ||-'"""""`-|| |
    /|\\_\_|_|_/_//|\
    |___| /|\ |___|
    `---' |___| `---'
    `---'
    [ ] Big
    [ ]
    _.---._
    .' / '.
    / _/ \
    / .-'` '. \ Who were the cheese skirts
    .' | ^ _ ^ | '.
    .' \ _ / \
    / '.___.' '.
    | _.' '._ \
    | .' `"---"` '. |
    \ | | /
    \ | | | | /
    \ | :--"""--: | /`
    ) | | | | (
    / \.'-.....-'./ \
    / .' / ;|:| \ '. |
    .-._ \_.-' .' / ' . : '. '. /
    | \``` .' ; \ `:
    \ \ ' '.
    .--'\ | ' ' . `-._
    /`;--' /_.' . `-.
    | `--` / \ \
    \ .' ' '-. |
    \ ' ' __\ |
    '. . _.-' `) /
    '-._ _.-' `| .-` _.'
    `'--....____.--'| (` _.-'
    / | | \ `"`
    \__/ \__/

[ ] THE HEART OF % Virgin
    [ ] Scientists can now quickly link to Xi's Haishenwai red ball caps in shooting down BeiDou and GLONASS
    [ ] "All for one!" "One for all!" "Every man for himself!"
    [ ] The Prize-- a date with the cheese skirt queen

The hours are approaching rapidly and we need GLONASS either in the dark or best of all-- misfiring their missiles from Russia and striking Russian and Chinese cities. We want Kim Jong-un to see a Russian missile intended for Ukraine to level Pyongyang,
    all by a hacking into the Intel chips of GLONASS.

The mass exodus at Twitter is that they wanted GLONASS to hack, not BeiDou.

Jam all 24 GLONASS satellites of their Intel chips and you wipe out the ability of Russia's fleet of 6,000 ICBM missiles.

GNS satellites orbit at a high orbit, MUCH higher than
    LEO, just not as high as geosynchronous satellites. GPS orbit is 20,200
    km, GLONASS is 19,100 km. At such heights, debris will remain essentially forever, and the satellites won't crash for centuries, if ever.
    StupidPlutonium, "GPS" receiver chipsets have long been GNSS chipsets that deliver what they believe to be the best data from whatever satellites they happen to see.

molesting a countries GNSS satellites would be viewed
    as an act of war no different from attackiing a navel fleet or bombing a
    city.

elude to a Intel chip on GLONASS 24 satellites and all that is needed is to jamm those intel chips and we have 24 malfunctioning satellites, wiping out the navigation of all 6,000 Russian ICBM.

Skoal!!!

Did you get a Xi red baseball cap with Haishenwai on it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05