• Secretary Blinken:: I was wrong, illegal settlement building is helpful

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 4 15:55:03 2023
    Secretary Blinken:: I was wrong, illegal settlement building is helpful, very very helpful, ....for we now will have King David's 1/2 of Gaza strip. Cheers King David Netanyahu, skoal, as the two sip champagne.

King David Netanyahu:: Now we use the same game plan on West Bank, we build illegal settlements right up to Jenin, Nablus, Hebron and the moment any violence breaks out, we bomb them to pieces and bulldoze the city and with your American aid of 14
    billion dollars, build new Israeli cities. Come over when we do that Anthony.

Secretary Blinken:: What if no violence breaks out?

King David Netanyahu:: Well we do what we did near Gaza, we have a lapse in the army patrol at the border and call Hamas-- your free to go and tear up the place on 7 October.

Secretary Blinken:: Love to come over when you added Jenin and Nablus as being all Israeli, although where do the Palestinians go?

King David Netanyahu:: We push them into Jordan, laughing laughing and laughing.

Little Angel in the Room:: America will be sorry for being the world's hypocrite and sucker, for the Arab world will not tolerate a genocide of Palestinians and their lands stolen all because of the idiotic dream of making modern Israel be the same as
    Ancient Israel, but when you have a suckered fool America paying the way for all of this, the Warrior King David Netanyahu aided by a suckered America. The Arab world, even Europe can see a retaliation the likes America never saw. America should be
    aiding the suffering Palestinians from the bully Israel who never wants a Two State Solution, and only wants to steal all the land of Palestinians. Land stealing Israel.... The Arab world comprises 1/3 of Earth in population and land, and not for one
    minute will they stomach such a steal and genocide. For God's sake-- wake up America. Dish out what you promised--- Two State Solution. Have the Israelis dismantle all illegal settlements before a penny of the 14 billion in aid is given.

Secretary Blinken and President Biden:: You have a right to defend yourself Israel and steal all the land that was King David of Israel in Ancient times. King David Netanyahu, how will you steal Jerusalem from the Arabs???

King David Netanyahu:: We save that last, for we encircle Jerusalem and then fence it off and have the army surrounding it. Letting no food water and fuel in until they all flee to Egypt or Jordan. Laughing, laughing and more laughing...

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the easiest way possible-- voting// political science
    by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions
    and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The
    solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution
    that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I
    am again proposing my solution.

Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than
    the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.

----------------------------------
    Table of Contents
    ----------------------------------

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole.

4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

5) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

9) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

10) The ever increasing Israel settlement building on occupied Palestinian lands.

11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

12) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)