• The most powerful gun ever made, with momentum 10.6 MKS units, to viola

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 1 02:57:59 2023
    In this chart we plot the velocity of the armature (the rolling brass cylinder of mass 2.98 Kg) with respect to time. Each small gridline is a 30millisecond or 40millisecond - typically there are two 30ms slots followed by a 40ms slot. Because we have
    taken such small time slots, we can see the movement of the armature in an expanded way for better understanding. Like, watching a small object through a microscope to find new things.
    What is evident is that there is nearly constant acceleration while the armature is on the rails, drawing current on the average about 4000 amps. This heavy current causes a large magnetic field at the edge of the rails and the armature, which with the
    current through the armature causes the so-called Lorenz force accelerating it, from the formula F=BiL (B is the magnetic field strength, i the current and L the conductor length over which these two act). The formula suggests that there should be no
    reaction to this force - and if true, that validates Maxwellian electrodynamics which has aether (relates to the Hindu notion of aum) as the medium for the propagation of electric and magnetic fields. As opposed to the earliest Newton-Amperian action-at-
    a-distance mathematical formulations where two currents were involved, thus providing inertia balance; and Einsteinian quantum electrodynamics, where we have energy particles going around the circuit much like water in pipes, thus causing no violation of
    inertia. The theoretical and metaphysical implications are thus profound, from this simple 2-second video of the experiment. With Maxwellian electrodynamics as opposed to Einsteinian, the notion of spacetime goes away, along with big bang, black holes,
    expanding universe, nothing moving faster than light, etc. The universe thus becomes de-warped, straightened and infinite. The latest telescopes (Webb, Hubble) do not find any limit to the universe, which again proves the point about infinitely small
    aether pervading the infinitely large universe.
    The armature reaches a peak speed of 2.88m/sec at the end of the rails. With its weight of 2.98Kg, that gives peak momentum of 8.58MKS units. The most powerful rifle bullet weighs 1.9gm and has a velocity of 1422m/s or has a momentum of 2.7 MKS units. So
    as a gun this has more than 3 times the momentum of the most powerful rifle bullet! Actually, had the recoil been blocked the exit velocity of the armature would have been 3.57m/s making it about 4 times more powerful! So I have actually made the most
    powerful gun ever, going by momentum of the exiting projectile. This happens because this is a new invention, a low-voltage heavy armature design which is at least 10 times superior to the railguns used by the US military. But that is another story. I
    am mentioning this because had I not made such a powerful railgun, I could not have show the violation of inertia so clearly with my graph.
    The exit or impact velocity would have been about 3.57m/s as opposed to the present 2.88m/s had the armature been sliding instead of rolling, for then the treadmill action pushing the gun back would have been avoided. This sliding cannot happen with this
    design, for with the same surfaces exposed, 4000Amps of current would cause welding - the armature could not move.
    What of practical motors, then? The answer is that it would need technology beyond my scope. What is needed is very good contact between surfaces to make the contact resistance in the order of less than micro-ohms, like a continuous contact really. That
    would need excellent machining with very high tolerances, adequate surface coating, maybe a mercury lining, etc. Well beyond my scope, but not for that of any standard research organisation that is well funded.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7542042632490135&set=pcb.7542144485813283

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan Folmsbee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Wed Nov 1 08:01:37 2023
    On Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 5:58:03 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    In this chart we plot the velocity of the armature (the rolling brass cylinder of mass 2.98 Kg) with respect to time. Each small gridline is a 30millisecond or 40millisecond - typically there are two 30ms slots followed by a 40ms slot. Because we have
    taken such small time slots, we can see the movement of the armature in an expanded way for better understanding. Like, watching a small object through a microscope to find new things.
    What is evident is that there is nearly constant acceleration while the armature is on the rails, drawing current on the average about 4000 amps. This heavy current causes a large magnetic field at the edge of the rails and the armature, which with the
    current through the armature causes the so-called Lorenz force accelerating it, from the formula F=BiL (B is the magnetic field strength, i the current and L the conductor length over which these two act). The formula suggests that there should be no
    reaction to this force - and if true, that validates Maxwellian electrodynamics which has aether (relates to the Hindu notion of aum) as the medium for the propagation of electric and magnetic fields. As opposed to the earliest Newton-Amperian action-at-
    a-distance mathematical formulations where two currents were involved, thus providing inertia balance; and Einsteinian quantum electrodynamics, where we have energy particles going around the circuit much like water in pipes, thus causing no violation of
    inertia. The theoretical and metaphysical implications are thus profound, from this simple 2-second video of the experiment. With Maxwellian electrodynamics as opposed to Einsteinian, the notion of spacetime goes away, along with big bang, black holes,
    expanding universe, nothing moving faster than light, etc. The universe thus becomes de-warped, straightened and infinite. The latest telescopes (Webb, Hubble) do not find any limit to the universe, which again proves the point about infinitely small
    The armature reaches a peak speed of 2.88m/sec at the end of the rails. With its weight of 2.98Kg, that gives peak momentum of 8.58MKS units. The most powerful rifle bullet weighs 1.9gm and has a velocity of 1422m/s or has a momentum of 2.7 MKS units.
    So as a gun this has more than 3 times the momentum of the most powerful rifle bullet! Actually, had the recoil been blocked the exit velocity of the armature would have been 3.57m/s making it about 4 times more powerful! So I have actually made the most
    powerful gun ever, going by momentum of the exiting projectile. This happens because this is a new invention, a low-voltage heavy armature design which is at least 10 times superior to the railguns used by the US military. But that is another story. I am
    mentioning this because had I not made such a powerful railgun, I could not have show the violation of inertia so clearly with my graph.
    The exit or impact velocity would have been about 3.57m/s as opposed to the present 2.88m/s had the armature been sliding instead of rolling, for then the treadmill action pushing the gun back would have been avoided. This sliding cannot happen with
    this design, for with the same surfaces exposed, 4000Amps of current would cause welding - the armature could not move.
    What of practical motors, then? The answer is that it would need technology beyond my scope. What is needed is very good contact between surfaces to make the contact resistance in the order of less than micro-ohms, like a continuous contact really.
    That would need excellent machining with very high tolerances, adequate surface coating, maybe a mercury lining, etc. Well beyond my scope, but not for that of any standard research organisation that is well funded.

The MKS units of measure for momentum do not have an official name. Call it a slug.
    momentum proposed units...
    3.57 meters per second * 2.98 kilograms = 10.6 slugs

clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats = crispr DNA tool

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Alan Folmsbee on Wed Nov 1 22:37:19 2023
    On Thursday, 2 November 2023 at 02:01:41 UTC+11, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 5:58:03 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    In this chart we plot the velocity of the armature (the rolling brass cylinder of mass 2.98 Kg) with respect to time. Each small gridline is a 30millisecond or 40millisecond - typically there are two 30ms slots followed by a 40ms slot. Because we
    have taken such small time slots, we can see the movement of the armature in an expanded way for better understanding. Like, watching a small object through a microscope to find new things.
    What is evident is that there is nearly constant acceleration while the armature is on the rails, drawing current on the average about 4000 amps. This heavy current causes a large magnetic field at the edge of the rails and the armature, which with
    the current through the armature causes the so-called Lorenz force accelerating it, from the formula F=BiL (B is the magnetic field strength, i the current and L the conductor length over which these two act). The formula suggests that there should be no
    The armature reaches a peak speed of 2.88m/sec at the end of the rails. With its weight of 2.98Kg, that gives peak momentum of 8.58MKS units. The most powerful rifle bullet weighs 1.9gm and has a velocity of 1422m/s or has a momentum of 2.7 MKS units.
    So as a gun this has more than 3 times the momentum of the most powerful rifle bullet! Actually, had the recoil been blocked the exit velocity of the armature would have been 3.57m/s making it about 4 times more powerful! So I have actually made the
    most powerful gun ever, going by momentum of the exiting projectile. This happens because this is a new invention, a low-voltage heavy armature design which is at least 10 times superior to the railguns used by the US military. But that is another story.
    I am mentioning this because had I not made such a powerful railgun, I could not have show the violation of inertia so clearly with my graph.
    The exit or impact velocity would have been about 3.57m/s as opposed to the present 2.88m/s had the armature been sliding instead of rolling, for then the treadmill action pushing the gun back would have been avoided. This sliding cannot happen with
    this design, for with the same surfaces exposed, 4000Amps of current would cause welding - the armature could not move.
    What of practical motors, then? The answer is that it would need technology beyond my scope. What is needed is very good contact between surfaces to make the contact resistance in the order of less than micro-ohms, like a continuous contact really.
    That would need excellent machining with very high tolerances, adequate surface coating, maybe a mercury lining, etc. Well beyond my scope, but not for that of any standard research organisation that is well funded.

The MKS units of measure for momentum do not have an official name. Call it a slug.
    Arindam sounds so much better, has a ring to it.
    momentum proposed units...
    3.57 meters per second * 2.98 kilograms = 10.6 slugs
    10.6 Arindams.
    Well, such an honour would place me where I belong - among my peers Newton, Tesla, Gauss, Coulomb, Faraday...
    It would be a first name, and that too will be a first, what.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats = crispr DNA tool

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05