• Perpetual motion... and inertia as its rule

From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 27 13:00:47 2023
    There is no absolute rest
    and without influence motion will continue forever...
    The rule is perpetual motion instead.
    Why haven't astronomical forms stopped
    turning? what about their orbits?

Mitchell Raemsch

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Timothy Golden@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri Oct 27 15:39:16 2023
    On Friday, October 27, 2023 at 4:00:51 PM UTC-4, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

Mitchell Raemsch

Well, and the very spinning of galaxies; of excess rotational momentum, supposedly all perfectly balanced to nill, but there ain't no nill in that.
    Local versus global... two systems, perhaps? Joined by what then: ah-hah: a substrate; a nearly third body; a gell to fit the two, and in a chill, the three.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Timothy Golden on Fri Oct 27 18:22:08 2023
    On Friday, October 27, 2023 at 3:39:20 PM UTC-7, Timothy Golden wrote:

Mitchell Raemsch
    Well, and the very spinning of galaxies; of excess rotational momentum, supposedly all perfectly balanced to nill, but there ain't no nill in that.
    Local versus global... two systems, perhaps? Joined by what then: ah-hah: a substrate; a nearly third body; a gell to fit the two, and in a chill, the three.

Galaxies are not really rotating. There are stars in orbit of a center.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Timothy Golden@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Sat Oct 28 07:17:14 2023
    On Friday, October 27, 2023 at 9:22:11 PM UTC-4, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

Mitchell Raemsch

This is not a realistic statement. I am sorry, but I will falsify he who I do respect greatly. You can toss all of dark matter trouble out with your statement here. That does not make you wrong, but without the rotation of the material in the galaxy it
    would simply all accrete to its center of mass.
    That you see the same in your toilet bowl with your morning stool, Mitch... think on that one maybe...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Timothy Golden@21:1/5 to Timothy Golden on Sat Oct 28 09:47:49 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 10:17:17 AM UTC-4, Timothy Golden wrote:

Mitchell Raemsch
    This is not a realistic statement. I am sorry, but I will falsify he who I do respect greatly. You can toss all of dark matter trouble out with your statement here. That does not make you wrong, but without the rotation of the material in the galaxy it
    would simply all accrete to its center of mass.
    That you see the same in your toilet bowl with your morning stool, Mitch... think on that one maybe...

Alright, I take it back. Still I loved the toilet bowl insult. As rhetoric goes that was not a piece of crap was it?
    I will confess as well; allow me to relate a story to you in a younger year, in San Diego, California, obsviously, some drunk socal boardwalker says, waiting for his next game of chess in the soft breeze; chicks skating by on four wheeled skates. I had
    biked there from SDSU campus, where I was on exchange. That actually is a respectable ride for a newb to the area. Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach there; I forget which now; a bit north of Mission Bay as I recall. I did play chess; probably lost; and
    slowly drank in the cool-aid.

Anyway, before I made it home I wound up hanging out with a group called Students At The Steps; Hi Deb and Pam and the whole gang of freaks and wannabees and do-gooders making strides; Frank and that crazy snail guy; oh man, what a trip. Anyway, there
    was this curly haired freak physicist there; long blond locks and his name is too distant to even hope to recall now. Anyway, I did confide in him in our hangouts there on the campus in the middle of summer awaiting a sailboat race that came and went,
    and still I hung on there. The cause was not really even mine to care about. Still, they were going to delete, and we know how to feel about that delete key. Hit return. Hit Save. Shut it down. Another element in the network will take up the slack. It
    was all probably sound planning, but the administration never explained it to us that way. They probably wanted us there for some obscure reason. There were psych students, or social something or others present; David a particularly sober one. He did
    watch the group with very little interference. As I recall his mom was bringing some very yummy brownies around, though, and I must warn the unaccustomed that the power of food as an integrative source is underappreciated; as we tame other species just
    this way so to our own can be.

Anyway, I confided in the physics dude that I believed at that time that rotation held the answers; that there is a rotational version of physics which will benefit; and I guess I was thinking universally so.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Timothy Golden on Mon Oct 30 11:04:38 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 9:47:52 AM UTC-7, Timothy Golden wrote:
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 10:17:17 AM UTC-4, Timothy Golden wrote:

Mitchell Raemsch
    This is not a realistic statement. I am sorry, but I will falsify he who I do respect greatly. You can toss all of dark matter trouble out with your statement here. That does not make you wrong, but without the rotation of the material in the galaxy
    it would simply all accrete to its center of mass.
    Alright, I take it back. Still I loved the toilet bowl insult. As rhetoric goes that was not a piece of crap was it?

They may look a like but they are not the same.
    Orbits are not rotations or spins...

I will confess as well; allow me to relate a story to you in a younger year, in San Diego, California, obsviously, some drunk socal boardwalker says, waiting for his next game of chess in the soft breeze; chicks skating by on four wheeled skates. I had
    biked there from SDSU campus, where I was on exchange. That actually is a respectable ride for a newb to the area. Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach there; I forget which now; a bit north of Mission Bay as I recall. I did play chess; probably lost; and
    slowly drank in the cool-aid.

Anyway, before I made it home I wound up hanging out with a group called Students At The Steps; Hi Deb and Pam and the whole gang of freaks and wannabees and do-gooders making strides; Frank and that crazy snail guy; oh man, what a trip. Anyway, there
    was this curly haired freak physicist there; long blond locks and his name is too distant to even hope to recall now. Anyway, I did confide in him in our hangouts there on the campus in the middle of summer awaiting a sailboat race that came and went,
    and still I hung on there. The cause was not really even mine to care about. Still, they were going to delete, and we know how to feel about that delete key. Hit return. Hit Save. Shut it down. Another element in the network will take up the slack. It
    was all probably sound planning, but the administration never explained it to us that way. They probably wanted us there for some obscure reason. There were psych students, or social something or others present; David a particularly sober one. He did
    watch the group with very little interference. As I recall his mom was bringing some very yummy brownies around, though, and I must warn the unaccustomed that the power of food as an integrative source is underappreciated; as we tame other species just
    this way so to our own can be.

Anyway, I confided in the physics dude that I believed at that time that rotation held the answers; that there is a rotational version of physics which will benefit; and I guess I was thinking universally so.

By definition perpetual motion is the rule.
    Inertia without interference shows it...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jim Pennino@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Mon Oct 30 12:38:53 2023
    mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchrae3323@gmail.com> wrote:

By definition perpetual motion is the rule.
    Inertia without interference shows it...

Moron babble.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05