• Re: AP's 261st book of science:: Measuring the Solar Radiation daily, s

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 12:55:38 2023
    Now this principle that Light Waves are closed loop circuits of pencil ellipses with the source in the circuit, applies also to radar, and to the often seen police checking the speed of a moving vehicle where the Light Waves is not a Arrow with tail and
    head, that bounces off the car and back to the police instrument. No. What that instrument is-- is a closed loop circuit beam that senses the increased intensity of the beam (getting closer to the instrument).

So I am thinking, that the NASA instrument that measured the Solar Radiation Increase of 0.005% yearly increase from 2010 to 2020 is much like my Infrared Thermometer or like the Police hand held radar measuring instrument of car speed-- the increased
    intensity. Although the NASA instrument is likely a thousand times more delicate of an instrument. By delicate I mean almost the opposite of delicate for the ability to measure the Sun of its brute force intense radiation.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 12:26:30 2023
    Alright, I discovered something truly amazing about physics in this book before really getting head-long-deeply involved. For this book is going to force me to learn how some instruments measure physical parameters.

It is easy to understand how thermometers measure temperature and heat. They have a chemical inside a glass tube that responds to variance in temperature, such as mercury liquid or some alcohol liquid.

But how in the world does the instrument of an Infrared Thermometer work?? Who knows???

So I point my Infrared Thermometer down a dark hallway and reads 10 C, at the TV set reads 14C, at a shaded window reads 20 C at a light bulb turned on 37 C.

So, in this book of science slated to be my 261st book of science, I have prescribed myself to self-learn how on Earth does this thermometer work at all???

And worse yet, learn how NASA discovered that the Sun has had a yearly Solar Radiation Increase of 0.005% for the past 10 years of 2010 to 2020. How does NASA make that measurement???? Probably from University of Colorado does that measurement come from,
    or perhaps Caltech.

So, here is the amazing thing today in physics. For I am the author of the idea that Light Waves are closed loop circuits-- pencil ellipse closed loop circuits.

And if I had to make a guess of how that Infrared Laser Thermometer works, is that the laser is a closed loop circuit ellipse, pencil ellipse that when it hits something warm, a warm object, it contributes more energy to the circuit, as superposition of
    more energy onto the laser wave, and the thermometer reading is a Faraday law reading (a coil) that reads the increased energy.

But the important idea, is the Infrared Thermometer cannot work unless Light Waves are closed loop circuits.

AP, King of Science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 14:16:41 2023
    Up until this past week in October 2023, I saw no Argiope garden spiders, then I saw this one.

I am using Argiope as a biological measuring tool of how dreadful the Solar Radiation increase per year has become.

The reason Ice Caps are accelerated melting is due in large part because our Sun has gone Red Giant Phase and will be increasing in yearly Solar Radiation until no more life can exist upon planet Earth.

I reckon we have a good 1,000 years to make a permanent colony on Europa, before it is too late and all life on Earth goes extinct and into oblivion.

I blame the loss of 25% of all insect biomass from 2010 to 2020 due to yearly Solar Radiation Increase of 0.005% yearly. Global Warming due to fossil fuel burning played only a minor role.

This book is about measuring the Solar Radiation increases, (and decreases if any). And for those of us without fancy science instruments of measurement, well, we can rely upon our friends the animals, insects and plants to warn us.

Spiders that normally live in sun full spots of the garden have extreme difficulty as the radiation increases. I notice this in Argiope with the few numbers alive. And even those alive, I notice their webs are shoddily built with holes and voids in the
    web. Their size is diminutive compared to the garden spiders of 1999.

This book explores how to measure Solar Radiation Increases, the instruments used in measuring and even a guide list of insects and plants reacting to solar radiation increases.

Until I publish this book, that remains my logo picture, the only garden spider I saw in the whole of year 2023.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 19:48:33 2023
    Now I do know the Infrared Thermometer has a thermopile to convert heat radiation into electricity and get a reading of temperature.

But I maybe making a mistake in assumption. I maybe assuming far too much about the laser light point.

For if I remember correctly, some of these thermometers do not even shoot a light beam. If memory is correct, some hospitals use a IR thermometer to see if a patient has a fever by aiming on to the forehead as was done during covid-19 lockdown.

I am assuming all IR thermometers are shooting a beam of light-- be it laser or otherwise upon a spot in a distance to measure its temperature. And that maybe a erroneous assumption.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05