• Looking for a concordance of Dr. Richard Feynmann talking about AP-- on

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 16 20:06:34 2023
    Now there is a concordance of the Bible and one of almost every play of Shakespeare.

If you are not familar with what is a concordance-- it is a book of reference for which you look up a word or phrase or sentence in which the person talked about. Say for example you wanted to look up where Shakespeare said "where for art thou Juliet".
    Or like myself wanting to know if the US Constitution talks about "dereliction" such as the Republican Party constantly shutting down the whole of the USA in their baby petty infighting.

But Dr.Feynman does not have a concordance as far as I know, nor does the USA Constitution.

So what AP likes to know if a concordance was made of Dr. Feynman, I would like to know where Dr. Feynman said " I do not suffer fools for long for I can tell the speaker is a moron after a paragraph of their talk, while my friend Archimedes Plutonium,
    the King of Science can tell if the person is a moron of science halfway in his/her first sentence."

Did he say that in his book "What Do You Care What Other People Think?"

AP, King of Science

Looking for a concordance of Dr. Richard Feynmann talking about AP-- on suffering of fools

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 11:24:29 2023
    Looking for a concordance of Dr. Richard Feynmann talking about AP-- on suffering of fools
    1 view
    Subscribe
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Oct 16, 2023, 10:06:38 PM (15 hours ago)

to
    Now there is a concordance of the Bible and one of almost every play of Shakespeare.

If you are not familar with what is a concordance-- it is a book of reference for which you look up a word or phrase or sentence in which the person talked about. Say for example you wanted to look up where Shakespeare said "where for art thou Juliet".
    Or like myself wanting to know if the US Constitution talks about "dereliction" such as the Republican Party constantly shutting down the whole of the USA in their baby petty infighting.

But Dr.Feynman does not have a concordance as far as I know, nor does the USA Constitution.

So what AP likes to know if a concordance was made of Dr. Feynman, I would like to know where Dr. Feynman said " I do not suffer fools for long for I can tell the speaker is a moron after a paragraph of their talk, while my friend Archimedes Plutonium,
    the King of Science can tell if the person is a moron of science halfway in his/her first sentence."

Did he say that in his book "What Do You Care What Other People Think?"

AP, King of Science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Wed Oct 18 14:36:56 2023
    Feynman did not accept religion, he accepted science. Was it that Feynman was repulsed by modern day Israel seeking Ancient Israel and all its land of Ancient Israel, at the cost of Palestinians? AP's solution is vote your way to a Two State Solution. I
    think Dr. Feynman would have approved AP's solution for it has both Israel and Palestinians working together in tandem to one common goal- towards One Goal-- Two State Solution.

On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 3:57:50 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "always wrong"

Volney, how many times has the USA State Department said to Israel-- "Settlement building is __Not Helpful"? Was it over a hundred thousand times?????

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the easiest way possible-- voting// political science
    by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions
    and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The
    solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution
    that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I
    am again proposing my solution.

Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than
    the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.

----------------------------------
    Table of Contents
    ----------------------------------

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an anachronism of modern life.

3) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

4) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

5) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

6) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

7) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

8) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Michael Moroney on Fri Oct 20 09:35:30 2023
    Volney is MIT dumbest of dumb when it comes to Water Electrolysis of weighing the mass of hydrogen and oxygen to prove Water is really H4O not H2O. I mean with Gilbert Strang scatterbrain calculus cannot even admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse
    for the fool Gilbert knows slant cut of cylinder is truly an ellipse but the moron cannot even admit cone is oval in slant cut.

Volney, at least Texas A&M prepares for Water Electrolysis weighing of the hydrogen and oxygen, while MIT sits in lounges sipping coffee and Danish rolls.

Volney physics failures..Texas A&M,Dr.Artem Abanov,Dr.Tom Adair,Dr.Girish Agarwal,Dr.Glenn Agnolet,Dr.Alexey Akimov,Dr.Roland Allen,NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem,Purdue Univ_France Cordova, Unable to do Water Electrolysis

Volney physics failures..MIT_Dr.Frank Wilczek,Dr.Rainer Weiss, Dr.Jerome Friedman, Dr.Wolfgang Ketterle, Dr.Richard Schrock (chem),NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem, Purdue Univ_France Cordova,

Why Volney?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume
    and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

Or is it because they cannot admit the truth of math geometry that slant cut of cone is oval, not ellipse for you need the symmetry of slant cut of cylinder to yield a ellipse.

Texas A&M physics dept
    Artem Abanov, Tom Adair, Girish Agarwal, Glenn Agnolet, Alexey Akimov, Roland Allen, Meigan Aronson, Bill Bassichis, Katrin Becker, Melanie Becker, Alexey Belyanin, Siu Ah Chin, Gregory Christian, Darren DePoy, Steven Dierker, Nelson Duller, Bhaskar
    Dutta, Ricardo Eusebi, Alexander Finkelstein, Lewis Ford, Rainer Fries, Ed Fry, Carl Gagliardi, John Hardy, Philip Hemmer, Dudley Herschbach, Jeremy Holt, Teruki Kamon, Helmut G. Katzgraber, Robert Kennicutt, Che-Ming Ko, Olga Kocharovskaya, Vitaly
    Kocharovsky, Jaan Laane, David Lee, Igor Lyuksyutov, Lucas Macri, Rupak Mahapatra, Jennifer Marshall, John Mason, Peter McIntyre, Dan Melconian, Saskia Miodszewski, Nader Mirabolfathi, Dimitri Nanopoulos, Donald Naugle, Casey Papovich, Valery Pokrovsky,
    Christopher Pope, Ralf Rapp, Grigory Rogachev, Joe Ross, Alexei Safonov, Wayne Saslow, Hans Schuessler, Marlan Scully, Egin Sezgin, Alexei Sokolov, Louis Strigari, Nicholas Suntzeff, Winfried Teizer, David Toback, Kim-Vy Tran, Bob Tribble, Jonelle Walsh,
    Lifan Wang, Robert Webb, Michael Weimer, George Welch, Wenhao Wu, Vladislav Yakovlev, Ping Yang, Dave Youngblood, Aleksei Zheltikov, M. Suhail Zubairy, Dr.Sheldon Glashow, Dr.Dudley Herschbach (chem), Dr.David Lee

President: Sally Kornbluth
    MIT physics dept
    William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young
    Andrea Ghez, K. Barry Sharpless(chem), Carolyn Bertozzi(chem),Dr.Frank Wilczek,Dr.Rainer Weiss, Dr.Jerome Friedman, Dr.Wolfgang Ketterle, Dr.Richard Schrock (chem)

Apparently Kibo realized he was a science failure when he could not even do a proper percentage. But then one has to wonder how much he paid to bribe Rensselaer to graduate from the school in engineering unable to do a percentage properly???? For I
    certainly would not hire a engineer who cannot even do proper percentage.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon. Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
    Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
    of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Why Volney?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis Experiment by only looking at volume, when they are meant to weigh the mass of hydrogen versus oxygen?? Such shoddy minds in experimental physics and chemistry.

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Physics minnow
    WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

What warning is that Kibo Parry Moroney Volney failure of science-- warning that insane persons like Kibo Parry Moroney Volney spends their entire life in a hate-mill, never doing anything in science itself. And paid to spew hatred.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public
    Internet access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
    NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad (math), Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey (physics), Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh (bioengineer)
    Arden Lee Bement Jr. (nuclear engineering)
    Rita R. Colwell (microbiology)
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
    Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem (math) , Navdeep Bains, Francois-Philippe Champagne

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

Aug 30, 2023, 10:19:20 PM

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:07:13 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Searching the literature today for where biology needs as essential deuterium water. And not too surprised that