• Cheap electricity, from the force of gravity - make it at home for an i

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 5 13:55:25 2023
    That is 1 watt of totally green power for 50 cents.

Electricity isn't priced by the watt but rather the watt*hour, crackpot.
    If by watt he means watt hour then 50 cents is incredibly expensive:

I do not. Pennino is being silly. And you are being sillier.
    I meant and mean installed capacity, like say a 100MW coal plant costing say $100 million to install.
    Which means, 100million joules of energy are generated every second.

That way, it will be 1 watt of pollution power installed at 1 dollar per watt, for a coal plant.

But it will need coal to run, and maintenance. It will create pollution.
    So overall very expensive.

Magnetic force and gravity force do not need coal to run, nor oil, need very little maintenance, and do not pollute.
    Magnetic force systems need expensive permanent magnets, so their use is limited.
    Bhaskara wheels running on gravity, using plastic, lead and dc motors, will be much cheaper.
    Like a system that will cost $500 million to generate 1000MW or 1 GW.

"The cost of electricity by state. As of February 2023, the average residential electricity rate in the U.S. is about 23 cents per
    kilowatt-hour (kWh)." (https://www.energysage.com/local-data/electricity-cost/)

One kilowatt power is 1000 watts * 60*60 = 3600000 joules of energy costing 23 cents.
    Okay. I pay about that much, too.
    A one watt capacity provides 1 * 60 * 60 = 3600 joules in one hour
    In one year it provides 3600*24*365 joules of energy.
    That is 31536000 joules of energy.
    Or, 23 * 31536000/3600000 = 201 cents.

A 1GW plant will generate thus $2*1000,000,000 dollars or two billion dollars per year.
    Not bad, then, for a Bhaskara plant to generate 2 billion dollars per year with a 500 million dollar investment.

Something new!

Of course, the price of electricity will have to go down, as so much electricity will be made cheaply.
    Only by reducing costs can they hope to sustain the grid, or else people will make their own energy at home with their own Bhaskara wheels.
    From 23 cents to about 2 cents per unit.
    And no pollution, either.

The extraordinary ignorance and stupidity of eurocentric racist and bigoted fools stands in the way.
    Politically, they are too powerful, as there are so many of them, to obstruct anything worthwhile and decent.

<snip remaining delusional nonsense>

Twist, lie and abuse, typical western strategies about what upsets them.
    Won't help much, with China coming up and even India is getting a bit pugnacious.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Thu Oct 5 16:07:15 2023
    On Friday, 6 October 2023 at 07:55:29 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

Electricity isn't priced by the watt but rather the watt*hour, crackpot.
    If by watt he means watt hour then 50 cents is incredibly expensive:

I meant and mean installed capacity, like say a 100MW coal plant costing say $100 million to install.
    Which means, 100million joules of energy are generated every second.

That way, it will be 1 watt of pollution power installed at 1 dollar per watt, for a coal plant.

But it will need coal to run, and maintenance. It will create pollution.
    So overall very expensive.

Magnetic force and gravity force do not need coal to run, nor oil, need very little maintenance, and do not pollute.
    Magnetic force systems need expensive permanent magnets, so their use is limited.
    Bhaskara wheels running on gravity, using plastic, lead and dc motors, will be much cheaper.
    Like a system that will cost $500 million to generate 1000MW or 1 GW.

"The cost of electricity by state. As of February 2023, the average residential electricity rate in the U.S. is about 23 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh)." (https://www.energysage.com/local-data/electricity-cost/)

One kilowatt power is 1000 watts * 60*60 = 3600000 joules of energy costing 23 cents.
    Okay. I pay about that much, too.
    A one watt capacity provides 1 * 60 * 60 = 3600 joules in one hour
    In one year it provides 3600*24*365 joules of energy.
    That is 31536000 joules of energy.
    Or, 23 * 31536000/3600000 = 201 cents.

A 1GW plant will generate thus $2*1000,000,000 dollars or two billion dollars per year.
    Not bad, then, for a Bhaskara plant to generate 2 billion dollars per year with a 500 million dollar investment.

Something new!

Of course, the price of electricity will have to go down, as so much electricity will be made cheaply.
    Only by reducing costs can they hope to sustain the grid, or else people will make their own energy at home with their own Bhaskara wheels.
    From 23 cents to about 2 cents per unit.
    And no pollution, either.

The extraordinary ignorance and stupidity of eurocentric racist and bigoted fools stands in the way.
    Politically, they are too powerful, as there are so many of them, to obstruct anything worthwhile and decent.

<snip remaining delusional nonsense>

Twist, lie and abuse, typical western strategies about what upsets them. Won't help much, with China coming up and even India is getting a bit pugnacious.

Pity the West, with its pullulating bow-wow and nano/nino-penis chappies in charge.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jim Pennino@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Thu Oct 5 15:15:41 2023
    Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

Electricity isn't priced by the watt but rather the watt*hour, crackpot. >> If by watt he means watt hour then 50 cents is incredibly expensive:

Which means we are expected to read your delusionally insane mind to know
    what your incoherent nonsense means, crackpot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05